Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? (49729 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by mjswthrt(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
grin baby la hawt

1 Like

Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
She wear pant so? Abeg funjosh help me Google am
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
When all the grandchildren have grown to her size and all her old clothes are hanging out to dry what else does one expect?
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Irishrena1(f): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Even her pose. Just imagining how much she must have rocked life
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by ikemesit4477: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kolababe:
This grandma has refused to grow old. Her photos have gone viral after she is seen dressed in skimpy dressed like a 16 year old gori. Many think the dressing is inappropriate. What do you think? Eww or Wow?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/eww-or-wow-this-sexily-dressed-granny.html
retired olosho!
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Flashh: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Nothing wrong oh!
Grandpa like am like that
Nothing wrong? Can you allow your grandma dress like this? And who told you grandpa like it like that?

4 Likes

Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Collins0609(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Agadi nwanyi ada aka nka na egwu oma agba
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
End time mama
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by 1metre: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is an epitome of a stupid granny, she even hold a glass, probably alcohol
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Flashh:
Nothing wrong? Can you allow your grandma dress like this? And who told you grandpa like it like that?
your skull must be filled with petrol to bring my grandma into this.....oniranu-oshi....she suppose wake from grave give u slap where you dey odé
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Fact007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Grandma be like...woss woss wobi cheesy
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Flashh: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
your skull must be filled with petrol to bring my grandma into this.....oniranu-oshi....she suppose wake from grave give u slap where you dey odé
This is a typical example of a brain-damage idiot online.

What's my own business if your grandma is alive or in grave? I asked the idiot a simple question, it enters his skull like a grind pepper.

This is why they fail woefully in interviews. Arindin.

3 Likes

Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Flashh:
This is a typical example of a brain-damage idiot online.

What's my own business if your grandma is alive or in grave? I asked the idiot a simple question, it enters his skull like a grind pepper.

This is why they fail woefully in interviews.
I'll just Bite down on you this night just this night
Goodnight
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Obrigardo: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
I dont know whats happening to nairaland. Topics that make frontpage nowadays seem like the devil himself is the one arranging them
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Mama is feeling fly!

Oooooooshey! cheesy
Mama is still very young at ❤ grin
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Flashh: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
I'll just Bite down on you this night just this night
Goodnight
Who is asking for your goodnight? Swerve!
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Mama is still very young at ❤ grin

shes also single and seriously searching cheesy
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:

shes also single and seriously searching cheesy
I guess u aint married yet so u can do d needful.......... Pls don't keep mama waiting o
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

I guess u aint married yet so u can do d needful.......... Pls don't keep mama waiting o

I knew u were gon say that grin

I no dey search cheesy cheesy
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Onionbutty(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kolababe:
na wa o
Kolababe:
na wa o
Kolababe:
na wa o
very big wa
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:

I knew u were gon say that grin

I no dey search cheesy cheesy
Mama wouldn't mind being ur side Chick tongue
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by ceda99: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Turn off
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by olisaEze(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Na her grand daughter clothes she borrow wear grin
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Mama wouldn't mind being ur side Chick tongue

we don't use to rear chicken in our family tongue grin grin
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by NobleRomm(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2016
hmm.... mama no won old again oo
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Jarizod:

we don't use to rear chicken in our family tongue grin grin
U will be the one to start it
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by samanta23(f): 2:53am On Oct 08, 2016
Hian ehhhh
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 08, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
U will be the one to start it
I'll pass tongue
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by olorijibsy: 4:00am On Oct 08, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Nothing wrong oh!
Grandpa like am like that
Abi
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Rekyz(m): 4:19am On Oct 08, 2016
She's ok up but down there, she's not!
Re: What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? by Oilandgas1(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Kenya on my mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.