Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,193 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable (1933 Views)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / Itel launches the POWERFUL It1556 phone (5050mah): See pictures / Tecno Camon C9 With 13MP Dual Camera & Iris Scanner (2) (3) (4)

Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
itel Mobile India has announced a camera centric smartphone named Itel It1520 in India. The major selling point of the itel it1520 is a 13MP camera on both sides and an IRIS scanner .

The display is a 5-inch HD IPS display ,with a quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and a 2500mAh battery .

itel it1520 specifications

5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell display
1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek processor with Mali T720 GPU
2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with MicroSD
Dual SIM
Android 6.0 (Marshallow)
13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
13MP front-facing camera with LED flash
Dimensions:142.1x71x9.4mm
4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
2500mAh battery
The itel it1520 has only been announced in Indian and is available in Sandstone Black and Champagne colors and priced at Rs. 8490 and that translates to about N40,000 -N45,000 when available in Nigeria.

Source http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/itel-it1520.html

Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Officialkenshin(m): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Copy cats, is dis one not tecno c9 mod.

Can never buy itel fone wen no go last pass 1 year.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
And from where /whom did Tecno copy from?
Officialkenshin:

Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Officialkenshin(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
gadgetsngs:

Tecno did it's own shit guy.

Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by ritababe(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
They spoilt it with the small 2500mah battery.

Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
I see
Officialkenshin:

Tecno did it's own shit guy.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by barackodam: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
2500mah?

Quad core?

Gosh, Itel would never surprise us no or what? I know the phone would still run a useless MTK chip, I'm surprised at the GPU though.

Walks outta thread
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by emperor650(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
If this news is real, then itel company set to dictates the pace of mobile technology.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Unlimited22: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
emperor650:
If this news is real, then itel company set to dictates the pace of mobile technology.
How?
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by stanboy28(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
oh finally dey hav started manufacturing phones
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by emperor650(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Unlimited22:
How?

Can't you read between lines
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by barackodam: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
emperor650:

Read between the lines of 2gb ram 16gb rom device?

Quad core?

1.3ghz?

2500mAh?

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by barackodam: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
stanboy28:
oh finally dey hav started manufacturing phones

Lol......
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Unlimited22: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
emperor650:

I asked a question. I expect you to answer it before asking me yours. Anyway, I was simply wondering how Itel would dominate the market with such crappy specs, except by the market you mean the people who use their phones only for whatsapp and taking selfies.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Unlimited22: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
barackodam:

Read between the lines of 2gb ram 16gb rom device?

Quad core?

1.3ghz?

2500mAh?

undecided undecided undecided
Thanks bro, at least you saw what I saw.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Those complaining about the battery size should note that the phone is for the Indian market and offcourse they've got good power supply.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Is smell sarcasm
emperor650:
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by henryobinna(m): 3:52am On Oct 08, 2016
okay, poor battery. I'm out.

I'll tell iTel to upgrade their shiiits.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by falcon01: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:

gadgetsngs:
make una dey hear dey dicieve una self they are all same companies including infinix.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Officialkenshin(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2016
falcon01:
make una dey hear dey dicieve una self they are all same companies including infinix.

Even though they are the same. Itel phones are very useless with very short life span and they are always low quality, that 13mp camera fit be 5mp, this itel people then be scan big time with their phones.
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 08, 2016
And how does that affect me as a buyer?

falcon01:
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by falcon01: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2016
gadgetsngs:

you will definately pick one of yheir product that is why they made itel lame
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by falcon01: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2016
gadgetsngs:

you will definately pick one of their product that is why they made itel lame
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2016
it always have a very whack graphics
Re: Itel Launches Its First Phone With Iris Scanner - Very Affordable by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
its a business strategy ,all three brands cater for different price segment
falcon01:
you will definately pick one of their product that is why they made itel lame

Check-out My Glo 4G Speed Using My Unlock Spectranet Mifi Device / Tecno Spark Pro K8 Specs And Price / Qualcomm Bans The Sale Of Iphones In Another Country, This Time Germany