Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! (978 Views)

I Have 400k. A Nairalander Needs Help / Please A Nairalander Needs Help In Running his BLOCK INDUSTRY Business / This Nairalander Needs Advice On Online Business To Start With #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iamtiredoflife: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
I don't wish to post this on a public forum before but i can't bear the pressure anymore.

I am a 18years old boy, and i leave with My parents [both retired teacher] I've been managing so much to survive and I have tried so many online business such as selling of facebook groups/pages, blogging, etc but none is yielding a positive result.

Now, there are a lot of things i want to do but no money to execute it.

Please i need your help financially, help me for God sake, may this never be your portion.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
What trade have you learnt??
if No, go and learn a trade...
Money is not your problem now, add value to yourself ..
when the money comes, you can something tangible to execute.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iamtiredoflife: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What trade have you learnt??

if No, go and learn a trade...

Money is not your problem now, add value to yourself ..

when the money comes, you can something tangible to execute.

I've stumbled upon so many business ideas but no money to fund.

Please help me sir/ma
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
iamtiredoflife:

I've stumbled upon so many business ideas but no money to fund.
Please help me sir/ma
I won't help till you help yourself...
Do you have any skill??
What can you do that can fetch you a little money??
If nothing, then I am sorry to say...
you have a long way to go...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iamtiredoflife: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Do you have any skill??

I learnt computer and some online biz ma but they all have future success not for the present.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iamtiredoflife: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Do you have any skill??

Yes ma/sir

Blogging, bulk sms, phone repair, computer operator, and the likes
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by kodec4naija(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
if you needed to be successful online go equip yourself very well both in theory and practical, cos you are moving from your start of ignorance to the state of reality, go get yourself more on skills useful online and I bet you I myself will be of help too.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iamtiredoflife: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
kodec4naija:
if you needed to be successful online go equip yourself very well both in theory and practical, cos you are moving from your start of ignorance to the state of reality, go get yourself more on skills useful online and I bet you I myself will be of help too.

Thanks a lot but I need something that'll be popping little cash into my pocket at least for now
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iamtiredoflife: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
kodec4naija:
Pls can you expatiate to how to equip myself !
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iwatch: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2016
iamtiredoflife:

Thanks a lot but I need something that'll be popping little cash into my pocket at least for now
you can write on fiverr and be making money daily.

All you have to do is set up gigs in the writing niche with an American IP, buy 2 of your own Gigs or 5, give yourself awesome reviews, 5 star and watch money come like torrents. Na you go tire sef.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2016
iwatch:
you can write on fiverr and be making money daily.

All you have to do is set up gigs in the writing niche with an American IP, buy 2 of your own Gigs or 5, give yourself awesome reviews, 5 star and watch money come like torrents. Na you go tire sef.
can u explain to me further please iwatch I'm willing to follow the process but I don't have much ideas about fiverr..thanks iwatch
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by iwatch: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2016
EmmyBusko:
can u explain to me further please iwatch I'm willing to follow the process but I don't have much ideas about fiverr..thanks iwatch
do you have a laptop of your own and Internet access? You can't use a phone bro.

Check nairaland for fiverr threads. They are al over this section.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
iwatch:
do you have a laptop of your own and Internet access? You can't use a phone bro.

Check nairaland for fiverr threads. They are al over this section.
iwatch please I have gotten a laptop, please can you give me your number, preferably whatsapp so you can put me through, I'm very much interested.... thanks, I awaits your reply... iwatch
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by frank112233(m): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2016
EmmyBusko:
iwatch please I have gotten a laptop, please can you give me your number, preferably whatsapp so you can put me through, I'm very much interested.... thanks, I awaits your reply... iwatch

I need help too, pls peeps help me if u can.

I have ideas that can help u earn mega bucks online but dont have a laptop.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2016
frank112233:

I need help too, pls peeps help me if u can.

I have ideas that can help u earn mega bucks online but dont have a laptop.
Let's chat on whatsapp, drop your number let me add you, if your idea is working and genuine only
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by frank112233(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Let's chat on whatsapp, drop your number let me add you, if your idea is working and genuine only

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help ! by frank112233(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2016
EmmyBusko:

(1) (Reply)

Pls Add Me / How To Get Started In Affiliate Marketing In 6 Easy Steps / Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.