Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) (1387 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
I was going through the Facebook, And I stumbled on an account with the name of the revered man of God. The profile detailed everything about Pastor Enoch Adejare ADEBOYE.
Along the line, I saw where the pastor asked a woman to sow a seed to an Orphanage Home in Edo State. Account number bearing the name of one Bakare Israel domiciled in Fidelity Bank was given.
Curiously, I called the woman who happened to be my Facebook friend, and she said she had since sowed the seed of #10, 000 into the account.
Well, Pastor ADEBOYE is renowned and well respected prophet, and I know God could lead a man of God to give such divine instructions; BUT my fear is, Let it not be an impostor somewhere catching in on the reputation of the man of God to dupe people. That's why I want THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, RCCG, to please verify this Facebook account.

Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by jopretty(f): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
And she went to pay without verifying? People can so willingly fall preys to scammers. OP, that's not Pastor Adeboye but an imposter. Check out the message na and spelling errors on it.
Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by Mille: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahaha.
One sharp guy don't pocket free 10k
Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
More picx

Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
More picx

Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
If this is an impostor, the moderators should please work on this information because a lot of people are falling into this trap already.
Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by ouzo1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmm

Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by haywire07(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin

So people still fit mumu like dis in dis recession
Re: Rccg, Is Pastor Adeboye Involved In This? Confirm, Pls (picx) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Name of foundation : "Bakare Israel" orphanage foundation
Name of bank account : "Bakare Israel"

That dude played well but he fouled big time. And the woman is too religious and desperate. She needs a brain transplant.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads / Prayer Points For 2018 / Quotes From The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.