Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? (1214 Views)

Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? / Things You Should Not Do When Driving In The Rain / 10 Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by gloriaunobi(f): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Thanks for your contributions in advance.

Hi Great Nairalander, I will be coming back home soon to spend my holiday.
When travelling it always my Big bros that do get on the sterying which he always experience bad encounter with the Nigeria police on the road.

Now it my turn to get on the streying since his not at home anymore. So, what are the required documents?
Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2016
gloriaunobi:

When travelling it always my Big bros that do get on the sterying which he always experience bad encounter with the Nigeria police on the road.

Now it my turn to get on the streying since his not at home anymore. So, what are the required documents?

pattybf, come and epp your sis.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by pattybf(f): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2016
gloriaunobi:

you should have all d vehicle documents in tact: allocation of no plate, proof of ownership, Cmr, valid vehicle license, valid road worthiness, valid insurance.
should ve ur custom papers too, should in case u r travelling!

tinted permit, if ur vehicle has a tinted glass!

and of course your valid national driver license.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by Immatex(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2016
What are you driving.

Everything on the road are categorized and so would require different documents.
Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by gloriaunobi(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Immatex:
What are you driving.

Everything on the road are categorized and so would require different documents.

Honda Element
Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by Immatex(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
gloriaunobi:

Honda Element

Then essentials for Federal agencies are:
-proof of ownership
-vehicle license
-Insurance
-road worthiness
If tinted get a permit.

There numerous other documents you should have. Those are the state, zonal and LGA papers.

Rarely required but mush of an issue when you meet task force teams
Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by Immatex(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
gloriaunobi:

Honda Element

Then essentials for Federal agencies are:
-proof of ownership
-vehicle license
-Insurance
-road worthiness
-valid drivers license
If tinted get a permit.

There numerous other documents you should have. Those are the state, zonal and LGA papers.

Rarely required but mush of an issue when you meet task force teams
Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by dharrey2012: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please, am not derailing the post, however I noticed I don't have CMR. Please how much does it cost to get one and where can I get it
Re: What Are The Required Documents Before Driving In Nigeria Road? by raphrinco: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dear just do your license ,get tinted permits if is tinted and do your with confidence ,smartness and carefullness , you are good to go , if you would still wanna keep in touch , mail me on : corneliusraphrinco@gmail.com ,,cheers
gloriaunobi:

(1) (Reply)

Writing Off A Car Engine / See How Using Car Air Condition Is Bad For You / Urgent Advise Needed Regarding Hyundai Elantraa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.