Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Pls Advice A Confused Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Advice A Confused Brother (508 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Help!! A Confused Guy Needs Your Advice “am Having S*x With My Cousin, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice A Confused Brother by temmytee2309: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls i really need ur advice cos it is very important to me right now for my future sake. Am a guy in my early twenty and i left sec.schl in 2011 but due to our financial status i couldnt proceed to higher institution cos i live with my mum and its been jst d two of us all this years and cos there z no one to help. One thing led 2 another and i found myslf in lagos working even without knowing anybody which i knw its God doing, after like 2 years my mum av been pastering me abt schl although she didnt have d money but she still believe dt God will do it. Back to my work, as a young guy am earning in a week wat some office worker earn as salary and within few month my bank account can rise to 100,000 and wit dis am able to take care of my mum,send money to her for her upkeep even though she work as a teacher in a nursery schl. The problem now is dat after all d money av wasted in writing jamb nd travelling 2 different state to write post utme am finally given admission in a state university and my mum z so happy abt it bt am nt happy cos i wil b d one to finance most of d expenses and my fear z
1. I will lose my work.
2. All my hard earned money will varnish.
I av sat my mom down to discuss d whole thing with her i even promise her dt i wil later find one institue and attend but she's still adamant that i go to d university without she having any money to sponsor me wat she's expecting z dt i pay all d money nd if its not enough she will go into borrowing nt minding she's got house rent to pay, wat abt feeding and some other expenses. lai lai i cnt let that happen. So i av promisd myslf to continue with my work and leave schl matter for now. Pls ur advice z needed it might change a fellow's life for good. Thank u.
Re: Pls Advice A Confused Brother by Favorite1: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Continue with your work, look for a cheap European university that does online degree program OR register in NOUN.
You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice A Confused Brother by flexydote(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Guy continue your work jor.
You can run a part time program that won't stress you n that much combined with your work if you really want to get a certificate. That's my opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice A Confused Brother by Newbeginnings(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
I see... now let's say you have to continue with your business.. that means you might never go to school... because you will not want to create your own personal business and open something that will get you money when you are in school.... instead you are planning to accumulate money till its enough to go to school.

but it will never be enough..

a wiseman once told me that powerful men respect education and value it like good..

so instead of accumulating cash.. get into business...

you can become a merrybet agent.. that brings a lot of cash and you don't have to be there....

you can open a business center with a cyber cafe..

there are so many business opportunities...you can create with your salary to help you go through school.. and you wouldn't feel like you left school....

stay healthy stay wise....

I will be sharing some posts tomorrow which might interest you..

it talks about business opportunities and improving the way we think...

just follow me and I will follow. back
Re: Pls Advice A Confused Brother by temmytee2309: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I see... now let's say you have to continue with your business.. that means you might never go to school... because you will not want to create your own personal business and open something that will get you money when you are in school.... instead you are planning to accumulate money till its enough to go to school.

but it will never be enough..

a wiseman once told me that powerful men respect education and value it like good..

so instead of accumulating cash.. get into business...

you can become a merrybet agent.. that brings a lot of cash and you don't have to be there....

you can open a business center with a cyber cafe..

there are so many business opportunities...you can create with your salary to help you go through school.. and you wouldn't feel like you left school....

stay healthy stay wise....

I will be sharing some posts tomorrow which might interest you..

it talks about business opportunities and improving the way we think...

just follow me and I will follow. back
thanks. I av also thought abt it bt d burden wil b too much on me as dere z no one to help me out.
Re: Pls Advice A Confused Brother by menix(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ur mum is right to an extent, she loves you nd want better for you but she failed to realize going to school is not a guarantee to sucess..

Let her know u will be a graduate but not running a full time program.

Then young man, go right away nd get registered in a part time course cous nothing(Ur Job) is permanent..

I know u re still a young lad, pls 100k is no money to be blowing ur trumpet, be wise.
Re: Pls Advice A Confused Brother by Newbeginnings(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2016
temmytee2309:
thanks. I av also thought abt it bt d burden wil b too much on me as dere z no one to help me out.

The burden is not too much...

You have money all you need to do is sit down meditate, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth with your eyes closed, this helps you to think..

Now think about the business opportunities you can get to survive in school...

You can do this

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Visits Buhari, you Will be Marvelled / Immediate Vice Chancellor Of EKSU Prof.Aina a Philanthropist Worthy Of Emulation / Memo To Hilary Supporters: Stop Crying-says Black Who Voted Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.