Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

From 70k To 300k Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From 70k To 300k Job (33848 Views)

Is It True That Assistant Superintendent Of Police Collect 300k Monthly / Earn Up To 300k A Month With Your Car If You Reside In Portharcourt. / Npower- Fg To Engage The Remaining 300k By Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Taryur3(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
abimbawealth:

Come carry me undecided tongue
God forbid
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by abimbawealth(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=Taryur3 post=49980895]
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by abimbawealth(f): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=Taryur3 post=49980895]
/quote]
Smh undecided
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by adegeye38(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dfinex:

Greetings, I'm enthralled sir. May I have the singular honour of learning at ur feet sir?
pm me nd we can discuss
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
babakb:
I suffered as a contract staff in a bank for over five years and shuttled between 50k and 70k salary, now I am with a Multi national Coy. as a supervisor and over 300k salary, sometimes I feel like I am in a dream land but its real, and possibility of greater heights abounds, remain prayerful, keep adding value to yourself and never stop searching for a better opportunity.

better days. better days. you got me thinking about better days.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by ademasta(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
It is well
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by HumbleVictor(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations!!! God has answered your prayers.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Category1: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
ednut1:
congrats, contract staff in banks dey suffer sha. bt God don pick ur call
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by successralu(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Happy for u.
BTW u can earn 300k in 2 weeks abroad. Nigeria needs to grow
are you giving me the abroad contact??
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by mindtricks: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2016
babakb:
I suffered as a contract staff in a bank for over five years and shuttled between 50k and 70k salary, now I am with a Multi national Coy. as a supervisor and over 300k salary, sometimes I feel like I am in a dream land but its real, and possibility of greater heights abounds, remain prayerful, keep adding value to yourself and never stop searching for a better opportunity.

In this recession that many on the contrary are being laid off and experiencing pay cut?

You must serving a living God!
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Flawlessangel(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2016
adegeye38:

Pm me

bro, i already sent you my whatsapp number via your email. Still expecting a reply 4rm u, God bless
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Heineken(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2016
babakb:
bro please bless me with your former job na.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by rafcrown(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congrats.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by guiddoti: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
leksmedia:
Congrats bro, ;DMore of this, more blessing for, pls don't forget one thing , you will be tempted to start living the big life, club , party enjoy life to the fullest , I'm not saying you shouldn't but save, invest and plan for the future
I carry myself for you. Thumb up!
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by guiddoti: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
kenmaro:

Yes, but you can spend the 300k in less than two weeks abroad. Nigeria is growing as it is a gradual process.
Stop comparing these countries, please.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by zeus001(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
guiddoti:
Stop comparing these countries, please.

But it's a fact. To call a spade a spade na suffer we just dey suffer for here. No labour laws to protect hard working Nigerians. Even the few ones are not being enforced. I recently read in an online article by an American law professor that Nigeria has the most unprotected labour force in the world. Last year in 2015 MTN sacked over 5000 contract staff just to save cost. No benefits, no severance pay, nothing after 8 long years of working for them. Just last week they sacked another 4000 staff again. What did the government do about it? We went to the Senate, NCC, NLC even begged a former NBA president. But they did absolutely nothing to help. The 'all man for himself' mentality of an average Nigerian is our problem. MTN attempted to do the same thing in Ghana and Benin Republic but it was vehemently rejected by the government because of the obvious negative impact it will have on unemployment and the economy of their countries. But in naija see how they did it twice and nothing was done by the government.

See this young man feeling like the luckiest guy in the world just because he finally got a job he truly deserves and qualifies for after many years. In Nigeria that's a 1 in a million chance luck right there. So, rightfully he needs to relish in the moment. E no easy.

Lets talk facts and record....In Canada for instance, with a 10 dollar per hour (which is de minimum wage) factory job and a secondary school cert u will earn 3 times that 300k in naira conversation in a month. That one month pay in canada can buy u a small car, pay your rent and leave u with a small change to manage till your next pay. But in naija even with all his qualifications and certifications, this 300k (which is a lot in naija given the circumstances) he will still drink garri in order to save for almost a year before he can buy a good ride and pay rent and other basic things.

With this small analysis na country be this? Isn't it obvious that somtin is seriously wrong? We really need to start telling the truth as it is without sentiments or denials. This country is dead. No country works like this sustainably. May God help us all.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by guiddoti: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
zeus001:

But it's a fact. To call a spade a spade na suffer we just dey suffer for here. No labour laws to protect hard working Nigerians. Even the few ones are not being enforced. I recently read in an online article by an American law professor that Nigeria has the most unprotected labour force in the world. Last year in 2015 MTN sacked over 5000 contract staff just to save cost. No benefits, no severance pay, nothing after 8 long years of working for them. Just last week they sacked another 4000 staff again. What did the government do about it? We went to the Senate, NCC, NLC even begged a former NBA president. But they did absolutely nothing to help. The 'all man for himself' mentality of an average Nigerian is our problem. MTN attempted to do the same thing in Ghana and Benin Republic but it was vehemently rejected by the government because of the obvious negative impact it will have on unemployment and the economy of their countries. But in naija see how they did it twice and nothing was done by the government.

See this young man feeling like the luckiest guy in the world just because he finally got a job he truly deserves and qualifies for after many years. In Nigeria that's a 1 in a million chance luck right there. So, rightfully he needs to relish in the moment. E no easy.

Lets talk facts and record....In Canada for instance, with a 10 dollar per hour (which is de minimum wage) factory job and a secondary school cert u will earn 3 times that 300k in naira conversation in a month. That one month pay in canada can buy u a small car, pay your rent and leave u with a small change to manage till your next pay. But in naija even with all his qualifications and certifications, this 300k (which is a lot in naija given the circumstances) he will still drink garri in order to save for almost a year before he can buy a good ride and pay rent and other basic things.

With this small analysis na country be this? Isn't it obvious that somtin is seriously wrong? We really need to start telling the truth as it is without sentiments or denials. This country is dead. No country works like this sustainably. May God help us all.
I understand your point. These countries have different mode of operandi. The issue here in Nigeria is corruption, and most policies are not working. You should also know that as you get, you give back. Nigerians can't pay #200,000 a month.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by zeus001(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2016
guiddoti:
I understand your point. These countries have different mode of operandi. The issue here in Nigeria is corruption, and most policies are not working. You should also know that as you get, you give back. Nigerians can't pay #200,000 a month.

Yes I agree. Very true. But even companies that can afford to pay you your worth would rather prefer to rip you off and give you jobs meant for 10 people just to maximise profits. And there's nobody to ensure they are doing the right thing. Look at MTN's case for instance. You keep contract staff for 8 to 10 years and just sack them without a penny just to save cost. Who does that? That's legally wrong anywhere in the world. If MTN had paid even if it was half of a month salary to these people as severance pay would MTN go bankrupt? Hell no. We all know how much trillions MTN makes in a quarter in this country yet they treat Nigerians like slaves. And Nigerians in the management of the company even initiated these heinous plans and executed them against fellow Nigerians because they know they can get away with it. That's a very dangerous trend in this country because other companies will definitely start doing the same thing. After all MTN did it successfully without any consequences. Look at what all these Indian and Chinese companies are doing to Nigerians. It's modern corporate slavery right under our noses. And you dare not try that in their own country.

Yes...We are a young nation so we can't really compare ourselves with other older nations who already have a working system in place. But the question is: are we as a nation working towards resolving these problems that exist? Are the leaders of this nation actually identifying these problems in order to fix them and create a better system and society for equity and fairness for all? We all know the answer is a resounding NO! So if they aren't doing that, in the next few years what's the future going to be like in Nigeria in terms of the dignity of Nigerians? Your guess is as good as mine.

It us said that he who stands idly by and does nothing in the face of injustice is just as complicit and guilty as the perpetrators of that injustice. We must speak up and hold our leaders responsible for their actions and inactions. Nobody else can do it for us. Our children and their own children will never forgive us if we stand by and do nothing.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Flawlessangel(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
adegeye38:

Pm me

i made a mistake earlier. I just replied your email with my current whatsapp number. Good morning
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by guiddoti: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
zeus001:

Yes I agree. Very true. But even companies that can afford to pay you your worth would rather prefer to rip you off and give you jobs meant for 10 people just to maximise profits. And there's nobody to ensure they are doing the right thing. Look at MTN's case for instance. You keep contract staff for 8 to 10 years and just sack them without a penny just to save cost. Who does that? That's legally wrong anywhere in the world. If MTN had paid even if it was half of a month salary to these people as severance pay would MTN go bankrupt? Hell no. We all know how much trillions MTN makes in a quarter in this country yet they treat Nigerians like slaves. And Nigerians in the management of the company even initiated these heinous plans and executed them against fellow Nigerians because they know they can get away with it. That's a very dangerous trend in this country because other companies will definitely start doing the same thing. After all MTN did it successfully without any consequences. Look at what all these Indian and Chinese companies are doing to Nigerians. It's modern corporate slavery right under our noses. And you dare not try that in their own country.

Yes...We are a young nation so we can't really compare ourselves with other older nations who already have a working system in place. But the question is: are we as a nation working towards resolving these problems that exist? Are the leaders of this nation actually identifying these problems in order to fix them and create a better system and society for equity and fairness for all? We all know the answer is a resounding NO! So if they aren't doing that, in the next few years what's the future going to be like in Nigeria in terms of the dignity of Nigerians? Your guess is as good as mine.

It us said that he who stands idly by and does nothing in the face of injustice is just as complicit and guilty as the perpetrators of that injustice. We must speak up and hold our leaders responsible for their actions and inactions. Nobody else can do it for us. Our children and their own children will never forgive us if we stand by and do nothing.
That of MTN and its likes are what get me worried about the future of Nigerian telecommunications. It takes nothing for these companies go on broadband package but it's rather unfortunate that exploitation could be legalised. It's very shameful, bro.

1 Like

Re: From 70k To 300k Job by zeus001(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
guiddoti:
That of MTN and its likes are what get me worried about the future of Nigerian telecommunications. It takes nothing for these companies go on broadband package but it's rather unfortunate that exploitation could be legalised. It's very shameful, bro.

Very shameful indeed my brother.
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by davepepple: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Congratulations!!! Na man know man,such jobs doesnt come like that again. I know is not natural, you don waka wella.CONGRATS!!!
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by Flawlessangel(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2016
adegeye38:

Pm me

hi, am still waiting for a reply, please check your email and reach me on my original whatsapp number. I really need ur help pls
Re: From 70k To 300k Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Adaahjacob:
I STILL PREFER MY MMM (SUPER MAVRO)
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. / Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.