Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Political System Will Collapsed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political System Will Collapsed (278 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Nigeria Can’t Progress Under Current Political System – Tinubu, Bozimo / Udom Emmanuel Reacts To The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political System Will Collapsed by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:10am On Oct 07, 2016
THE POLITICAL SYSTEM OF THIS WORLD WILL TOTALLY COLLAPSE

Believers, I'm writing this write up with all confidence and boldness I have in Christ, and the purpose of this write up is not to create any fear for anybody but for all of us to wake up spiritually and prepared ourselves mentally and in the Holy Ghost........ Know that when the Bible talks about end time, its really and more more really, remember it will happened like that of the days of Noah when normal days activities are still going on, that's why Jesus Christ said He will come like a thief in the night....but remember God warned Noah? So also God is still sending out a salvation warning because He loves us but satan hates us and satan is trying is best to take all human being with him to hell but he won't take you and your family in Jesus name (amen)....…remember he took Judas

Last year 2015, the presidents of this world gathered together @ Paris with the aim of controlling the weather...they called it climate summit.. ….please are they the one that created the climate? Are they the one that formed the earth? Where is the place of God in their actions? Remember what happened before God scattered the language? Sons of men gathered to build a tower that will reach heaven..but God that knows the secret things in the heart of all men knows that their intention is evil...so also the president of this ending world of satan....Nigeria, hope you are aware that Buhari, just sign in the climate summit.....

Many pandemonium events have been happening all around the world and it is increasing everyday showing us that we are really living in the end time happenings....brethren in faith, I want you to know that their is no amount of prayers you rendered that can avert the end time, I will just advice you to divert your prayers in building up yourself and your family and the CHURCH is the Holy Ghost because we need the pentecostal power, Holy ghost power at this end time. And also prepared yourself for the coming of our lord and saviour, remember if you don't declare your love for him in this world of satan you can't reign with Christ in His kingdom....Don't be afraid of your self to publicly declare your faith in Christ....

The greatest event that will happened to boost this end time is the third world war, which all nations are preparing for, though it has started already but not fully...check news across the globe...Christians this is not an errand of being a church goers seeking miracles, this is the time to be a real Christian, baptist not of water alone but of water and blood...filled with Holy Ghost.....we are now in the season of great Faith coupled with fervent prayers and ceaseless prayers

The sons of slave, the sons of devils, the fanatics islamists (terrorists), their secret will mightily be revealed as this time, remember satan is called a morning star, and he do acts like sons of light? That's why you cannot really knows those behind the terrorist with their attitude because it is hidden down in their heart, but God that can search the secret things of the heart will fished them out....amen....Nigerian, don't be afraid with the news of APC trying to islamist Nigeria, instead, you pray to God to annoint you with power for you to stand your ground if the program dares to be true.

I have many things to say but I will withdraw my pen now because I know men are not ready to read any long epistle now...

Yours sincerely
I'm ADEBAYO GBOYEGA PETER.
BITRUS/ PETERU.

I stand with Christ and I will defend this earth with my spirituality because this earth belongs to God.

(1) (Reply)

Insurgency: How GEJ Caused Rise Of Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Buhari, Osinbajo, & Other Cabinet Members Support "ChangeBeginsWithMe"(photos). / Senate Blocks Move To Summon Lawan Daura, SSS Boss, Over Raids On Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.