Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) (569 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) by Hajiboyer0(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2016
The group chairman and chief executive officer of Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing company, Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma, is set to be conferred with an Honorary Doctorate Degree by the Nigerian Defense Academy during the Graduation of the Cadet 63 Regular Course on Thursday (today).
Below is what he shared on his page.

Today, I arrived at the Nigerian Defense Academy and was privileged to be received by the Commandant of the Nigerian Defense Academy, Major General M. T. IB.rahim. The Nigerian Defense Academy will confer on me tomorrow October 6th, an Honorary Doctorate Degree during the Graduation of the Cadet 63 Regular Course.

Indeed, I was very surprised when I first received a letter from them for this honour because I did not know much about the academy neither do I know the Commandant or any of their academy administrators. The commandant said to me today that they decided to do a search for a Distinguished Nigerian to bestow such honour and my name came top. This to me is reward to hardwork and absolute faith in Nigeria no matter the odds we face and I want to encourage every one of us to continue working hard and keep faith with our government and Nigeria no matter the odds.

To God alone be the glory.

Source: http://www.naijapunch.com/innoson-motors-ceo-honoured-nigerian-defense-academy-see-photos/

Re: Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) by Dejiih001(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
He deserves it.

Re: Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) by mazimee(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Our son, Nna I bu dimkpa siri ike
Re: Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Innoson,a very good ambassador of d Biafran spirit grin
Re: Innoson Motors CEO To Be Honoured By Nigerian Defense Academy (see Photos) by ukandi1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
mazimee:
Our son,
Nna I bu dimkpa siri ike

That is d problem we have. He is honoured as a Nigerian not Igbo man. We are too divided to ever be united.

(1) (Reply)

1,000 HP And 400 Mile Range Electric Car,lucid Air Unveiled With Stunning Design / Audi's Future Truck Will Blow Your Mind! / Car Owned By Only One Person In The World, Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.