Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Sues Hospital $5m For Turning His Son Gay - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Sues Hospital $5m For Turning His Son Gay (584 Views)

Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Hospital $5m For Turning His Son Gay by deedrizzie: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2016
This story seems iffy but interesting, lol. A 42-year-old Army Vet Curtis McPullout said he would rather have his 3 year old son have the flu than be twerking in the mirror. McPullout made this statement after taking his 3-year-old son to an East Atlanta Medical unit. He said his son was a regular child before he got the shot.He said:'You could find him laughing, playing outside and beatingoff to The Jet Beauty Of The Week. Then the boy gets the shot becomes a cowboys fan and starts taking duck lip selfies'.The McPullout’s sued the hospital for $5m and surprisingly, he won.He said they were happy with the decision the courts made and that he will be taking his son to Brazil for a three-month rehabilitation program geared to bring boys back to the other side, which seems to be working out well.
Source = www.lindaikejisblog.com

Re: Man Sues Hospital $5m For Turning His Son Gay by coursehybridrep(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2016
na waoh

(1) (Reply)

For Any Kind Of Health Related Issue Come Inside As I Will B Providing Help / How Can I Cure Baldness? / 10 Natural Remedies To Escape From Obesity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.