Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) (42708 Views)

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by kings09(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by youngjagaban(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
adexfrosh:
U nid help
no be small help im need....na big help
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Ellegacy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Why won't he talk.. . The federal Government have just dropped charge pertaining to his forgery case.. ..

Continue.... Another fresh scandal dey await your excellency saraki
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by lereinter(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
i dont expect less from an ibo man
gej made their brain

2 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by DaPuncline: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I will vote for ATIKU/SARAKI anytime and anyday
Have you forgotten they are muslims or don't you hate muslims again ? I'm so surprised igbos are now changing tones, now you want to vote for a muslim again nawa o!

3 Likes

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Jacko1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari the cattle rearer wasted our precious time chasing saraki

Saraki showed he is a juggernaut

Now that tinubu n apc hav issues

I begin to wonder the timing of this dropped case

Was it really tinubu after saraki or buhari

70% of ma mind tells me dat tinubu pressured buhari to do such

Chasing saraki put our assembly that was on tortoise pace to snail pace sef

Buhari ehn..... Now can we start with makin nigeria 3rd worst economy to at least 10th worst abeg
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Bgorgeous: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Atiku will not rule this country no matter what, SORRY

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by klbakare(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Only fools will think obasanjo didn't do nothing during his tenure. No president has bettered obasanjo since he left!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by DaPuncline: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Have you forgotten they are muslims or don't you hate muslims again ? I'm so surprised igbos are now changing tones, now you want to vote for a muslim again nawa o! The funny thing is saraki is a combination of Yoruba-Fulani you like to insult. Hypocrite
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by DaPuncline: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

My brother, eventhough Atiku is perceived as a known crook, he is liberal and a million times better than that deaf and dumb one currently occupying Aso Rock
So you would vote for him bah ?
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by TerrorSquad147: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
They've made us understand that they're playing games with us after all. I urge we all youths to look beyond sentiments and do what's right when choosing our next leaders. These old ones should be discarded like trash, they don't mean well for us.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

My brother, eventhough Atiku is perceived as a known crook, he is liberal and a million times better than that deaf and dumb one currently occupying Aso Rock
tis the same thing people said about buhari before he assumed power, never predict a politician, they cant even predict themselves.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
In other news......
Four surgeons are discussing who makes the best kind of patient to operate on. The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered." The second surgeon responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded." The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; Everything inside them is in alphabetical order." But the fourth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There are no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by cindyrocks(f): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tinubu's camp desperately trying to cause friction between Saraki and PMB.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by mengho(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
a** licker spotted, stylishly trying to get him share.

I will be the president of Nigeria in 2019.
I am absolutely sure my gamer friends will vote for me, I hope Nigerians do dsame
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:
So you would vote for him bah ?
I'm not his disciple but hate with passion this sectional bigot called Buhari
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by michoim(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ikenga Imo is talking rubbish. Favouring Atiku because your boss (Saraki)is in his camp.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ikenga sucking two abokis blokos to heck out a living..
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
This saraki na confirm PDP goon, imagine making a flat head his aid. Non of my business sha

Master of Flat-heads.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Senorprinz:
tis the same thing people said about buhari before he assumed power, never predict a politician, they cant even predict themselves.

Buhari has a terrible history which you guys failed to learn from. His is the most divisive person in the north together with Dr Junaid Mohammed.

Do your research

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Senorprinz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Buhari has a terrible history which you guys failed to learn from. His is the most divisive person in the north together with Dr Junaid Mohammed.

Do your research
i'm not disassociating buhari from his whims and caprices (the guy is terrible) neither am i placing any hopes on atiku, i don't trust him.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by DaPuncline: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

I'm not his disciple but hate with passion this sectional bigot called Buhari
But do you know too jonathan is not innocent of bigotry and he was unfair to the yorubas ?
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by bluecircle470: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Ur brain need to be reset with a hot German slap.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

But do you know too jonathan is not innocent of bigotry and he was unfair to the yorubas ?

Can you explain in detail how and why you said that? To start with, the position of speaker was zoned to you but you guys connived with our common enemy Hausa/Fulani and gave that postion to them. This alone distorted the balance of power in the party and served as the greatest disservice to your zone and entire South.

So you didn't expect him to trust you guys with sensitive positions since he can be betrayed
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Senorprinz:
i'm not disassociating buhari from his whims and caprices (the guy is terrible) neither am i placing any hopes on atiku, i don't trust him.

I don't trust him either bro, we deserve the best. We shouldn't sit on the fence again, we must get involve in choosing for ourselves intellectuals as leaders.

The time to start is now!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by RaphaeloBurgess: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The state of your mental health is doubtful. You are advised to take the next available bus to Abeokuta or Yaba for an intensive evaluation.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by MrHenshaw: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by DaPuncline: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Can you explain in detail how and why you said that? To start with, the position of speaker was zoned to you but you guys connived with our common enemy Hausa/Fulani and gave that postion to them. This alone distorted the balance of power in the party and served as the greatest disservice to your zone and entire South.

So you didn't expect him to trust you guys with sensitive positions since he can be betrayed
To start with the issue of speakership position, Adeola got 92 votes compared to tambuwal's 268 votes. SW has close to 74 lawmakers and majority of them supported her except few ones from lagos, so how come adeola got 92votes ? What happend to votes for SS/SE ?

You said you did not expect him to trust us with sensitive positions after giving him more than 2 million votes! So what sort of loyalty does he want again. Also, when the cabals in yar'adua's govt refused to declare him as acting president, the likes of prof. Wole soyinka, tunde bakare, odumakin led a massive protest in support of him, but what happened when he came to power: he schemed out SW in his political appointments, as big as oyo state is what they were proud of is minister of state for FCT, what abt LAGOS: minister of state for defence. OSUN: Police affiars, EKITI: minister of state for works!! That's not all brother, he came to SW and proclaim that our leaders are rascals, under his watch Hamza Al-Mustapha was released, Anyim Pius Anyim was so powerful that out of 48 MDA's appointments he made sure SW took only 3, should we talk about Justice Ayo Salami that was relieved of his appointment despite court orders ? Believe ne GEJ goofed, he later knew towards the end and within 2 weeks he visited SW 6 times during his campaign. And you expected us to clap for him ? Was even surprised he got more than 1.8million votes against buhari. Waiting for your response
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by yeyeboi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

But not under apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Boko Haram's Website / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.