Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery (690 Views)

Join Us The Illuminati Today And End Your Misery / Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / Do Religions Feed Off Of Human Misery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery by geedup(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2010
a very good friend of mine is a product of a broken home. His father remarried a village champion and as she came in2 d family,she changed his church frm RCCG 2 anoda good living church which d family now goes 2. But stil his step mom goes 2 anoda church alongside wich his step mum goes 2 on weekdays. His father doesnt go 2 dat church wich she?s trying 2 lure him 2 but he doesnt. Acording 2 him,he said its a woman dat pastors d church. And he also said d church is a spiritual church and dey do all dis "JESUS is here" thing and then sum1 starts out as a spirit filled person and starts making utterances about dis person did dis and dis one did dat, but d question he has in all dis is "ARE THIS UTTERANCES AND SPIRITUAL PASTORS 4 REAL?? Coz he's trying 2 run some investigations about his stepmum and some foul play he percieves in his home. Nairalanders i need answers and suggestions 4 him, thanx
Re: Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery by Joagbaje(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2010
^^^
You should be clearer in your communication. What exactly do they do in the church? What do you mean by spiritual church. We use some wrong terns in our communication sometimes. The church if christ is supposed to be spiritual . That's what differentiate us from other faiths.
Re: Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery by geedup(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2010
yea,u're right but d point i'm trying 2 communicate is dis,4 example,they come 2 ur house say some prayers and all of a sudden they act crazy and start making utterances like "LEAVE THAT GIRL" when u knw quite alright dat u dnt do such or they'll say dat thing u're doing wit those boys should stop and still my friend does nothing of that nature. Sometimes dis thing makes him feel dat God doesn't exist. U should undastand how he feels when he's a product of a broken home and he now has a stepmother who is d mastermind of all this. My fellow nairalander,d whole thing is too complicated and i hope u'll undastand dis time. If u stil dnt i will elaborate 4 u 2 undastand, all i need is contributions and views, it could change a life u knw? Thanks
Re: Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery by Joagbaje(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2010
geedup:

yea,u're right but d point i'm trying 2 communicate is dis,4 example,they come 2 your house say some prayers and all of a sudden they act crazy and start making utterances like "LEAVE THAT GIRL" when u knw quite alright dat u dnt do such or they'll say dat thing u're doing wit those boys should stop and still my friend does nothing of that nature. Sometimes dis thing makes him feel dat God doesn't exist. U should undastand how he feels when he's a product of a broken home and he now has a stepmother who is d mastermind of all this. My fellow nairalander,d whole thing is too complicated and i hope u'll undastand dis time. If u stil dnt i will elaborate 4 u 2 undastand, all i need is contributions and views, it could change a life u knw? Thanks

I guess you're talking about prophetic churches. The issue is that your friend has no business with a pastor he doesn't believe in. There's nothing lie family pastor or family pastor friend. You should have a pastor by belonging to a church you believe in. Faith is a personal thing. So if your friend has a pastor , and another proohet comes , he should not even come out of his room. Not to talk of joining them in prayer . Especially with the funny attitude of this so called minister. Some people just get carried away with the physical and when they see a guy with blue jeans and T shirt ," he must be chasing girls " as far as try are concerned.

But for you and your friend are you both born again? If you are, then take him to church.
Re: Help He Needs 2 Find A Way Out Of These Misery by tpia1: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
if he's old enough, he should move out.

if he's underage or unable to do that, he should attend a church he's comfortable with and/or leave the house when the suspicious people come visiting.

his dad doesnt attend the stepmum's church anyway so why should he.

also, the stepmum might be trying to send him a message [namely, be scarce].

from your first sentence, it seems they left the former rccg church due to his parents' divorce?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Fasting Now? If Yes Please Read / A No Tithing Church / My Father's House Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.