Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland (38124 Views)

Hot And Affordable Properties In Lagos State For Sale / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
glossy6:

Omo ale, answer him now. You have met your match and you are taking off , son of an olosho calling others olosho
omo oloriburuku, omo jatijati

Toilet, u are back. U are welcome.
Funny how the osu is jumping upandan that she has made a discovery. Anyway, u sound so pained, psychologically traumatised swearing and cursing like a mother-hen which just lost one of its chickens to the hawk, typical of old prostitutes on a typical Street in a slum. Also, with respect to ur discovery, the poster u think is out for ur defence did not sound as aggressive as u are trying to portray. He sounds more of discussion than aggression (my thought) and I am not ready for that. He also has the impression that I'm Yoruba.
-I AM AREWA- the nightmare of the Ojukwu descendants.

But u can draw his attention if in doubt and where possible, I will clear the doubts of two flat heads simultaneously.

NB: Is it true that baby flat heads are now 3 for 5k in the market? Just to confirm. grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
kabrud:

Toilet, u are back. U are welcome.
Funny how the osu is jumping upandan that she has made a discovery. Anyway, u sound so pained, psychologically traumatised swearing and cursing like a mother-hen which just lost one of its chickens to the hawk, typical of old prostitutes on a typical Street in a slum. Also, with respect to ur discovery, the poster u think is out for ur defence did not sound as aggressive as u are trying to portray. He sounds more of discussion than aggression (my thought) and I am not ready for that. He also has the impression that I'm Yoruba.
-I AM AREWA- the nightmare of the Ojukwu descendants.

But u can draw his attention if in doubt and where possible, I will clear the doubts of two flat heads simultaneously.

NB: Is it true that baby flat heads are now 3 for 5k in the market? Just to confirm. grin

Answering you dignifies you as usual. Go and get drowned with your latrine brain for all I care!

Your prostitute of a mother is the pained one, not me. tongue tongue
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by ceaser: 4:51am On Oct 25, 2016
Ugosample:

Oga, don't be mischievous, deep within you, you know this is true.

I know plenty cases in my village and other places, and real life experiences.

Seriously I think some women right activists should rise up and fight against this weird idea of the widow sleeping with the corpse for three days, bathing it and the grossest part: Drinking up that water. They may win this in court also.

Although they may leave out the shaving part and wearing of sackcloth and dark cloths as a sign of mourning. Those two are not gross and doing them means the widow showing respect and love for the deceased spouse.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
ceaser:

Seriously I think some women right activists should rise up and fight against this weird idea of the widow sleeping with the corpse for three days, bathing it and the grossest part: Drinking up that water. They may win this in court also.

Although they may leave out the shaving part and wearing of sackcloth and dark cloths as a sign of mourning. Those two are not gross and doing them means the widow showing respect and love for the deceased spouse.

Nobody performs those nollywood acts in real life. At least, I've witnessed some burials, the women's heads were not shaved, neither do they wear black any longer (white clothes are used instead ), talk less of widows sleeping with the corpse for a day, let alone 3 days. Won't the corpse decompose?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by DanzabuwaEse: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stanbeto:
I like this but it came too late after 35yrs 1981-2016
Yes, but not that late, as the decision came in 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.