Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? (586 Views)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am glad that Buhari has started fulfilling some of his campaign promises even though he denied making such promises earlier but there's something that I honestly do not understand about the payment of N5000 to vulnerable Nigerians.

The total population of Nigeria cannot be more than two hundred million but I read in the statement that FG will spend about 60billion on these vulnerable brethrens.

All together, about 60 billion naira has been estimated to be paid out to extremely poor Nigerians

Isn't this another opportunity for the fortunate few to loot?
Re: How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? by Emycord: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Am vulnerable and have not gotten my own share are u sure someone has not already looted mine?
Re: How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Emycord:
Am vulnerable and have not gotten my own share are u sure someone has not already looted mine?
Lols.
Re: How Long Is The Payment Of N5000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians Going To Last? by TPAND(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
The question is when will it start. Where are they collating the data and statistics of beneficiaries.

We are tired f this, I will do... We will do, we will commence government

(1) (Reply)

RIGHT OR Wrong!can A Sitting President Arrest Supreme Court Justices And Judges? / Nigeria Customs Removes Rice From Import Restriction List At Land Borders / PIXS: Osinbajo, Amosun, Adeosun, Peter Obi At 46th Annual Accountants’ Conferenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.