Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? (8930 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2009
I want to know how to transfer operamini 4.2 from my phone to my friend's phone. Pls if you know how to transfer applications like operamini using bluetooth or infrared give me the hint.
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by aieromon(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2009
You need to have two basic requirements -
1. You MUST have the raw OM file in the phone.
2. The phone MUST run on Symbian OS
If you meet these criteria,install Xplore on your fone.
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by aieromon(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2009
The requirements pertain to your phone i.e the sender of the file.
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by agoro2u: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2009
@poster,i believe U have meet d conditions above,open d xplore > then go to d drive U have install d opera (c or e) > system > MIDLET > opera 4.2 jar >option>send via, dats all
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2009
Thank you, @Airomon and Agoro2u. I am greatful to the replied. So can NOKIA 3110c be able to meet the requirement? so that i can download xplore. If it does let me know.
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Genuflect(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2009
@Eugene400 Dude, 3110c is not a Symbian S60 phone. Therefore it cannot install X-Plore[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by aieromon(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2009
Nokia 3110c is not a symbian phone and as such does not meet the requirements listed above.
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Joe50(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2009
@poster, since your phone is not a sis60 but can install java files. Cos, all nokia installs java files. So go to sharemaile.ro and search for x-plore.Jar (the one with java file)
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Joe50(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2009
@poster, since your phone is not a sis60 but can install java files. Cos, all nokia installs java files. So go to sharemaile.ro and search for x-plore.Jar (the one with java file)
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by agoro2u: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
since d fone is S40 (3110c), i dont think it can transfer any application (xcept theme).
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Genuflect(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Joe50 Does that X-plore.jar work on Sony Ericsson and co?[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

CAN'T SEND APP WITH ALL S40 phon except MUSIC,THEME,VIDEO or otherwise use it 2 hide u memory card
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

CAN'T SEND APP WITH ALL S40 phon except MUSIC,THEME,VIDEO or otherwise use it 2 hide u memory card
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by janga(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
Even explorer2010,
superbluetooth,
Bluetooth File Transfer,
File explorer jar,
Bluetooth File Manager

Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Genuflect(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Dclique(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
WTF is your problem janga?
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Joe50(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Genu, to be sincere; i haven't use it with sony. Its only on nokia.
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2009
Thank all for that info. It means i can not send it with my phone. I have another question. I want to find out if opera 8.65 can work with nokia 3110c or can i b able to instal it on nokia3110c?
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by Genuflect(m): 4:26am On Oct 20, 2009
@Joe50 Thanx for the info.
@Eugene Opera 8.65 is not compatible with all phones. It didn't even work well with my E51[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by joeyarticles: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2016
The act of transfering files from one device to another has actually been made easy, one can afford to do so using bluetooth file sender or transfer... http://www.techpent.com/bluetooth-file-transfer-use-bluetooth-file-sender-transfer-files/
Re: How Can I Transfer Operamini From Phone To Another Person's Phone? by zizhulx(f): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
EUGENE4GOO:
I want to know how to transfer operamini 4.2 from my phone to my friend's phone. Pls if you know how to transfer applications like operamini using bluetooth or infrared give me the hint.
Maybe the phone transfer software can help you operamini 4.2 from your phone to your friend's phone, which is able to directly transfer files between two phones at ease, no matter they are of the same operating systems or different! grin

(1) (Reply)

Btw Infinix Zero And Samsung Galaxy S4 / Phone Review: Itel 1556 / Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.