Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Business Can I Start With 100,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 100,000 (2474 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Can Someone Start With #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by harlee(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
What legal business can I start in abuja with 100,000,because ama student..or what ways can I invest 100,000 to yield proper income month..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by harlee(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Anyone willing to help with ideas
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Pieromania: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
send me ur full name,phone number,ur email address to my email address ojogwupeters3@gmail.com
let me register u into MMM,where u can be sure of 140k for d first month starting frm this month end,and frm november u start making 130k minimum every month.let me run ur MMM accnt for u while u manage ur money urself.reach me on 080 eight 3 71 four 9 two 4

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
MMM is not a business model. Don't put all the money you have in MMM. No matter what anyone tells you.

Visit the link and choose any business that best suits you from the list: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/ideas

By the way, I have an MMM account. But don't let anybody tell you it is a business model. It is not. It is a ponzi scheme. Use only your spare money.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by harlee(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pieromania:
send me ur full name,phone number,ur email address to my email address ojogwupeters3@gmail.com
let me register u into MMM,where u can be sure of 140k for d first month starting frm this month end,and frm november u start making 130k minimum every month.let me run ur MMM accnt for u while u manage ur money urself.reach me on 080 eight 3 71 four 9 two 4
I am into mmm,I knw it pays bt..won't it pack up one day??

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by kodec4naija(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Any business that does not have a good past record, present good record and future good record, dont waste your time on it, as many who claim they have the key to investing will await its prey don't be a one, if really you wanted to invest, why dont you get a business consultant to guide you, I mean professional business consultant will be your tour guide, thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Pieromania: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
harlee:
I am into mmm,I knw it pays bt..won't it pack up one day??
i stil av another one currently paying better than MMM.get 50% of ur money if u register between nw and on d 7th of this month.it pays just like MMM too.
U cn register nw,dnt put all ur money only in MMM
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by avectan0: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
100,000 is not sufficient to start any proper business. I say this because, buying the equipment is the least of your worries, it's surviving the first months where you are not making any profit. If you really want to build stuff that will last, go to smehelp.org/apply and get a loan. Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by harlee(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pieromania:

i stil av another one currently paying better than MMM.get 50% of ur money if u register between nw and on d 7th of this month.it pays just like MMM too.
U cn register nw,dnt put all ur money only in MMM
tell me more
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by nabiz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Let talk on whatsapp on 08135884401 am in abuja and will like face to face talk
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by iwatch: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Pieromania:
even when some MMMers are already planning to exit the scheme? What kind of vampires are you people?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch:
even when some MMMers are already planning to exit the scheme? What kind of vampires are you people?

What is your problem with people who do MMM? They are well aware of the risks and they don't take your money, so why the constant put down?

Whatever business you are into, I'm sure you have your reasons for being in it and nobody harasses you about it. So why not leave MMM alone. It will crash. People will die. But they know that. So let them be and mind your business.

No offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch:
mention one person you know, if mmm didn't crash last year December is it now it will. Please embrace APC change and love mavorians alone
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by sammysunny88: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2016
harlee:
What legal business can I start in abuja with 100,000,because ama student..or what ways can I invest 100,000 to yield proper income month..
Let be straight forward here. The best business to invest your money into in this economy recession that will not put you at risk, is health and wealth empowerment business (network marketing business). Network marketing business has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot if people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.
NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”. Although not all network marketing company are genuine. So if you are looking for a business to invest in, and you are interested in this business, I will introduce you to a genuine company that you can invest into and you will never lose but gain and gain and within a year, your financial status will change. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact let talk business and I will tell you everything you need to know about this business. This business is very real and many have invested into into it. Some invested N68m, N16m, N4m, 700k, 240k etc. Letks talk business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by barry40: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
[size=15pt]Check out this thread, it will help you. https://www.nairaland.com/3357502/which-business-invest-40k#49495938[/size]
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
There's a company that provides property investment services.
The company is registered in the Nigeria and Uk.

Through this company you can become a co-investor in some properties in the UK and earn daily.

Transactions are done in Naira.

With your 100k you can get up to 60k as profit.

Your capital would be returned to you at the expiration of your investment.

Each property has it's own investment plan

You profit will be paid daily and you have access to it daily.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
harlee:

Through this company you can become a co-investor in some properties in the UK and earn daily.

With your 100k you can get up to 60k as profit after 120 work days. You profit will be paid daily each work day and you have access to it daily.

Each property has it's own investment plan.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Pieromania: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch:
BALISTIC RUBBISH!only shallow minded dudes like u r quitting MMM cos we dnt even nid such mofos to corrupt d system.gud riddance to bad rubbish
I stil registered som1 under me yesterday and he donated 1m
take ur misconception to the faint-hearted

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by harlee(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
wiizdi:

With your 100k you can get up to 60k as profit after 120 work days. You profit will be paid daily each work day and you have access to it daily.

Each property has it's own investment plan.

name of the company
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Ab4all(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
sammysunny88:
Let be straight forward here. The best business to invest your money into in this economy recession that will not put you at risk, is health and wealth empowerment business (network marketing business). Network marketing business has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot if people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.
NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”. Although not all network marketing company are genuine. So if you are looking for a business to invest in, and you are interested in this business, I will introduce you to a genuine company that you can invest into and you will never lose but gain and gain and within a year, your financial status will change. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact let talk business and I will tell you everything you need to know about this business. This business is very real and many have invested into into it. Some invested N68m, N16m, N4m, 700k, 240k etc. Letks talk business.
well I support his business model on Multilevel marketing. But there is a particular Nigerian mlm that just launched recently and the investment(one time investment) will wow u. Let me introduce earnthrill500.com where u invest just #500, when networked very well will yield up to 12,000,000 here is an overview. Earnthrill500.com, empowerment through Agribusiness. It consist of 4 stages and 3 levels which include the
Starters stage: invest 500, invite 5friends to do the same and the 5 in return each sign up 5 (total25) and in return sign up 5each (total 125). Here your cycle is complete. Total earning 9750 and 15,000 which qualifies u for silver stage. Here your down lines once they attain their cycle, joins you in silver stage. Total earnings at this stage is 370,000 5agro business plan,option of 100 capacity battery cage for birds plus 50 live birds, or washing machine, or deep freezer or 5 gram gold chain etc plus extra 100,000 for stage 2 . At the end of this cycle like starters stage, u move to gold matrix where total earnings is 3,125,000 plus other incentives. U can chat me up on 07061033096, remember an investment of #500 website, www.earnthrill500.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Kennycyphers(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2016
harlee:
tell me more

You can give it a try.. Its not really an investment but you get interest on donations you make. I was like you few months ago. Give it a shot or atleast spear some cash out of the 100.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by Pradit: 3:54am On Oct 08, 2016
I can point you to the direction to make 3% daily.why make 1% daily and wait. 30 days before you can withdraw while you can make 3% daily and withdraw daily.no stress of calling confirmation and all that automated process. Hit me up check my signature...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by kodec4naija(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Networkers everywhere looking for someone capital to devour, when will Nigerians learn from their past mistakes of networking, there are good investments but bad investors, Recession or Depression has forced many half baked marketers on the streets, how many networking marketers have gained from their so-called benefits, none but they want others to be the number one to take the risk as if them their self are not worthy to receive the benefit, Nigeria has made networking as the most confusing investment thereby making it to become a refuse dump in Nigeria, if you are doing any marketing be careful.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100,000 by emyryx(m): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2016
I have a biz proposal for a digital marketing biz u can invest in. All u need yo get started is a laptop + internet connection. do if u can u invest 100k in digital marketing which is very
profitable with websites springing
up everywhere and online
businesses starting up everyday .

Btw help a broda out with N5k to
pay for my mom's hospital bills
pls.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. / Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) / What Can You Do With 2.5 Acres Of Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.