Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering (757 Views)

"Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Orikinla(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
The only thing that has changed as far as the masses in Nigeria are concerned is the government administration.
The status quo of the power greedy political ruling class has not changed. They are still sharing US$dollars and multimillion dollar contracts from the Niger Delta to Lake Chad.

The allegations and accusations of corruption have made headlines, but the real godfathers of corruption remain the untouchables. The sacred cows of Nigerian political ruling class.
They have their billion dollar oil blocks.
They have their private universities.
They are major stakeholders in the GSM telecoms and other privatized national corporations.
The EFCC dare not query them.
Who is fooling whom?

EFCC is prosecuting the immediate former First Lady, Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan, but her husband, former President, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan is not indicted?
It is ridiculous.
The EFCC cannot prosecute him, because they cannot accuse Mr. Jonathan of corruption without prosecuting former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and his fellow retired generals who were former Heads of State; the untouchables and sacred cows; godfathers of the political ruling class.
Is anti-corruption crusader, President Muhammadu Buhari pointing any accusing finger at them?
So, my dear fellow citizens of Nigeria, the Change Campaign is not to the advantage of the Nigerian masses.

The new national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) is not even two years in the leadership of the Federal Government and the national leaders are already quarrelling over who should decide the fates of their governorship candidates for the states in their political power tussle.

The lawmakers who are breaking more laws than making laws are just making political mockery of modern democracy.

Only few of the honourable ministers are really performing.
The others seem not to like their portfolios or are confused.

Nigeria has no airline, but the Office of the President has an airline of Presidential Fleet of multimillion dollar private jets.
In all honesty and transparency, any President with more than one presidential jet is corrupt directly or indirectly.
The fact that Nigeria does not have an airline, but the President has a presidential fleet is scandalous!

The sour wine the political ruling class has been giving Nigerian masses to drink has not changed. They only poured it into a new bottle and with a new label.

Now, once you tell them the bitter truth, they hiss and conspire against you, because you have refused to join their praise singers and political sycophants.

I have no apologies or regrets for saying the truth even if the truth also condemns me.
As our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said, only the truth shall set us FREE and not LIES.

Political fallacy and sycophancy will destroy the fools who know the truth, but refuse to accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by bloo: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2016
The joke is on those who have been hailing the change and anti corruption scam. Zombies have a rare brain disease. We are all feeling the harmattan. Ask madam Ezekwesilly and Tinubu the thief undecided

1 Like

Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Confused Government grin
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Tunami(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Tinubu boy spotted.
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by ojialo(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2016
hehehehe
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Orikinla(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Tunami:
Tinubu boy spotted.
Is Tinubu not among the political godfathers of the ruling class?
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
None of your Chenanigans will make power leave the north till 2041 cool
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Alexk2(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2016
I totally disagree with you on this. The change mantra is actually most needed at a time like this when the suffering in real but the "change" must indeed cut across board.
For it to be effective, everybody will have to buy into it and make neccesary reorientation within and without.
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
None of your Chenanigans will make power leave the north till 2041 cool
That will only happen in your own Republic of Northern Nigeria and not in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Alexk2:
I totally disagree with you on this. The change mantra is actually most needed at a time like this when the suffering in real but the "change" must indeed cut across board.
For it to be effective, everybody will have to buy into it and make neccesary reorientation within and without.
The change is useless if the sacred cows still remain sacred.
Let us stop fooling ourselves.
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by ajepako(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Ogbeni Oriki...

When did you become a wailer?

Ma je ki ngbo ilogun e oh..

Eyin le pariwo CHANGE oh..

O de ti de bayi oh....ke ya faramo ni oh..

Ni temi...kampe ni mo wa....

1 Like

Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by MrDude: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari; the wolve in the sheep clothing. Came with so much promises but as breeze don blow fowl nyansh wide open finish, we all now know truth, the old frail somewhat dullard looking man ain't no different from the other members who make up the league of the extraordinary corrupt politicians angry

I have little regrets as I never voted for the mofo, be that as it may, I still dey feel the harrowing impact of the recession like every other citizen in this goddam hell hole called Nigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Bobandgreat: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2016
Orinkila, how did u learn to write like this. You have improved in ur written English since u became a wailer though slightly. Thumbs up.
Don't expect anything reasonable from a dullard.
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Tunami(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
Orikinla:

Is Tinubu not among the political godfathers of the ruling class?
yes and thats why u and ur fellow e-warriors are opening so many anti apc threads in order for it to look like you're for the masses because your god father has been cheated.
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Alexk2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Orikinla:

The change is useless if the sacred cows still remain sacred.
Let us stop fooling ourselves.

Before you quote me, you should've read and digest my points first. Where did I said the "sacred cows" should be exempted?
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Redoil: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tinubu boys are hungry and hangry. When next a dumb donkey is re-parkage for you to vote for as president or slave master you will ask proper kwestion b4 u reject or accept
Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Orikinla(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajepako:
Ogbeni Oriki...

When did you become a wailer?

Ma je ki ngbo ilogun e oh..

Eyin le pariwo CHANGE oh..

O de ti de bayi oh....ke ya faramo ni oh..

Ni temi...kampe ni mo wa....
I am not wailing.
But check the facts.
The political drama of Change looks more like what we see in a Banana Republic.
That is why Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan is just laughing like a drama queen. grin

Re: Change Mantra Is Useless If The Masses Are Still Suffering by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Alexk2:

Before you quote me, you should've read and digest my points first. Where did I said the "sacred cows" should be exempted?
Read your comment again.
You said you "totally disagree".

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obasanjo / Tension As Buhari Commences Probe Of His Cabinet Ministers / PHOTO: Kwara State Gov. Ahmed Takes Selfie On The Street Of Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.