Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland (38176 Views)

Hot And Affordable Properties In Lagos State For Sale / Young Man Laments As Flood Carries Away His Properties In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Do You Know The Land Debts You Are About To Inherit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
By this time next year, Women would literally be running the world. The 3 most powerful western countries would be run by women: Germany by Angela, Britain by Theresa, and the USA by Hillary.

Meanwhile, back in Nigeria, some backward people who would do anything to live in those countries are still placing women as second class citizens.

May God give me a daughter that would capture the world's imagination in her lifetime, than a son who would be unknown even after death.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehe...
the weakest of comebacks ever...

Typical of slowpokes who barely recognise the English text...

In Biology, we are made to understand that only one man can father a child contrary to what dunce like u typed up there.

And in the case of promiscuity, we are seeing the gold medalists across the length and breath of this country showcasing their wares in different brothels...
...A muslim woman who happens to separate from her husband for whatever reason must observe 3 months of menstruation to be sure she is not pregnant unlike in ur cases where married women keep jumping from one hotel to the other in search of d1cks.

The more reason they have the highest casualty of murdered married women in hotels......

The records are there....

...go and get urself liberated and be given a human status rather than osu...
... it is then u will be qualified to talk, but for now, gerarahia grin grin grin.

Since you don't understand simple English, you need not be told plainly that having "10 fathers " implies that you a b.astard. Ode. Keep on ranting like a demented soul.

Kikikikkiki. After waiting for 3 months of menstruation, she get married and tasted by another man before going back to her former husband. Now tell us, how many men has your mother married in her lifetime?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bagehot:
By this time next year, Women would literally be running the world. The 3 most powerful western countries would be run by women: Germany by Angela, Britain by Theresa, and the USA by Hillary.

Meanwhile, back in Nigeria, some backward people who would do anything to live in those countries are still placing women as second class citizens.

May God give me a daughter that would capture the world's imagination in her lifetime, than a son who would be unknown even after death.

Nigeria should elect Okonjo Iweala president first. Just Negodu Baboon Monkey Zoogerian talking...

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wat stops her from becoming president if not for gender discrimination in Nigeria.

She has been Economy coordinator twice, u call her to rescue Nigeria economy but not to become President becos she is a woman.

Everybody want to force things on igbos but they demselves are not prepared or willing to change.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

Since you don't understand simple English, you need not be told plainly that having "10 fathers " implies that you a b.astard. Ode. Keep on ranting like a demented soul.

Kikikikkiki. After waiting for 3 months of menstruation, she get married and tasted by another man before going back to her former husband. Now tell us, how many men has your mother married in her lifetime?

Hahahahahahahahaha, osu is calling others bastard.

Let me enlighten u a bit.

A real bastard is one who wakes his father by kicking and that is what the flat headed akpu-eaters are very well known for.

A place where u see a child engage in physical fight with his supposed father because of money. Bastards are cursed like the osu and since Lagosians don't know that they are bluntly rejected in their supposed homes, they pass them from one man to the other.

Besides, how did u come about the expression "10 fathers" = bastard? Or are u translating the "inyamiri dodon doya, uwa daya uba goma"? I hope you know what that means. grin grin grin
This is certainly not English language, except if u are talking about osu variety of English in which case, I can't say.

It is bastards that leave their supposed parents' homes and travel all the way to Ladin Makole in search of d1cks.

It is bastards that keep brothels for fee.
It is bastards that kill their supposed fathers for money ritual.

Most importantly, it is bastards that are rejected and treated as slaves and accordingly, they have no share in any inheritance.

Yes, that 3 months menstruation must be observed b4 a woman is finally free from the chances of being considered pregnant and what does this tell u? No chance of giving birth to a bastard.

A far cry from the female married flattiees who have been murdered in several hotels by their extra-marital lovers.

English?
For a flat headed osu to be talking about comprehension in English can be very amusing. Can u imagine an old dirty and stinking osu who has been entangled in several grammatical blunders talking about English? grin grin grin
An Osu that cannot piece up few words together to make a correct sentence is talking about English. Ur brain must really be upside-down and I'm sure if I put it in a birds skull, it will fly backward grin grin grin

Demented soul? The osu is obviously confused.
A demented soul is one which gets so unnecessarily timid that it forgets an event even within splits of a second as u have consistently exhibited. grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by nextprince: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
glossy6:

ode!
U no go keep kwayet abi. Okay I dey watch in 3d.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

A real bastard is one who wakes his father by kicking and that is what the flat headed akpu-eaters are very well known for.

A place where u see a child engage in physical fight with his supposed father because of money. Bastards are cursed like the osu and since Lagosians don't know that they are bluntly rejected in their supposed homes, they pass them from one man to the other.

Besides, how did u come about the expression "10 fathers" = bastard? Or are u translating the "inyamiri dodon doya, uwa daya uba goma"? I hope you know what that means. grin grin grin
This is certainly not English language, except if u are talking about osu variety of English in which case, I can't say.

It is bastards that leave their supposed parents' homes and travel all the way to Ladin Makole in search of d1cks.

Most importantly, it is bastards that are rejected and treated as slaves and accordingly, they have no share in any inheritance.

Yes, that 3 months menstruation must be observed b4 a woman is finally free from the chances of being considered pregnant and what does this tell u? No chance of giving birth to a bastard.

A far cry from the female married flattiees who have been murdered in several hotels by their extra-marital lovers.

English?
For a flat headed osu to be talking about comprehension in English can be very amusing. Can u imagine an old dirty and stinking osu who has been entangled in several grammatical blunders talking about English? grin grin grin
An Osu that cannot piece up few words together to make a correct sentence is talking about English. Ur brain must really be upside-down and I'm sure if I put it in a birds skull, it will fly backward grin grin grin

A demented soul is one which gets so unnecessarily timid that it forgets an event even within splits of a second as u have consistently exhibited. grin grin grin

E pain am...hehehehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
OILSOUP:

E pain am...hehehehehehe!
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin, how?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

English?

Just answer the question "How many husbands has your mother married so far ?" lipsrsealed

I don't talk much
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
glossy6:

Just answer the question "How many husbands has your mother married so far ?" lipsrsealed

I don't talk much

Hahahahahahahahaha, osu cannot comprehend but rather than admitting low iq, she is forming taciturn.

But I should be asking the rejected slave about the number of d1cks she had sucked in Ladin Makole during her ungodly stay there.

It just escaped my mind, tnx for reminding me sha. Okay, now that u have reminded me, can u now go ahead and do just that?

But for my mum, hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin.

At least I have a mum, unlike the osu who cannot point to any man or woman and say 'that is my mum or dad' as she had been rejected right from infancy because the flat heads hate female children like poo.

But in ur own case, there are strong indications that u are one of the fortunate rescued children from one of the baby factories that are all over the places in the yeast and grew up in the orphanage.

And rather than growing up to be useful to urself, u chose a path related to ur conception and birth and the cycle continues, very unfortunate.

Now that u are are very old, what can u fall back to when u are finally relieved of ur appointment as a brothel keeper? Or is the job pensionable? grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Gifthappy report to this thread immediately, i dey wait. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

Hahahahahahahahaha, osu cannot comprehend but rather than admitting low iq, she is forming taciturn.

But I should be asking the rejected slave about the number of d1cks she had sucked in Ladin Makole during her ungodly stay there.

It just escaped my mind, tnx for reminding me sha. Okay, now that u have reminded me, can u now go ahead and do just that?

But for my mum, hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin.

At least I have a mum, unlike the osu who cannot point to any man or woman and say 'that is my mum or dad' as she had been rejected right from infancy because the flat heads hate female children like poo.

But in ur own case, there are strong indications that u are one of the fortunate rescued children from one of the baby factories that are all over the places in the yeast and grew up in the orphanage.

And rather than growing up to be useful to urself, u chose a path related to ur conception and birth and the cycle continues, very unfortunate.

Now that u are are very old, what can u fall back to when u are finally relieved of ur appointment as a brothel keeper? Or is the job pensionable? grin grin grin

Mr the question is very simple, answer it abeg. u bi.tch more than a woman. haba! Igbo women are not mistreated, they get inheritance too and gift. Our system is just different in the way it goes about it.

I challenge Nigeria to address the issue of gender inequality with all seriousness and not try to tribalise it. Igbos are not the worst group wen it comes to women oppresssion, actually yoruba and hausa are.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

Mr the question is very simple, answer it abeg. u bi.tch more than a woman. haba! Igbo women are not mistreated, they get inheritance too and gift. Our system is just different in the way it goes about it.

I challenge Nigeria to address the issue of gender inequality with all seriousness and not try to tribalise it. Igbos are not the worst group wen it comes to women oppresssion, actually yoruba and hausa are.
Hehehehe,
a fellow flat head trying to put up a lame defence.

If they are treated well as u are unsuccessfully trying to claim, which case have they been dragging in court since 1981?
Flattiee, most of ur cultures are showcased in nollywood and u can't deny it. Back then in sec schools, books like "Things Fall Apart" written by ur fellow flat head has also given us good info about flat heads.

As far as I'm concerned, these flat heads are the dirtiest and crudest set of people I have ever seen. Just imagine, a whole human being killed by dirt alone.
Morally, they are the worst.

There is no part of this country where u will not see a female flat headed olosho.
Abeg face front grin grin grin.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehehe,
a fellow flat head trying to put up a lame defence.

If they are treated well as u are unsuccessfully trying to claim, which case have they been dragging in court since 1981?
Flattiee, most of ur cultures are showcased in nollywood and u can't deny it. Back then in sec schools, books like "Things Fall Apart" written by ur fellow flat head has also given us good info about flat heads.

As far as I'm concerned, these flat heads are the dirtiest and crudest set of people I have ever seen. Just imagine, a whole human being killed by dirt alone.
Morally, they are the worst.

There is no part of this country where u will not see a female flat headed olosho.
Abeg face front grin grin grin.

Dude, the question u really should ask is y bring up a case from 1981?

Secondly, despite all the laws in the land, y do u have court and people go to court?

U asked a dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

Dude, the question u really should ask is y B
Abeg, which one is y B again? Pls I don't understand flat headed language.
Okay, have seen the modification. It takes a dumbass to recognise dumb question. What makes u think I should bother myself asking such question? Why should it bother me if the case lingers 4 a century when I'm not in anyway related to any flat headed akpu-eater?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

Abeg, which one is y B again? Pls I don't understand flat headed language.
Okay, have seen the modification. It takes a dumbass to recognise dumb question. What makes u think I should bother myself asking such question? Why should it bother me if the case lingers 4 a century when I'm not in anyway related to any flat headed akpu-eater?

But u can bother urself to insult 40 million people over wat u dont care about?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

But u can bother urself to insult 40 million people over wat u dont care about?
I'm not insulting anybody, I'm just describing pls.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

I'm not insulting anybody, I'm just describing pls.

describing wat u dot care about?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

describing wat u dot care about?
Abeg bye.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

Abeg bye.

Run boy, run... na so coward e warrior dey take run! grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

Run boy, run... na so! grin cheesy grin cheesy
For ur mind, u be king Kong now abi? U are definitely getting it twisted. I don't really have time 4 u, but the day I will have that time and u cross my path, na mod go save u o!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

For ur mind, u be king Kong now abi? U are definitely getting it twisted. I don't really have time 4 u, but the day I will have that time and u cross my path, na mod go save u o!

U be coward e- warrior. 4 ur place na mouth dem dey take build skyscrapper. Tell me, yoruba don build skyscrapper before?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

U be coward e- warrior. 4 ur place na mouth dem dey take build skyscrapper. Tell me, yoruba don build skyscrapper before?
Me coward? I'm not sure u know who u are talking to. Don't worry, since u are already in my mention, I will invite u for a play when I have that time, but 4 now bye.
Lest I forgot, I have no biz with Yoruba although they are one of the best tribes in Nigeria by far better than these gworo-worshipping akpu-eaters from the yeast who are busy "developing" everywhere.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

Me coward? I'm not sure u know who u are talking to. Don't worry, since u are already in my mention, I will invite u for a play when I have that time, but 4 now bye.

mods no go fit save u today. i smell fear... coward!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by kabrud: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

mods no go fit save u today. i smell fear... coward!
Ok
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
kabrud:

Ok

[size=18pt]Army Commutes Gen. Ransome-Kuti’s Dismissal to Reduction in Rank due to acts of cowardice.

Brigadier General Kuti was arrested in January 2015 and tried for cowardice, accused of abandoning his duty post in Baga where he was commander of a joint multinational task force.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/02/nigeria-army-council-orders-release-brigadier-general-ransome-kuti
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2016
OILSOUP:
Gifthappy report to this thread immediately, i dey wait. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Sir yes sir! Permission to finish my exams tomorrow Saturday by God's grace. Meanwhile I've been ill for sometime now, I no really strong sha.. TGIF

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gifthappy:
Sir yes sir! Permission to finish my exams tomorrow Saturday by God's grace. Meanwhile I've been I'll for sometime now, I no really strong sha.. TGIF
So u have exam and ur online. ok i will disturb u tomorrow after u must have completed the exams. i hope u prepared well ooo, and i wish u best of luck and speedy recovery, infact may u excel in those papers we pray. Receive it!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Igbo women should not inherit land but they can inherit kitchens and other rooms
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by OILSOUP: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gifthappy:
Sir yes sir! Permission to finish my exams tomorrow Saturday by God's grace. Meanwhile I've been I'll for sometime now, I no really strong sha.. TGIF

Madam, how u dey? u much better and how was ur exam?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by Gifthappy(f): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2016
OILSOUP:

So u have exam and ur online. ok i will disturb u tomorrow after u must have completed the exams. i hope u prepared well ooo, and i wish u best of luck and speedy recovery, infact may u excel in those papers we pray. Receive it!

Amen I receive! O yes I am much better Ezinwanne thanks. God bless.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland by glossy6(f): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
kabrud:

Abeg bye.

Omo ale, answer him now. You have met your match and you are taking off , son of an olosho calling others olosho
omo oloriburuku, omo jatijati

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos) / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.