Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland (38150 Views)

Hot And Affordable Properties In Lagos State For Sale / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by porozhniy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
MissShakara:
Now am not into tribal bashing which is by the way actually killing Nairaland. I have few things to say; As an Igbo woman and someone very familiar with the Law, this decision by the supreme court is a welcome development!

Many women and children have been dispossessed of their husband's properties because they have female children only. Now am not talking about ancestral land (ana umunna), but properties in the city, lands, houses and even cars, by greedy brothers who feel it is their right to inherit their brothers properties since he left no male heir. Now these helpless women who are led on to believe that it is our 'culture' are left struggling to live their lives in penury with their daughters! This is where this law comes to aid. Now tell me OILSOUP, will you love to see your wife and female children suffer if you have no male child? Who do you think will protect them from your greedy brothers when you die intestate? It is this Law! So I applaud the decision of the Supreme Court in this regard.
The law has always been there to protect everyone, what you just highlighted are (1) Ignorance on the part of the women involved (2) Greediness on the part of the men. The Igbo customary laws on inheritance are near perfect if you have honest men at the helm of affairs. My maternal grandmother was in court for six years cos a greedy uncle wanted to take over lands she inherited upon her husband's demise. The elders in the family waded into the matter and told him point blank the properties in question didn't belong to him, the eldest man in the family even signed documents used as evidence in court. The bottom line is; people will always abuse laws if they can get away with it. examples abound in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by specimenC: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ndiofe:

This one is mad. I am telling u wat those randy traders do to yoruba girls u are talking fiction. Yoruba women are so cheap and easy to bang, that is y igbos guys are ashamed to be associated with them.

We cannot marry a girl with have yanshed and passed to our fellow business men. Cand u say the same 4 yoruba men, who use marriage proposal to have relationship with igbo girls?

I know you are a kid, don't worry when you old enough your blother chukwuweyrey in lagos will bring you in to start your apprenticeship, you can either start with gala or lacasera, the lagos traffic, your placement will always be there for you. Only then you will understand who patronizes igbo prostitutes in lagos. Have you ever asked yourself why there are so many of your girls doing prostitution, probably it's cos they have been denied of their inheritance, so they had to come to small london to get yanshed! Igbo girls are cheap, all your yoruba guys on this forum can testify to this. Oya no lie, you don fuc.k yoruba girl before?. Me I don fck like 5 igbo girls and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
specimenC:

I know you are a kid, don't worry when you old enough your blother chukwuweyrey in lagos will bring you in to start your apprenticeship, you can either start with gala or lacasera, the lagos traffic, your placement will always be there for you. Only then you will understand who patronizes igbo prostitutes in lagos. Have you ever asked yourself why there are so many of your girls doing prostitution, probably it's cos they have been denied of their inheritance, so they had to come to small london to get yanshed! Igbo girls are cheap, all your yoruba guys on this forum can testify to this. Oya no lie, you don fuc.k yoruba girl before?. Me I don fck like 5 igbo girls and still counting.

Dude anyday i enter lagos 4 this nonsense u type, i will take it out on a very young attractive yoruba pu.na.ni, i will totally punish that pussy. No mercy!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by specimenC: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ndiofe:

D

Mumu is booking space to quote again!!!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by specimenC: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ndiofe:

Dude anyday i enter lagos 4 this nonsense u type, i will take it out on a very young attractive yoruba punany, i will totally punish that pussy. No mercy!

So I am right that you haven't been to lagos before. Don't worry,just come before ambode completes the fourth main land bridge cos there won't be traffic for you to sell gala o.

Drop your number here, and I will call you right now to speak with the igbo I am preparing to Bleep right now...no be joke, this one try sha. She is not stinking of unwashed semen on her body. The one from evry guy your girls like to shag, as they don't bath after Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
specimenC:

So I am right that you haven't been to lagos before. Don't worry,just come before ambode completes the fourth main land bridge cos there won't be traffic for you to sell gala o.

Drop your number here, and I will call you right now to speak with the igbo I am preparing to Bleep right now...no be joke, this one try sha. She is not stinking of unwashed semen on her body. The one from evry guy your girls like to shag, as they don't bath after Bleep.

hahahahah! Classic yoruba girl triats, so u know. As long as u know for everyone u get, about 10 yoruba girls are fuccccked.

u need to understand dat we Bleep the best u have to offer, while u get an average joe.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by specimenC: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ndiofe:

hahahahah! Classic yoruba girl triats, so u know. As long as u know for everyone u get, about 10 yoruba girls are fuccccked.

u need to understand dat we Bleep the best u have to offer, while u get an average joe.

The average Joe is sha igbo....no need to drag issue with u.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
specimenC:

hahahahahaha!

Look at the figure on your Afonja babe this igbo guy is tearing. D
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
specimenC:

hahahahahaha!

Look at the figure on your Afonja babe this igbo guy is tearing. Do u know wat he will be doing to that body? Did he just grab that ass or did he hold dat ass? Guy yoruba women are one of the sexiest in Naija, i have dated one but we had a fight wen i yab her, ur mama! She refused to see me again.
She is the one, i miss fucking out of all my exes.

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Here is another of your yoruba sister and her igbo husband.

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
specimenC:

We will settle 4 ya best. While u continue to masturbate on the word igbo.

We go take prick finish all your women. U cannot win this.

Yoruba women are happy wen yoruba men rant about igbo women becos they have long wanted igbo men.

They will even encourage u to go after igbo girls becos it frees them to attempt a catch on an igbo guy, which is wat they really want but na igbo guys come they disappoint them. this is true.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just see breast on this yoruba woman married to Ukeje, her figure is banging too.

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by specimenC: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ndiofe:

We will settle 4 ya best. While u continue to masturbate on the word igbo.

We go take prick finish all your women. U cannot win this.

Yoruba women are happy wen yoruba men rant about igbo women becos they have long wanted igbo men.

They will even encourage u to go after igbo girls becos it frees them to attempt a catch on an igbo guy, which is wat they really want but na igbo guys come they disappoint them. this is true.

You will understand better when you come to lagos and open your eyes! Until then believe what your bloda chukwueleribu tell you in your enclave.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
specimenC:

You will understand better when you come to lagos and open your eyes! Until then believe what your bloda chukwueleribu tell you in your enclave.

hahahahaha! painment! u lost ur voice, tell me again nau! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Igbo boyz that are silent killers will Bleep all ur women to death and keep quiet. Go do DNA ur father might be igbo am just telling u now.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ specimenC:

who is sucking whose face here? She want to fall inside his mouth.

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
She cannot even take hand off him, i never seen that in any yoru man and igbo woman wedding before.

See her big bust and tight ass, totally sexy. omo sexy!

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Ndiofe: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Come to thnik of it now, this lady he married is far better than the one he was going to marry.

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 2:14am On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

Yes, all I said about u is the whole truth cos they are in the media for every tom dick and harry to see. Don't you use tissue? Don't u cover those artificial hairs with polythene? Are u not a flat head who is an outcast? Are u not an old woman? Didn't u lie? Were u not in Ladin Makole for some ungodly activities? Tell me one thing which is not true. But I'm not in the media and u don't know anything about me, old woman. As for the insult on the Holy prophet, I don't respond to those cases cos that is what the Christians are known for (triggering religious violence and hypocritically turn round to form victim). Continue, but do u know the day monkey go go market, e no go come back? That is the day u will be in the midst of muslims and be carried away thinking it is nairaland. So, for the insult, that is the way of the Christians and we have no reason to say anything unpleasant against Jesus Christ cos we believe in him.

Is that the Muslim threat? Who is a paedophile? Oh you are not in the media and you are telling the truth? So childish and that's what you are! Go get drowned in your scrum. See who is talking, product of unbridled romance. Soon you will start shouting that I am peddling lies against you, bitter soul that leaves nothing to be desired with your cancer infected scrotum tongue
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

Yes, the odour of those poo alone because of wiping with mere tissue can be quite disgusting and I can't stand it. Oh, the use of tissue remains the choice of its users? More like saying the leaving of poo remnants is a choice to those people. And if u are talking about lice in the hairs, it is obvious u are referring to the poor dirty hausa girls. Note, I have lost count of the number of times I went to East and if that is what u are talking about, U must be a very big joker and a liar. But for the average Hausa peeps, no tribe is as clean.

Oh! They are now poor Hausa girls grin grin
Learn to accept the truth and move on with it grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 2:36am On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

Oh! They are now poor Hausa girls grin grin
Learn to accept the truth and move on with it grin grin
What's this one saying? Are u referring to the average Hausa girls? Which society doesn't have the rich and the poor? If it is the poor ones u are talking about, poor female flat heads in the village are as dirty and tattered as pigs. U think we don't know what obtains in the yeast? Gerrout.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 2:42am On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

What's this one saying? Are u referring to the average Hausa girls? Which society doesn't have the rich and the poor? If it is the poor ones u are talking about, poor female flat heads in the village are as dirty and tattered as pigs. U think we don't know what obtains in the yeast? Gerrout.

grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

Is that the Muslim threat? Who is a paedophile? Oh you are not in the media and you are telling the truth? So childish and that's what you are! Go get drowned in your scrum. See who is talking, product of unbridled romance. Soon you will start shouting that I am peddling lies against you, bitter soul that leaves nothing to be desired with your cancer infected scrotum tongue
Hahahahahahahahaha. It is not a threat but the fact, u will be carried away one day and we all know the rest and by the special Grace of God u will do that one day. Hehehe, age is really telling on this dirty old woman and it is quite obvious. Must I be a media practitioner to know what is happening? Old women can be very disgusting with their archaic reasoning. If it is about getting drowned, kiokiokiokiokiokiokio, I think it is the flat headed akpu-eating osu (a rejected outcast) that will justifiably conceive such cos she is practically useless to herself and the society. Product of unbridled romance? Hmm, the osu is forming vocabs, thanks to nollywood captions. At least my father is known, unlike the flat heads who need dna test to ascertain their paternities cos the mothers who were sold out to the husbands are going extra miles to justify the worth of the commodities. Which one is I will be saying u are peddling lies against me? Hahahahahahahahaha. An osu will always be an osu. So u think ur lies really bother me? U must be high on cum. I was just bringing ur lies out to prove to u how one of ur stocks in trade is lies in addition to being a brothel keeper who is on monthly payroll. Hehehe, did u say bitter soul and cancer infected scrotum? Whose soul can be as bitter as that of a slave? Or is it the leaking and smelly punna which has suffered from rigorous activities of several d1cks that is not cancerous? That reminds me, next time, ask questions about meaning of expressions b4 putting them into use eh. There is nothing like cancer infection okay? U use infection only for infectious ailments but u can talk of cancer growth or any other expression which doesn't suggest infection. A good example is ur highly infectious anus due to the precipitation of the bacterial activities which are themselves the residues of dry poo due to using of mere tissue rather than the best item of purification. This is one of the lies I'm talking about not that u are spreading any lies about me, u dirty and smelly old woman. grin grin grin, "fluid filled child brain" or what's even that permutation? Ìs it "child fluid filled brain"? Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin. I like it when the osu keeps repeating that expression, just a reminder in case u have forgotten. grin grin grin.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 3:47am On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Really? So this is what remains of the old and diminishing content of that skull? Noted. grin grin grin. "fluid filled child brain" grin grin grin.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by nextprince: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

which prophet is holy again? The paedophile tongue

Oh what I said is a lie and all your rantings against me are true ehn? You want double standard abi? And you think you know who is equally on this other side of the handle ehn? The truth is that I come to NL to laugh & your endless insults don't & won't ever get to me. grin grin grin
Keep kwayet u no dey listen abi. Wetin make u dey curse Holy prophet now. Abi na him say make u be osu.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by nextprince: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

Kettle calling pot black. Despite your 4-1+1 wives raised to power 10, you still commit incest and all other sexual crimes. Olodo, is washing with your scum filled kettles the height of cleanliness?

Which property does the almajiri have to share for his crocodile wives grin grin. The wife that goes off to marry yet another husband, hence we have uwar daya, uba goma grin

I don't know whether the northern woman exist and I care less about them. You are the stalking me about as if your scrotum is in my handbag. Here, take your cancer infested scrotum and leave me alone, you uncircumcised Arab grin
Y u dey call person olodo when too be olodo na...
...how 4-1+1 go fit raise to pwr 10 again na....u for just kukuma pretend say u pas math.... y dey tell us say u get F9 4 math na. Abi na so una dey do am for osu....
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
K
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2016
nextprince:

...how 4-1+1 go fit raise to pwr 10 again na....u for just kukuma pretend say u pas math.... y dey tell us say u get F9 4 math na. Abi na so una dey do am for osu....

Who is this?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2016
nextprince:

Who is this?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
nextprince:

Keep kwayet u no dey listen abi. Wetin make u dey curse Holy prophet now. Abi na him say make u be osu.

ode!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha. It is not a threat but the fact, u will be carried away one day and we all know the rest and by the special Grace of God u will do that one day. Hehehe, age is really telling on this dirty old woman and it is quite obvious. Must I be a media practitioner to know what is happening? Old women can be very disgusting with their archaic reasoning. If it is about getting drowned, kiokiokiokiokiokiokio, I think it is the flat headed akpu-eating osu (a rejected outcast) that will justifiably conceive such cos she is practically useless to herself and the society. Product of unbridled romance? Hmm, the osu is forming vocabs, thanks to nollywood captions. At least my father is known, unlike the flat heads who need dna test to ascertain their paternities cos the mothers who were sold out to the husbands are going extra miles to justify the worth of the commodities. Which one is I will be saying u are peddling lies against me? Hahahahahahahahaha. An osu will always be an osu. So u think ur lies really bother me? U must be high on cum. I was just bringing ur lies out to prove to u how one of ur stocks in trade is lies in addition to being a brothel keeper who is on monthly payroll. Hehehe, did u say bitter soul and cancer infected scrotum? Whose soul can be as bitter as that of a slave? Or is it the leaking and smelly punna which has suffered from rigorous activities of several d1cks that is not cancerous? That reminds me, next time, ask questions about meaning of expressions b4 putting them into use eh. There is nothing like cancer infection okay? U use infection only for infectious ailments but u can talk of cancer growth or any other expression which doesn't suggest infection. A good example is ur highly infectious anus due to the precipitation of the bacterial activities which are themselves the residues of dry poo due to using of mere tissue rather than the best item of purification. This is one of the lies I'm talking about not that u are spreading any lies about me, u dirty and smelly old woman. grin grin grin, "fluid filled child brain" or what's even that permutation? Ìs it "child fluid filled brain"? Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin. I like it when the osu keeps repeating that expression, just a reminder in case u have forgotten. grin grin grin.

And you believe that you made some sense here ehn lipsrsealed
No time to waste on a boy with 10 fathers
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

And you believe that you made some sense here ehn lipsrsealed
No time to waste on a boy with 10 fathers
Hehehe...
the weakest of comebacks ever...

Typical of slowpokes who barely recognise the English text...

In Biology, we are made to understand that only one man can father a child contrary to what dunce like u typed up there.

And in the case of promiscuity, we are seeing the gold medalists across the length and breath of this country showcasing their wares in different brothels...
...A muslim woman who happens to separate from her husband for whatever reason must observe 3 months of menstruation to be sure she is not pregnant unlike in ur cases where married women keep jumping from one hotel to the other in search of d1cks.

The more reason they have the highest casualty of murdered married women in hotels......

The records are there....

...go and get urself liberated and be given a human status rather than osu...
... it is then u will be qualified to talk, but for now, gerarahia grin grin grin.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Redfox(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
A tastefully finished and spacious 5 bedroom detached duplex with a study room including space for extra 2 units of 1 bedroom flat on 800sqm. Is up for sale.
Facilities Includes:
Bore Hole,
Well interlocked compound,
security post. Asking price 70 Million Naira
Call the following for enquiries: 08063944177, 08032706934‎

Hey! This house is less than 10years old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.