Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says (713 Views)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot / Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Mr. Adesanya maintained that the conduct of the election exercise was transparent and resulted in Rotimi Akeredolu emerging as the main candidate of the party.

He said this on a Thursday night episode of Channels Television’s “Politics Today,” the focus of which was the crisis rocking the opposition party after the governorship primary election.

Mr. Adesanya denied that the delegates’ list used during the governorship primary election of the party was doctored in favor of Mr. Akeredolu. He confirmed that those delegates who voted during the governorship primary election of the party were drawn from the ward, local government and State levels.

“It is not possible that the delegates’ list was doctored as far as the party is concerned in Ondo State. These [delegates] are the ones who have been running the affairs of the party for the past two years,” he said.

Mr. Adesanya added that the delegates were also elected in the 2014 at a congress chaired by the erstwhile Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Femi Pedro.

“So, the structure had been in place for the past two years and these delegates were the ones that voted during the September governorship primary election of our party,” Mr. Adesanya stated.

The APC chieftain explained that the State Executive Committee of the party had presented the delegates’ list two years ago to the National Working Committee (NWC).

According to him, the NWC of the party used the same delegates’ list in 2015 for the House of Assembly primary election in the State.

“This list was also used during the primary election of the party’s delegate executive that ushered in President Muhammadu Buhari as the candidate of the APC during the presidential general election,” Mr. Adesanya added.

He criticized members of the Appeal Committee for not being sincere in their report that called for a cancellation and rerun of the governorship election.

Mr. Adesanya further stated that two-thirds of of the State Executive Council has since removed Isaacs Kekemeke as the State Chairman of the party.

He also alleged that some protests staged in the State by supporters of aggrieved aspirants against the party leaders were sponsored.

Source:
http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/06/ondo-apc-governorship-primary-election-was-not-rigged-adesanya-says
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2016
I believe this Adesanya guy ... Tinubu's attempt to rubbish our great party has failed cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by Miriam19(f): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Tinubu see your life undecided
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by TPAND(f): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2016
Oyegun keeping on doing your good work. We say No! to Tinubu imposition of candidates on the electorates. We didn't come here on earth to serve him, neither did he bring our mandates to rule us from heaven
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Tinubu cornered again. What goes around comes around.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by sarrki(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
I believe this Adesanya guy ... Tinubu's attempt to rubbish our great party has failed cool cool

Tinubu still dey give you sleepless night ?

Abi you still dey see the man for dream?

Jagaban Pls continually give wailers and their leaders

Sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
TPAND:
Oyegun keeping on doing your good work. We say No! to Tinubu imposition of candidates on the electorates. We didn't come here on earth to serve him, neither did he bring our mandates to rule us from heaven

By the word that comes out of their mouth

You can easily identify the wailing brothers

You are spotted
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by sarrki(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Tinubu cornered again.
What goes around comes around.

I know the last election really affects alot of online e warrior

I know salaries to their online & foot soldiers seized

So I don't blame the wailing Wailers when they attack

Tinubu at will.

Jagaban is their nightmare

He's there masters in politics
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by Tunami(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Above me are the chronic wailers and dumb zombies.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by TPAND(f): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

By the word that comes out of their mouth

You can easily identify the wailing brothers

You are spotted

I read on one of the threads that you are the leader of the APC e-herdsmen here on nairaland. You were called out many times in mentions but you cowardly refused to reply.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:

I know the last election really affects alot of online e warrior

I know salaries to their online & foot soldiers seized

So I don't blame the wailing Wailers when they attack

Tinubu at will.

Jagaban is their nightmare

He's there masters in politics

What has this got to do with Zombies or Wailers? My saying that 'what goes around comes around' is to flash you ppl's mind back to what Tinubu did to Afenifere back then. You now see that Karma is a faceless b*t*h. This is just the beginning.
Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by ChessEnthusiast: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Same Idiots and M0rons who keep on inundating us with noise about Tinubu not relevant again, yet can do without looking for posts and articles that have do with Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by afroniger: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Of course, why wont you believe that lying non-entity? Afterall, the beneficiary of the fraud in question, was sponsored by the grand Patron of all you archaic and murderous fulani herdsmen, who we all now know was the brain behind the whole charade. No sane Ondo voter will allow a fulani herdsmen endorsed candidate at Alagbaka -- Ondo people have already rejected the APC candidate of you Fulani herdsmen, sorry. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Was Not Rigged, Adesanya Says by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Like we care, you can rig or even rig out your souls...your problem.Bunch of crazy old men misbehaving.

(1) (Reply)

Between Atiku And Buhari / DSS, Judges And The Conscience Of A Nation / NAFDAC Has Approved Imo State As Their Zonal Headquarters...Deacon Chike Okafor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.