Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Vagina Story. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Vagina Story. (4238 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vagina Story. by charijee(f): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
cc: lezznjr

grin grin grin

What a thread!
Re: The Vagina Story. by lezznjr: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
charijee:
cc: le.zznjr

grin grin grin

What a thread!
Baby, it's been a while. What's the story about pussy?

I need something to distract me from scalping those ignorant Kenyans who don't know the history of their country.
Re: The Vagina Story. by lezznjr: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
mizthorlu:

The vaginal has several function, one of which is, it has a certain amount of elasticity that allows the accommodation of the penis.
The elasticity of the vagina also aids in delivery, it expands so baby can pass through.
The vaginal also serves as the passage for a woman's menstrual flow from the uterus.

Now to the business of the day, the vaginal has soft protective linings packed with nerve endings, especially at the entrance, which relays pleasurable sensation during sexual activities for most women.

A man subbing/dissing a woman's vagina is still excusable cause many of them lack knowledge and need's to be schooled, but a woman subbing/dissing a fellow woman who has a vagina like hers, won't be tolerated.

I am proud of my vagina, I love to feel it and I love the smell...I don't douche and I don't use scent soap.

The vagina you men diss is 10x cleaner than your mouth, it has its own smell, attractive and tempting and has lots of good bacteria.

Vagina story will continue tomorrow... Stay tuned.
you chose a distorted pussy pic to pass the message! And how could a pussy scent me tempting to you? Are you a male in a female moniker?

1 Like

Re: The Vagina Story. by charijee(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
lezznjr:
Baby, it's been a while. What's the story about pussy?

I need something to distract me from scalping those ignorant Kenyans who don't know the history of their country.
Kindly read through..... grin......this should make your day
Re: The Vagina Story. by lezznjr: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
charijee:
Kindly read through..... grin......this should make your day
You will.
Re: The Vagina Story. by mizthorlu(f): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
austine4real:

i will luv to dip my tongue in ur vagina
shey o gbadun sha?
Re: The Vagina Story. by austine4real(m): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2016
mizthorlu:

shey o gbadun sha?
mo was OK se a le rira in weekend?
Re: The Vagina Story. by mizthorlu(f): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2016
austine4real:

mo was OK se a le rira in weekend?
#GoToTheOtherRoom
Re: The Vagina Story. by austine4real(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
mizthorlu:

#GoToTheOtherRoom
Tolu mofe gborun obo
which room?
Re: The Vagina Story. by mizthorlu(f): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
austine4real:

Tolu mofe gborun obo
which room?
don't derail my thread and GTFoutta here
Re: The Vagina Story. by austine4real(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
mizthorlu:

don't derail my thread and GTFoutta here
I wll luv to meet u tolu
Re: The Vagina Story. by mizthorlu(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Still on the Vagina Story......

i think the reason why we'll keep seeing bad marriage's around is because we've schooled a particular sex for marriage while the other is left to learn themselves.

Women before/now/after will always be the problem of women. Your husband can't cook, can't help with any chores in the house cos he believes its not a man thing, it breaks your heart when he is so insensitive about how you feel.

Now you've been blessed with a son and you start this same cycle/wahala mother's in the past left us in. You again school your girl child on how to please her imaginary husband from childhood....
You hear statements like, "you had better cook now, husband house is closer than you think" "learn this house chores now, your husband blablabla" "do this, it will keep him"

Damn!!!!! You work on your girl child while your son is on the street playing football, or in the living room seeing a movie. He starts forming the opinion, girl's are meant for the kitchen without you having to say it.

After grooming your girls to be good, to do the wish of their husbands even if requires abandoning their dreams just to stay married, they end up marrying your untrained son's. They end up as victim's who have to endure whatever the alpha male throws at them.

They end up marrying men who see themselves as superior and not companions. Carefree men who don't value your well-trained girls. Your girls struggle and struggle in the home's of this boys, they are seen as lazy when they talk about getting other hands to help them now that the work is overwhelming.

Men needs to be in the kitchen, boys needs to start their day in the kitchen... Your son's should do the dishes while your girl's watch too...they need to understand it wasn't written for a particular sex. They should be an helpmate

If we really read and understand the bible stand on marriage, if we don't curve it to suit our selfish desires and bid to show superiority over the female folks, we won't experience majority of the wahala we have today.

TGIF, go into the kitchen and cook for your wife, do something in the house to assist her. She's your wife not your slave.
#MenShouldHelpInTheKitchen
#DoLaundry
#WomenAreTheProblemOfWomen
#HavingAVaginaDoesntMakeUsLess
Re: The Vagina Story. by Youngpo413: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2016
mizthorlu:

The vaginal has several function, one of which is, it has a certain amount of elasticity that allows the accommodation of the penis.
The elasticity of the vagina also aids in delivery, it expands so baby can pass through.
The vaginal also serves as the passage for a woman's menstrual flow from the uterus.

Now to the business of the day, the vaginal has soft protective linings packed with nerve endings, especially at the entrance, which relays pleasurable sensation during sexual activities for most women.

A man subbing/dissing a woman's vagina is still excusable cause many of them lack knowledge and need's to be schooled, but a woman subbing/dissing a fellow woman who has a vagina like hers, won't be tolerated.

I am proud of my vagina, I love to feel it and I love the smell...I don't douche and I don't use scent soap.

The vagina you men diss is 10x cleaner than your mouth, it has its own smell, attractive and tempting and has lots of good bacteria.

Vagina story will continue tomorrow... Stay tuned.
yeah, I love vaginas too especially those ones accompanied by a big round curvy soft ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / Lagos Parents May Go To Jail For Flogging Their Children / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.