Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff (10237 Views)

Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, Ogun State - Pictures / Ogun Set To Convert MAPOLY To A University / UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Coolcash1: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2016
tabtabtab:
I know of this Dr adesola As well,he knows and very good at what he does,he taught me at one of the private university in abeokuta,but was later sacked due to misconduct from him,so unfortunate and well deserve for him

I remember then Dr Adesola will dictate nothing less than a 6-page note on Strategic Financial Management topics (known today as Corporate Finance) on top of his head.. No text book, no lecture notes...he was that good and can be alias as 'lai wowe'.

He is a born teacher I must admit. Although, for the man, I will say he is a blend of academic excellence and waywardness. So I am not surprise this has happened to him.

2 Likes

Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by oluwaemmanuel: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016
sucreblazing:
mapoly na school ? Wey over 3000 student go dey inside one hall dey recieve lecture
Rumours... have u being dere. u guys jst say rubbish.. y not pay a visit first
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Exponental(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2016
A known source just confirmed the allegation could be true cos the Dr has been on it for a long time.
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Daud2: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
So Ojere is as bad as this
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Eleniyan15: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:

Rumours... have u being dere. u guys jst say rubbish.. y not pay a visit first

You didn't cover your ass very well

Rumor bibawo..shey dah one nah school before you see your result sef nah wahala you go Don almost start second semester exam before you start to dey see your result..pathetic

MAPOLY nah secondary SCHOOL

house of Olosho

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by AJOBI77(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2016
It would be better if the scrutiny can be extended to other schools. Kudos
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Suljosh: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2016
please I have a question. ist possible to read a different course on your HND programme?
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by opedaydydx9(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

is he not a cursed man?

just checked your profile pic, you look beautiful....
na woman dem go use catch u o
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Oghene2015: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmm,Mapoly is coming up,Dr Adesola is good I mean academically but he can stare @boobs like his life depend on it,Mr Ademuyiwa fall my hand for this list oooo why naooo,Oduwole na die hard Olosho patronizer his slaughter house @oluwo is well known to his female customers,There re still some name missing here ooo like dat man in computer Dept(i no wan mention name)and the likes of Baba lofo omu re wa(dats go and wash your boobs like say he no suck for him mama breast.God is watching you all in 3D

3 Likes

Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by sabawex(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Accademic excellence minus sound moral and ethical standard = nonsense.. One of the decadence of Nigeria educational system
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Kayodeblaze(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mapoly getting there gradually!! From checking result online to suspension of crooks!!...gradually! #proudlyMCB #proudlyMapaite
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Zionist26(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2016
I never imagined that Mr Ogunwede will be included... so sad. But for "world best", that serve him right. With time the school will be re-branded with a better reputation.
Proudly Marketer.
Proudly Mapaite.
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by skoagmola(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Ateewologun:
MAPOLY suspends six for manipulating students’ results
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State, has suspended for six months, six senior lecturers including one director and a head of department for allegedly manipulating of students’ results.
The affected lecturers, who were also demoted, were from the School of Business and Management Studies.
Their suspension and demotion followed the report of the Staff Disciplinary Committee (SDC) which found them “culpable” of wrongdoings in separate allegations levelled against each of them.
MAPOLY management added that the affected lecturers would not be allowed to hold any position of authority or responsibility in the institution for five years.
The institution’s management which communicated sanctions in a letter signed by the Deputy Registrar, S.A.Ashaye, and addressed to each of the affected lecturers said it based its decision on the report of the SDC on the alleged case of result manipulation levelled against a number of staff who examined Higher National Diploma course in the Department of Accountancy during the first semester examination of the 2015/2016 session.
The suspended persons are – M.A. Ademuyiwa (director) Mr. M.A. Ajayi (HOD) and four senior lecturers namely – Dr. M. A. Adesola, J.K. Ogunwede, R. A. Oduwole and Agbebi Pius.
http://thenationonlineng.net/mapoly-suspends-six-manipulating-students-results/
dat ademuyiwa nd oduwole dts good for both u.i remember when I was in mapoly ademuyiwa is our HOD den.dey both full of corruption
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by skoagmola(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2016
Ateewologun:
MAPOLY suspends six for manipulating students’ results
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State, has suspended for six months, six senior lecturers including one director and a head of department for allegedly manipulating of students’ results.
The affected lecturers, who were also demoted, were from the School of Business and Management Studies.
Their suspension and demotion followed the report of the Staff Disciplinary Committee (SDC) which found them “culpable” of wrongdoings in separate allegations levelled against each of them.
MAPOLY management added that the affected lecturers would not be allowed to hold any position of authority or responsibility in the institution for five years.
The institution’s management which communicated sanctions in a letter signed by the Deputy Registrar, S.A.Ashaye, and addressed to each of the affected lecturers said it based its decision on the report of the SDC on the alleged case of result manipulation levelled against a number of staff who examined Higher National Diploma course in the Department of Accountancy during the first semester examination of the 2015/2016 session.
The suspended persons are – M.A. Ademuyiwa (director) Mr. M.A. Ajayi (HOD) and four senior lecturers namely – Dr. M. A. Adesola, J.K. Ogunwede, R. A. Oduwole and Agbebi Pius.
http://thenationonlineng.net/mapoly-suspends-six-manipulating-students-results/
I remember when I was in mapoly Ademuyiwa is our HOD den nd oduwole is one of my lecturer Dey are both corrupt
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by oluwaemmanuel: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eleniyan15:

Rumor bibawo..shey dah one nah school before you see your result sef nah wahala you go Don almost start second semester exam before you start to dey see your result..pathetic

house of Olosho
i dont join issue with people lyk u, guess u rnt even in an institution yet, or if u r try confirming things b4 spiting rubbish
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by TeeYMartinz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kayodeblaze:
Mapoly getting there gradually!! From checking result online to suspension of crooks!!...gradually! #proudlyMCB #proudlyMapaite

MCB?? what level are u?
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Amastermovic(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Suljosh:
please I have a question. ist possible to read a different course on your HND programme?

Yes exp business administration ND=> Hnd Marketing

civil Engineering Nd=>building Technology

like that like that
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Amastermovic(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Eleniyan15:

house of Olosho

We know ur type.. u r one of those that attend mapoly struggling with gp...

U keep shot when you know nothing about the system even in other notable University same applies... or you r given cheap exam that doesn't requires much marking...

I am once In Engineering Department and I have my result @least few weeks to the exam...

if that is ur reason of calling mapoly a sec school it takes month to mark waec, Week to mark jamb, same goes for postume oponu ode
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Suljosh: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Amastermovic:

Yes exp business administration ND=> Hnd Marketing

civil Engineering Nd=>building Technology

like that like that
thanks! what about ND=> local govt administration HND=> public administration?
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Eleniyan15: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amastermovic:

We know ur type.. u r one of those that attend mapoly struggling with gp...

U keep shot when you know nothing about the system even in other notable University same applies... or you r given cheap exam that doesn't requires much marking...

I am once In Engineering Department and I have my result @least few weeks to the exam...

if that is ur reason of calling mapoly a sec school it takes month to mark waec, Week to mark jamb, same goes for postume oponu ode

yinmu

i laff in swahil struggle with g.p maybe you struggle with your g.p, cant imagine myself studying in that secondary sch called mapoly
even when i said the truth you still have gut to insult me yet you cant just express yourself without using abusive words

u said cheap exams??
smh
correct your statement not all university mr mapoly!!!
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Eleniyan15: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
oluwaemmanuel:

i dont join issue with people lyk u, guess u rnt even in an institution yet, or if u r try confirming things b4 spiting rubbish

@ol

i never even write jamb
Re: Mapoly Suspend Six Senior Staff by Kayodeblaze(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
TeeYMartinz:

MCB?? what level are u?
bro me don turn alumni oo mcb2014/2015 set

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport Set To Re-open On The 19th Of June. / Pls, Help With Unilag Or Lasu Part-time Entry Requirement / Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.