Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Are You Drinking Enough Water? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Drinking Enough Water? (26160 Views)

Symptoms Associated With Not Drinking Enough Water / 7 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / Eight Signs That Show You Are Not Drinking Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Danfuster(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:

Do you how bridge to cross and litres of fuel /diesel to be expended on that mission?
Bar Beach is gone, Kuramo Beach is also gone, Elegushi Beach is highly unsafe.
No spring in South Western Nigeria

So...you want to tell me where Gossy spring water is being bottled? angry

I recommend you take 12 bottles of Gossy water a day to detoxify yourself of your unrepentant hate for Southwest
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Ezionye(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
kaeforum:
Its important that you drink water from glass containers, reduce drinking in plastic containers as they contain chemical called pthalates, which is used to ensure flexibility of the plastic containers, these chemicals harm the system.

So your saying these plastic bottled water we drink anyhow is unsafe?

Everything is unsafe now
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by queenDD(f): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Drinking water first thing every morning is not easy o.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Danfuster:

So...you want to tell me where Gossy spring water is being bottled? angry

I recommend you take 12 bottles of Gossy water a day to detoxify yourself of your unrepentant hate for Southwest

- first and foremost, 12 bottled waters is equivalent of 6litres ( excess of recommended intake)

- second, which is gossy water? Is it not borehole pure water in bottled form? If it has NAFDAC number, how did they certify the stream? Does the stream flow in batches? Are their Inspectors testing every batch?

- third, I don't have hate for SW Nigeria.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Dantee005(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
iceberryose:
But water is not sweet na
Lol..funny guy.. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by tohtoh: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
U should have added ts gud 4 manpower grin mk u see as men go dy drink water lik gulder
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by amokeme(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
kaeforum:
Its important that you drink water from glass containers, reduce drinking in plastic containers as they contain chemical called pthalates, which is used to ensure flexibility of the plastic containers, these chemicals harm the system.
only when the plastic is heated..
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
henrychubayo:
Very nice information. This is exactly the type of topics that should make front page cause its beneficial to all and not all this political issues. Guys should do more to scrutinize information here as per the benefit to the members and public.
I swear political news tire me the most on this forum. It was once romance topics but I noticed those hardly hit frontpage. The political news are part of the reason the country is still nowhere because they encourage posters to only complain about situations and do nothing.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by farem: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
iceberryose:
But water is not sweet na

You will know how sweet it is when your situation begins to demand for agbo Yoruba!
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
If two litres is the recommendation then people drink more in a day.
Another recommendation is daily exercise because it forces you to reach for bottles of water and doubles the speed of freshening the skin.
I once tried drinking more water than necessary, it only lead to more frequent toilet visits. Sofar one is alive in the first place their metabolism already dictates how much water is needed for survival.

1 Like

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by jaymantin(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:

Do you how bridge to cross and litres of fuel /diesel to be expended on that mission?
Bar Beach is gone, Kuramo Beach is also gone, Elegushi Beach is highly unsafe.
No spring in South Western Nigeria
Have you taken Gossy bottled water from any UAC outlet before? It was being bottled from ikogosi warm spring in Ekiti state. We still have numerous ones scattered around but not given prominence.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Olive64(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Water Intoxication: How Drinking Too Much Water Can Actually Kill You.
http://www.learnxlr.com/2016/09/water-intoxication-how-drinking-too.html
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by Senorprinz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
tohtoh:
U should have added ts gud 4 manpower grin mk u see as men go dy drink water lik gulder
the day water becomes good for manpower, women go become endangered species.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by kwakwakwa(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yeah ! I drink at least two big Ragolis everyday.

After na to dey piss , piss oooooo

Infact water does good to the body.

grin
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by yoged(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kebabs:
Una wahala too much.
grin I tired for them.
Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by laoteck: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Light Up Your House With A Solar Inverter System Without PHCN/NEPA ENJOY 24HOURS ELECTRICITY SUPPLY

PROTECT YOUR HOME & BUSINESS WITH CCTV CAMERA

Dont wait until its too late,INSTALL A SECURITY SYSTEM TODAY

For enquiries:
Call 08023413190

Re: Are You Drinking Enough Water? by longerthroat(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:

Stream in South West Nigeria...please give location cheesy

BAR BEACH LAGOS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn / Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.