Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

From 70k To 300k Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From 70k To 300k Job (33847 Views)

Is It True That Assistant Superintendent Of Police Collect 300k Monthly / Earn Up To 300k A Month With Your Car If You Reside In Portharcourt. / Npower- Fg To Engage The Remaining 300k By Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Taryur3(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
abimbawealth:
Op, wey my own na...

Congrats...
Go and hustle na.lol
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by kams19(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
While union bank says I should take only 54k per month sales job, with a target of 1.4 million per month, were I won start to find such amount. I might have to reject o
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Taryur3(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
I suffered as a contract staff in a bank for over five years and shuttled between 50k and 70k salary, now I am with a Multi national Coy. as a supervisor and over 300k salary, sometimes I feel like I am in a dream land but its real, and possibility of greater heights abounds, remain prayerful, keep adding value to yourself and never stop searching for a better opportunity.
Your tithe bro...gonna inbox u my account number. U most pay this time
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by yinkxx222(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Happy for u.

BTW u can earn 300k in 2 weeks abroad.
Nigeria needs to grow

And spend 290k on food, accommodation etc.. In two weeks
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by henchamb(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Happy for u.

Nigeria needs to grow

And use 150k to pay for rent and other bills (tax)
I prefer to earn 300k in Nigeria than abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From 70k To 300k Job by PastorAji(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
wow congrats.

abeg make i share mine

i applied for a job (though not from Nairaland) and i even forgot about it.

but in the month of September, I was called, went for the interview and by God's grace, I am currently employed with them

(PS: I was working in a church earns less than 35k but now i work with an NGO the monthly salary is 35k besides training allowance which makes the total package roughly 80-100k)
babakb:
I suffered as a contract staff in a bank for over five years and shuttled between 50k and 70k salary, now I am with a Multi national Coy. as a supervisor and over 300k salary, sometimes I feel like I am in a dream land but its real, and possibility of greater heights abounds, remain prayerful, keep adding value to yourself and never stop searching for a better opportunity.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by oscar4lyf(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
congrats to u bro! mine awaits me
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by ClinicalHope(f): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
May God Continue to bless your hardwork. I believe if one is focused, hard working, patient and have faith, he or she will excel in life. #Godblessmyhustle
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by mzjennypher(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
congrats @babakb i still believe 2016 is my year of greater testimony.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by mzjennypher(f): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
adegeye38:
I earn that same amount every 10 days thru business investments, congrats op, jus makesure u have viable business investments, as a plan B

@adegeye38 pls am interested in this investment
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by adegeye38(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Flawlessangel:

bro, am kinda having problems loggin into the email account i used in registering this nairaland account. Its an old email i dont use anymore, I couldnt remember the 11 account verification number i used.

Why dont i reach you on my newer email accounts? Can you please drop your email account so i can reach you, or u can reach me on ultraflawlez@gmail.com
I will reach out to you
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by adegeye38(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
mzjennypher:

@adegeye38 pls am interested in this investment
v replied ur mail
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by onyiianthony(f): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
So happy for you bro, thank God for his blessings. greater heights we pray.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by kenmaro: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Happy for u.

Nigeria needs to grow

Yes, but you can spend the 300k in less than two weeks abroad. Nigeria is growing as it is a gradual process.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Chibu4u(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Uwaomaokey:
OP, God don bless you, you kwa abeg epp me. wink

God is really wonderful.
mean while:
Read on my blog.
Terrible questions that scares Nigerians away from mmm and their favourite answers.
http://chibunduemmanuel..com.ng/2016/10/terrible-questions-that-scares_2.html?m=1
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by trebron(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Flawlessangel(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
adegeye38:
I will reach out to you
thanks, i will be expecting a reply
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by noziz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bros abeg u fit help ur guy? I dey look for multinational job....
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by noziz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
bros help ur guy. I nid multinational job too. Their pay be like blood money
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by noziz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
bros help ur guy. I nid multinational job too. Their pay be like blood money grin
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by lereinter(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:

na Jehovah do am for u
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by divalindiway(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:

I tap into ur blessing
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
peter:
now that God has picked ur call...pls can u render some assistance jobwise

No?

Since GOD don answer his call, op go send us sms.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Dfinex(f): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
adegeye38:

Divine grace,knowledge and research, hardwork,focus, opportunity, courage to get things done by all means, are all essential, and it has made me the owner of a multimillionaira business empire at the age 19.
Nigeria as a whole is a goldmine of business and investment opportunities, they are lots of critical sectors you can invest in as an entrepreneur, ICT, CONSUMER FOOD PRODUCTION, TRANSPORTATION, ADVERTISING, SALES, AGRICULTURE(the most diverse of all, they are thousands of business opportunities in Agriculture) and so many others.
it depends on hw you look at things a glass might be half full and also half empty, it depends on your orientation.
But all in all hardwork with good reasoning, planning and doggedness always pays.
Talks of destiny (also connected to religion) is all bullshit, gnorant and lazy people say to justify their foolishness, stupidity and lack of resourcefulness.
Thats why our productivity is very low as a country.

Greetings, I'm enthralled sir. May I have the singular honour of learning at ur feet sir?
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by kolaitan(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thank God for your own.
I key into your testimony. My testimony is next in Jesus name. Before d end of this year, u will celebrate with me. Amen
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by abimbawealth(f): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Taryur3:

Go and hustle na.lol
Come carry me undecided tongue
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Happy for u.

Nigeria needs to grow
undecided
FreeWorld23:
Happy for u.

Nigeria needs to grow
How
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by gloriaolisa(f): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tank God ooo baba God pick ma call n grant me a job
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by abayomi93(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
we thank God sir. What grade did u graduate with?
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Vikky014(f): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
congrats Dear
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by decatalyst(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:

Congratulations! I shall testify to the wonders my able God will do on this forum like this. I key into this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. / Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.