Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,484 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour (676 Views)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by dayosweetness(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good day nairalanders, i work in a financial organisation and there is this lady that usually comes to the office. The problem is this lady has a very chronic body odour to the extent that whenever she is around the enviroment we perceive the odour even without sighting her, it is getting really unbearable.But the problem now is how do we tell her cos she is a customer and we cant make her feel embarrassed so we wont loose the relationship..

Advice needed pls.........
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by soberdrunk(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Simple, just say "Madam there is this new bodyspray in town, have you tried it? Wow! its very nice if you spray it ehen people must ask questions".............
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Dyt(f): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
You want to look for ways to tell a customer she has body odour?
A customer?

Tiri gbosas for you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin

I have a great idea... grin read carefully...

Nxtime she visit, u shud give her presents like deodorant maybe 3 , Body wash, shampoo ,powder talc and cologne...

Tell her, it's from ur company and ur giving it to her for being a loyal customer... And she SHUD TRY it... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Young03(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
next time she visit
cover ur nose and start squizing face
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Funjosh(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lolz..... that is the beginning of downfall of the organization

Dyt:
You want to look for ways to tell a customer she has body odour?
A customer?

Tiri gbosas for you
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Dyt(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Funjosh:
Lolz..... that is the beginning of downfall of the organization

Leave them
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by falcon01: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
like someone suggested above give her a deodorant shampoo soap cologne and other cosmetics stuff and wrap it in carton tell her it is for loyal customers.
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thats easy... Buy her a powerful perfume and body spray and attach a small love later writting "apply 3 times daily. I love u"... Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
dayosweetness:
Good day nairalanders, i work in a financial organisation and there is this lady that usually comes to the office. The problem is this lady has a very chronic body odour to the extent that whenever she is around the enviroment we perceive the odour even without sighting her, it is getting really unbearable.But the problem now is how do we tell her cos she is a customer and we cant make her feel embarrassed so we wont loose the relationship..

Advice needed pls.........
Jesus! I think say na ur babe... Chai! Na her village people dey do am... No even try tell since na customer... Start wearing nose mask to work
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by ITbomb(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
That's my specialty. Pay someone like me told deliver the message along with the listed gift and I will do a wonderful work for you.

If you are in PH or Uyo, contact me
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by tiny78(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I have a great idea... grin read carefully...

Nxtime she visits, u shud give her presents like deodorant maybe 3 , Body wash, shampoo ,powder talc and cologne...

Op folow dis advice

Tell her, it's from ur company and ur giving it to her for being a loyal customer... And she SHUD TRY it... cheesy

Op follow this advice
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by osesology(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Op, how about u use yourself as an example so that she wont feel too embarrassed. Just tell her that you use to suffer from the same problem and then recomend some products for her that she can use to get rid of it. Tell her that those were the same products that u used to get rid of yours as well. Trust me, she'll feel more secure by ur revelation...and you have to tell her these in private.
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Has Body Odour by CHukZero: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jst say "hey Mr! u have body odour" den frown.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Signs That Shows How Acidic Your Body Is ; Preferable Solutions Too! / Vaginitis - Cause And Prevention / Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.