Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret (20378 Views)

Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Twizzy30(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Dis ones mumu small. Jux several days after the ransom was paid. Una dey spend money anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Skoopy(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[b]No Ransom Was Pain-[/b] Lai Mohammed

OBASI!!!
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2016
When will Nigerian police stop insulting our intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by scofieldsimba(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
The ransome was a bait...
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by starwar(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2016
saint047:
Poor people can't afford to buy rice or many food items.

If you receive 50 calls in a day, 48 are asking of money or talking about hunger.
bro u dey d film too....I don switch off my main line since ooo.....wey me sef dey find money to chop
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by calabardick(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2016
Lie lie lie

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by kings09(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Believe dis govt @ ur own peril.
AuroraB:
I thought no ransom was paid to secure her release
grin
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by africanusvu(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
So.you want me to belivthat within 5day of d kidnap.they bought cars.rented apartment.maried new wives.etc.dnt 4get they were inteligence oficers and cant be that stupid.we arnt fools .abeg

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by shellman: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Obijulius:
Na so rich man case dey be.

if na poor man now, we no go hear anything - Ogun people go don use them for what they are known for.

God forbid this country.
Why do you view Ogun People with notoriety &criminality?
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by IVORY2009(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

So the ransom was actually paid?

Lwkmd!!! Kai! Nigerian police nor go kill me with laugh. Gawd. With the way they swiftly came out to announce her retrieval from kidnappers, one would think there was no transaction

The Nigerian police will not tell u the truth, the military will to some extent....

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Oblang(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2016
smogup:
Buhari is a failure

Mr man. Buhari dey give u nightmare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Emiefele paid 100milion Naira?

Quite a huge sum cool
........He couldn't have paid that from his own pocket ! Police have SECURITY MARKED CURRENCY that they usually use for such operation! JUST LIKE THE MARKED DOLLARS THEY GAVE FEMI OTIDOLA WHEN HON. FAROUK LAWAL DEMANDED FOR BRIBE FROM THE BILLONIER TO KILL THE OIL SUBSIDY WAHALA CASE ! cool cool cool
So when you collect such money and start spending it that's when your end will come knocking on your looted robbery asssss ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
smogup:
Buhari is a failure
........ cool

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Charly68: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2016
I trust Abba Kyari the no nonsense crime burster he will find out the boys & jail them accordingly. Useless criminals .May they end up in jail for the rest of their existence here on earth

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by makeitijn: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2016
iyke484real:
Let me just pretend as if all is well with buhari's government... Awoaaa. sai baba... angry
ha ha thunder fire you there
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Saint52(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
9ja i hail oo, i tot the woman was release free of charge, liars everywhere, you dont want us to know how much you guys paid for Ransom....
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
iyke484real:
Let me just pretend as if all is well with buhari's government... Awoaaa. sai baba... angry
..... cool

Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by osuofia2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
the IRT operatives, led by Abba Kyari, were on the trail of the three remaining members of the gang.
God Bless Abba Kyari.................super cop...............so proud of this man..........former oc sars Lagos..............keep bursting crimes
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by osuofia2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Charly68:
I trust Abba Kyari the no nonsense crime burster he will find out the boys & jail them accordingly. Useless criminals .May they end up in jail for the rest of their existence here on earth
Abba Kyari is something else................the man is amazing ............bursting crimes back to back.............oc sars lagos to IGP IRt
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by kdfinest(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nnemuka:
wait ohhh...
Emefiele paid the 100million Ransom?

All these govt officials are billionaires oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
What Recession are we talking about??

E be like say this recession na for the ordinary and poor masses....
Bfor nko, u think they millionaires ni? They are f*cking billionaires, that y me wan join dem soon abi hw u see am? Shey u will vote for mi?
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by saint047(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
starwar:
bro u dey d film too....I don switch off my main line since ooo.....wey me sef dey find money to chop
it's becoming alarming
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by starwar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
saint047:
it's becoming alarming
I dey tell u
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by alaskido(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
If na poor man they kidnap, IGP will not make a single move o. You see marginalisation between the poor and rich. God is watching all of you.
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dem just coba demselves for here...Un-intelligent police
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Most high profile kidnapping are carry out with direct collusion with force men.
Re: Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
olumaxi:
nigerian police with no intelligence unit...y wont ransome be paid?....even d kidnappers they said were nabbed and paraded were just som other suspects awaiting trial......the boys dat actually did d job are now in malay njoyin dia cool cash
most kidnappings are done by the force boys sha. an ordinary citizen wan risk life for such?well...yeah... sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man brutalised a lady after losing N200 bet in Delta. / Illegal Arms Dealers Nabbed With 10,000 Live Cartridges In Ibadan (Photo) / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.