Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Drake Slyed His Best Pal Lil' Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Slyed His Best Pal Lil' Wayne (515 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Slyed His Best Pal Lil' Wayne by kevkory: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seems like the ladies can't keep their eyes off Drakek's handsomeness

Dwayne Carter Jnr. or as the world knows him Lil Wayne, has revealed just how upset he was when he found out his protege Drake had slept with his girlfriend.The rapper revealed this in his new book called ‘Gone till November’ which is basically a journal chronicling his time at Rikers for gun charges.While the memoir revealed a lot, none was more shocking than the revelation that Drake had slept with his girlfriend, although to be fair it didn’t happen while she and Weezy were together, he was still pretty bummed about it.He said about it; “I woke up still feeling f–ked up about the f–ked-up day that I had. Hell is what it was! I’m used to arguing with my girl on a daily basis…but finding out that she f–ked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could’ve found out.”It had happened way before she and Lil Wayne got together but it still hurt. “As a man, honestly, that s–t hurt…and not because it was Drake. It could’ve been any man and it would’ve hurt the same. She said it happened way before we got together, but she just never told me.” he wrote.

For more stories you can visit www.reporterng.com dedicated to quench your thirst for entertainment news.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Power, Name One Artiste You Will Order To QUIT Music / Celebrity Occultism III: Insider Exposes The Cabal [video] / Why We Killed Kaduna Corper, Arrested Suspect Confesses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.