Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (889 Views)

Deleted / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by iGod(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Deleted by Aleis: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
But there are still many in the hospitals, mortuaries Et al, here u are, in all situation keep thanking God.
Re: Deleted by DaniDani(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Don't give up hope! I am certainly sure that tomorrow you will smile and only reminisce about the painful past. You are better than many who haven't given up hope because they are certainly sure that after the rain comes sunshine. Pick up your broken pieces, devote more time in reading motivational books, you will get insight on how to push ahead and eventually succeed. Good luck!
Re: Deleted by iGod(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
DaniDani:
Don't give up hope! I am certainly sure that tomorrow you will smile and only reminisce about the painful past. You are better than many who haven't given up hope because they are certainly sure that after the rain comes sunshine. Pick up your broken pieces, devote more time in reading motivational books, you will get insight on how to push ahead and eventually succeed. Good luck!

Thank you so much Dani, I thank God I'm alive today and I strongly hope and working towards better days ahead me. I'm definitely improving myself in many ways now, the thoughts of the old are gone; thanks to Jehovah.

My hope is rekindled in God alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by iGod(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Aleis:
But there are still many in the hospitals, mortuaries Et al, here u are, in all situation keep thanking God.

Thanks Aleis, I was a fool to ever thought of ending it all, I see a light now ahead me and I path my foot towards it.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2018
there was a time we had nothing. we made a soup out of warm water, grinded pepper, maggi, salt and fried fish( soup is not usually cooked), and ate with EBA( shared little by little so all can have equal portion). lots of sad events dear, but things are not what they use to b anymore. that is after about 10yrs, so dont expect things to just turn. one day at a time and in some yrs time, it will all b stories
Re: Deleted by ifyan(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Never you give up,don't allow the challenges pull you down. Down look down on yourself bro.

Trust me after all this you are passing through ehh,

when you de on top ehhh,you will laugh when you remember it

Or

when gisting with your pals or when talking with your kids in your office about to transfer kudi for family trip

Or

When you woman de pamper you,WO ehh l know say you like am likewise everyone reading this.

And you will thank Ubankeji for overcoming all this travails.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Mother Of Three On How She Gave Her Children Best Sex Education / Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? / Canada University Admission & Visa Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.