Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden (24653 Views)

Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Corruption: Buhari Has Letters Implicating Jonathan - PMB Biographer, John Paden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by danbilbo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari oooooo

grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder... lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
simpleseyi:

How many wailer or wailer's fathers have this credential? Iyalaya eyin olote.

Please shut up and tell him to go to NASS. Ask him about the economic situation of the country and what they've been doing to bring it back to track.

We are tired of this nonsense angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
That was the reason his o level certificate went missing and confirms he is a dullard.

Nonsense...that's why he scored F9 in simple mathematics. cry

Now all he remembers are Western Germany and Osinbade cry
come collect biafra let see nw.
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by flokii: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
who is this Paden sef undecided

I read somewhere that he was once a GEJ loyalist... this life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by ElsonMorali: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
So what are we supposed to do with that piece of information?

Oh OK. It's meant for wailers to summersault and jubilate and feel good about themselves for supporting a loser.

You guys need deliverance I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Young03(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
even lala de read comments
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by crookes(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, he ended up "Certificateless. My father's certificate is still intact till today, #whereisbuhariscertificate #showusbuhariscertificate

bros chop knuckle..u don summarize the hediot.[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by yomi007k(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
....and he still went ahead n became a general n civilian president.

U wey die for class, who sabi u.....u think say na by school.

Black man n bad belle ....since 0300 B.C
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by yomi007k(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by knightsTempler: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Little wonder...It's all making sense now, i see undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Maj196(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Y am i nt surprised

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Hardeysolution(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
As long as he changed, I see no reason why you should wail after all urge picked up unlike many of us.. ..
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Omeokachie: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Little wonder he never got a certificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by kestolove95(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
nawa oo...buhari d scooper..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by arabbunkum: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
No wonder he turned out to be a dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Hardeysolution(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Please shut up and tell him to go to NASS. Ask him about the economic situation of the country and what they've been doing to bring it back to track.

We are tired of this nonsense angry
if NASS could have been as good as you may portrait it, then could have been nice for those goats destroying our country calling themselves senators and Honourables to summon the president via a newspaper report and will go. I wish presidency can invite NASS too.
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by leofab(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
# De-almagamate Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Rilwayne001: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hardeysolution:
if NASS could have been as good as you may portrait it, then could have been nice for those goats destroying our country calling themselves senators and Honourables to summon the president via a newspaper report and will go. I wish presidency can invite NASS too.

Pray tell me, what's the difference between NASS and the confused president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by dunkem21(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:
God, where was my brain when i was campaigning for this dullard sad

Don't call our president dullard again angry

.. pls read the last paragraph again and stop being bitter about the "forgery" case angry
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by localblood(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lie lie Paden.........which school? Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by yaki84: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
That was the reason his o level certificate went missing and confirms he is a dullard.

Nonsense...that's why he scored F9 in simple mathematics. cry

Now all he remembers are Western Germany and Osinbade cry
wetin buhari do keneking abasi mbok?
Keneking don replace awa lovely OZAOKPE...

Quote me anywhere....
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by jaymony: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Ur brain was on leave, just came back now...welcome brain..make use of it nicely come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by dunkem21(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Most of us skipped school anyway and were flogged by a headmistress.. no biggie ..

Buhari is the head boy in school and now the President.

Ride on Baba cool
Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by ArabMopol(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
buhari the cattle rearer,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Forwetinnah: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well I've got news for the crook(John Paden) buttering boooooohari up.."booohari never attended school!". The thief don write book collect money clean mouth. Jobber!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by basadenet: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
When an outsider now wrote books on Nigerians, that means something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by newbornmacho(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
simpleseyi:

How many wailer or wailer's fathers have this credential? Iyalaya eyin olote.
If your father was so useless he couldn't even stand out in primary school you don't have to assume everyone else shares your family misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:

Don't call our president dullard again angry

.. pls read the last paragraph again and stop being bitter about the "forgery" case angry

My oga, Mr president is a dullard, tell him to come out and tell us the state of the country and what they've been doing to bring us out of this mess.

And the forgery case is just one of the many disappointment this government has meted on us so far.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Forwetinnah: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
houstonia:

[size=14pt]
Oga he even contributed to the strength of the British empire, its like you forgot to mention that he was also classmates with Henry VIII, he ate gworo with Prince Charles and celebrated with Ian McKellen and the house of windor[/size]

grin

These Westerners are a big disgrace to themselves...who takes them seriously these days. Dem think say because na white man write the nonsense, we go believe rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by RobinHez(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden by Forwetinnah: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Helkayklassic:
He was the head boy and he get F9 for maths. All of una deh mad. We don wise up. I know some people will come here and defend him o. I am waiting for una.

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I dey shame for that John Paden guy...the guy don break bank, wetin concern am. Unfortunately for him and boooooohari, Nigerians ain't that stupid no more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House / Dangote Blasts State Governors For High Poverty Rate In Northern Nigeria / FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.