Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President (802 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by Dbboy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
If Igbos are to present a president, between a Rochas Okorocha and a Peter Obi without sentiment or bias which of this 2 candidates have a national coverage that could secure this position for the Igbo nation and why?

This question is for all Nigerian and not just people of south east, we want to sample perception of all Nigerians on these 2 candidate, who do you think is popular and could carry the day.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by gidgiddy: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rochas hasn't got a chance in hell of ever being president.

1 Like

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by CoolFreeday(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rochas, He has more connections and support across the country more than Peter obi.

#Obi no go see Rochas back.

2 Likes

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by Dbboy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
gidgiddy:
Rochas hasn't got a chance in hell of ever being president.

Why is that?
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by akinloluwao: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Owelle Rochas all the way. I love that man

1 Like

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by Emycord: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rochas will be another gej ( i will do president) to the se people and will be another buhari ( i did not promise to do/ i can't do ) to nigerians, can anyone explain to zombies what i mean? But op the better question is who will make a better president between the two. Ur first question is the reason Nigeria can't make progress at all. For u guys shouting rochas all over the place objectively analyse the two men using what they did in their state as yardstick and the answers will come flooding in
yes ur guess is as good as mine obi is the man

2 Likes

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by Dbboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Emycord:
Rochas will be another gej ( i will do president) to the se people and will be another buhari ( i did not promise to do/ i can't do ) to nigerians, can anyone explain to zombies what i mean? But op the better question is who will make a better president between the two. Ur first question is the reason Nigeria can't make progress at all. For u guys shouting rochas all over the place objectively analyse the two men using what they did in their state as yardstick and the answers will come flooding in
yes ur guess is as good as mine obi is the man

OK you have made your point I respect that.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And Peter Obi Who Is More Likely To Be A President by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rochas has a wider political structure.
Peter Obi will do better if elected.
I will rather go with Willie Obiano though

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Received Award As Best Governor On Education By NAPPS (photo) / Uncategorized Ondo Guber: Court Orders Inec To Make Jimoh Ibrahim Pdp Candidate / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Visits Egyptian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.