Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sokoto Corpers Protest - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sokoto Corpers Protest (1163 Views)

Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Corpers Protest by oniseun3(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
[i][/i]There is an ongoing Protest March to the Government House Sokoto by Sokkopas over unpaid State Alawee.

Speaking with one of the protesters, He said "They owe us Four months and they want to pay just one month, its unfair"

My take, State Alawee is more of a compensation and not a right, If you serve in Rivers from 2012 till date you can testify that the State Alawee is mite of a propaganda, So Sokopa your protest is in Vain. (Recession )
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest by laruma01(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
I was there live! you can't believe the Governor has released the money months ago.These men are too corrupt,they decided to pay just one month,later they were bargaining for Two month,they must vomit the money,thank God for the Governor's awareness and intervention.
Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest by mukhcech(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
laruma01:
I was there live! you can't believe the Governor has released the money months ago.These men are too corrupt,they decided to pay just one month,later they were bargaining for Two month,they must vomit the money,thank God for the Governor's awareness and intervention.

Thank you for being part of History. I was there live. 2015 batch B corp members won't be forgotten in a hurry by both the state NYSC officials and Sokoto state ministry of youth and sports.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corpers Protest by mukhcech(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
oniseun3:
[i][/i]There is an ongoing Protest March to the Government House Sokoto by Sokkopas over unpaid State Alawee.

Speaking with one of the protesters, He said "They owe us Four months and they want to pay just one month, its unfair"

My take, State Alawee is more of a compensation and not a right, If you serve in Rivers from 2012 till date you can testify that the State Alawee is mite of a propaganda, So Sokopa your protest is in Vain. (Recession )

It was never in vain after all. we have been duly paid our compensation (as you choose to call it.).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Corpers Like Sex? / We Are Hiring! / Nysc Needed In Ibadan- Must Be Elect/elect Or Computer Science/enginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.