Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" (39698 Views)

Ifeoluwa Olawale: I Rejected Tayo Amokade Ijebu's Marriage Proposal / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / I was offered N20million to donate my Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by cyrilamx(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Osalobuamwen!!! This dude just dethrone Satan as the father of lies. In fact many in heaven will be clamouring for satan , be granted prerogative of mercy.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by martineverest(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Alvin007:

No mind am...ehn get special sperm?...as if say na so ehn fine reach...mtcheww! Liar liar..
em no even fine gan sef....with him opolo eye

na eem colombia wife dey feed am

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by martineverest(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Alvin007:

No mind am...ehn get special sperm?...as if say na so ehn fine reach...mtcheww! Liar liar..
em no even fine gan sef....with him opolo eye.

Na eem colombian wife dey feed am
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by MamaletASO: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2016
You this popular Gigolo.. ahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ... Wonders shall never end..

Is it not same you that came to fvck a sugar mummy that has elephantiasis (just because of #230,0000).

If you have forgotten. I will remind you.
The woman u fvcked on 6/6/06 is a Hajiya woman
. U did it in one of the Hotel at Lake Chad street, Maitama (i will not mention d name of the Hotel for advert sake).

You are now saying #20m and sperm donation, NO..
You are a big liar..

You are just looking for Cheap Popularity..
Get away

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by repogirl(f): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
To me this guy has always been ugly or is it because he is light skin? With his gorimakpa head looking like Dr evil. grin

Anyway, he made the right decision sha....its not a nice feeling knowing your child is out there somewhere.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
What a disgusting LIAR!
*spits*
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by martineverest(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2016
cyrilamx:
Osalobuamwen!!! This dude just dethrone Satan as the father of lies. In fact many in heaven will be clamouring for satan , be granted prerogative of mercy.
ovbiedo...i greet u.

Its no longer 'the devil is a liar'.its now IK ogbonna is a liar

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by lilmax(m): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
I have eggs too
Eppppp mee
yeye cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2016
You were broke and went to your sister for 2k to eat then someone offered you 20 million just for sperm and you refuse ? Tell me a story.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by bobjack(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Who ur sperm don help b4
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
This dude can lie for Africa though..
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Pray(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Pure lie...
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by dcolumbus001: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2016
some people without even considering who there are lieing to gosh!!
na still the same sperm you go foolishly pour for one girl body and you rejected 20m... just do your acting lieing is not your calling
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2016
If you believe this story, then you can as well believe price of commodities will ever come down again with buhari still presiding over the nation.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by cyrilamx(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Otenmwen I tuo rhue ooo. I greet you..
martineverest:
ovbiedo...i greet u.

Its no longer 'the devil is a liar'.its now IK ogbonna is a liar
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2016
You can lie for Jesus.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Alvin007: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
repogirl:
To me this guy has always been ugly or is it because he is light skin? With his gorimakpa head looking like Dr evil. grin

Anyway, he made the right decision sha....its not a nice feeling knowing your child is out there somewhere.

Ik Ogbonna..ugly?..ok... cheesy I hail o!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by grodt999: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
someone offered an ibo person N20million for a child?
The child has a high chance of becoming a drug dealer!
reject that DNA
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by cyrilamx(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
well my own is just last year, American embassy gave me green card to America. Do you know what? I turned it down despite being Jobless then preferring to contribute my own quota to the Nigerian project. Am I not a patriot?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by citizenjuwon(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... undecided

Pishure or Idonbelievit.... cool I need RECEIPTS.. I don't believe in hearsay...
Weyrey grin grin grin
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by nkechiben(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Why is every saying it's a lie nah? That you can accept the offer doesn't mean that I can. I think it's a thing of choice may not be a lie.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by 3sexy: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
20m for this your albino gene?

For your mind u too fine abi! Nonsense
I think he is indirectly adverting his sperm
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Angelinastto(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... undecided

Pishure or Idonbelievit.... cool I need RECEIPTS.. I don't believe in hearsay...
lol same with me.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by Yomi6(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Seriously?
20mill?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by overtogod1: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
kaii.. see wynin. abeg park well.. diz land iz not for sale undecidedkaii.. see wynin. abeg park well.. diz land iz not for sale
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by kabanayol9(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Naija I hail, dem can lie. If the person still need am contact #kabanayol pls, tenks.
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by NkayTiana(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Lienus Mba....

It's Teeeeyana
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by freakzone(f): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2016
This guy is just UGLY!
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by gemale(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2016
CHAI c lie lie. 20m 4 sperm As per say na Albert Einstein or Aliko Dangote jnr im sperm go born abi?
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by CoolMusty1(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Come and collect my I need d money
Re: IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2016
How many times u com for the N20m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / “you’re Fine Abeg” – Don Jazzy Drools Over Linda Ikeji's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.