Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit (2550 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Tboss Looks Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Tiwa Savage Looks Enchanting In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2016
tiwa savage looks beautiful in this outfit and she is now big mama!!!

see are pics below

2 Likes

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 07, 2016
and you posted this nonsense at 2AM.... what a waste of tuition fees on you. obviously you never needed an education

3 Likes

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by TPAND(f): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2016
NgcoboP:
and you posted this nonsense at 2AM.... what a waste of tuition fees on you. obviously you never needed an education

I agree wth you.

3 Likes

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Fabulous grin

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Fabulous grin

nix

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by IamNawty(f): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Tiwa and this her dance step is like 5 nd 6

Btw; who notice she's wearing black undies ? Pant nd braxxxxxxx. Like if u notice it tongue

3 Likes

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
NgcoboP:
hahaha dz is much o

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:

Btw; who notice she's wearing black undies ? Pant nd braxxxxxxx. Like if u notice it tongue
pervert.

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by OKorowanta: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:

Ashaw0 kobo kobo grin

2 Likes

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2016
NgcoboP:

and what about you replying my mssg at that time, you have finished school,you are a business man or you don't have wife to disturb you by this time !!?SMH!!!

soon of hatrers !!!Abeg go to work the way am living my life is different from yours and i don't beg you to comment here I just share it for her lovely fans to see her new look don't pick out on me comment or get out

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016
TPAND:

I agree wth you.

and am I using your own or his papa money for my school and what consign you with that

@jenifer voice) you better minded Your Own business

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
shut up and don't post such nonsense again.... when you finally get a life come for the operating manual... and quality control concerns

Funkybabee:

and what about you replying my mssg at that time, you have finished school,you are a business man or you don't have wife to disturb you by this time !!?SMH!!!

soon of hatrers !!!Abeg go to work the way am living my life is different from yours and i don't beg you to comment here I just share it for her lovely fans to see her new look don't pick out on me comment or get out

1 Like

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by IamNawty(f): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49998134][/quote] No and you should consider some help on how you think too.
Re: Waooh Tiwa Savage Looks Beautiful In This Outfit by IamNawty(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
No and you should consider some help on how you think too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Eudoxieyao, The Instagram Lady With Massive Curves [photos] / "We Are Too Loaded To Be Empty" Emoney Brags (photos) / Check Out The Nigerian Meal Anthony Joshua Consumed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.