Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) (39880 Views)

Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Habiodunz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mskrisx:

Bro, you are a true Nigerian
Thanks grin
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Habiodunz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
xarxes:

Afonja and chest beating
Incredible Hulk ko you think say na film
All this indomie kids in NL sef
Well, I guess you are poor and outdated for you to think anyone with the idea of I.H is an Indomie kid....I dont blame you ,you are probably hungry for likes undecided
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by AyeeIdris(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Story that has been showed to be a lie is making front page? Ok
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by elsomm(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
My Opinion As If It Counts

Allow him finish his tour and then detain him as he's about leaving the country.

Try him. Imprison him.

This way the people that laid for the show gets d value of their money

And the ladies he assaulted gets justice
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Harmoneasy: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
mployer:
grin grin
oga why u dey shine teeth?
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Oyimzy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Come Nigeria come break phone nah, na your dead body dem go carry go back. Ish. undecided Celebrity break my phone we go fight that day. Nonsense.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by ehissi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
But Kenyans sha........ undecided

They can like awoof oooh!!

Which kind sauce be lifedrama abi na condiment be this sef....... undecided

Na only one person iPhone whey e break Ooh, na e everybody now dey claim say e break their iPhone (both the wan whey dey use torchlight phone, Techno blackberry and Infinix Galaxy)............. undecided

Diaris God Oooh......... grin
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

Why not, I go collect money for my phone still come give am baba nla insult, shey because him be yeyebrity mean say make him dey misbehave ni...rada rada oshi.
I TOO LIKE YOU grin...OLUWA****MI.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
I guess in Nigeria currently, this would have happened

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Omegasholex: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
Because he smashed a phone? Even though that was really rude and arrogant of him, it doesn't call for a deportation since he didn't hit her!
I can't believe this can come from a lady. that's how Africans belittle ourselves. if na one naija person do am u go dey among those that will call for his beating.
he should be sued and made to pay damages before been deported.lubbish!!!
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
DESNAT:
I TOO LIKE YOU grin...OLUWA****MI.

papa junior mi ooo, longest timecheesycheesy, how mama junior and the new baby
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

papa junior mi ooo, longest timecheesycheesy, how mama junior and the new baby
cheesycheesy THEM DEY O...BABY BIAKA IS GREETING O.grin
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Habiodunz:
He's too rude,Just because he's a musician doesnt add a +1 to his life....If he try am for naija e go meet Incredible Hulk for the first time in his life..He go get the beating of his life,especially for this recession period grin

Na the truth you yahn

#BoysAreNotSmilling
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
DESNAT:
cheesycheesy THEM DEY O...BABY BIAKA IS GREETING O.grin

Awww, tell her say i Miss her o, and please send this to her kiss
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by remebombom: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
Because he smashed a phone? Even though that was really rude and arrogant of him, it doesn't call for a deportation since he didn't hit her!
some girls red, smh, so he shld hit her first b4 he's deported huh? dts how u pple stay in abusive relationship and be comfortable. U sound like sm1 who likes violent guys. let's call a spade a spade, Chris Brown is ill-mannered!
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by remebombom: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
some girls sef, smh, so he shld hit her first b4 he's deported huh? dts how u pple stay in abusive relationship and be comfortable. U sound like sm1 who likes violent guys. let's call a spade a spade, Chris Brown is ill-mannered!
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by MtuMsuper: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
africaken254:
the girl is a selfie fanatic ,politicians,celebs e.t.c its claimed she was just ignored ,thats where the issue began
She is what they call a "groupie". Always wanting to be noticed and in the company of famous people, and often with a reputation for love peddling . Such types are also a security risk to famous people.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Dvampire(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Which renowned tabloid (local and foreign) carried this news? Chris Brown did not smash anyone's phone jare. The video of Brown's entry is all over the internet. The guy just walked past the babe. Simple. Perhaps the girl is cooking up this storm because she was ignored.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by bakynes(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Just confirmed the News and the accusation was false. It seems people are trying to target this guy cause of his past record of abusing one woman Rhianna. His case is gradually turning to that of MJ well Chris Brown is a protege of MJ but I pray he gets vindicated in all of this false accusations.

#Teambreezy
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by manikspears: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
tdemo:
I don't think that is the real chris brown we attended de same community secondary school at Agric ....

Na him na, Christian odinaka oghenero brown wey dey SS 3c......look hin forehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by manikspears: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2016
Cutex01:
low self esteem alert, can any Kenyan act go to the US and replicate same?

No country will deport anyone for smashing a phone.
Too much ignorance on this forum.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by tdemo(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2016
manikspears:

Na him na, Christian odinaka oghenero brown wey dey SS 3c......look hin forehead
Chai grin the guy don fresh ooooo... why him be come dey break people phone now abi him still dey smoke KWALE WEED
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by BrutalJab: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
360xclusive:

Welcome
Lol. Fine girl hw va?
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by manikspears: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
tdemo:
Chai grin the guy don fresh ooooo... why him be come dey break people phone now abi him still dey smoke KWALE WEED

Actually hin call me last night with the caption " why I broke people's phones " and said.. .."$#'"//'/"'*/''$@'/"',"'-'!'/''#:/"''="@/&/"''........... So also #:$'@'"'!$=$''"' so I concluded he forgot his kwale weed at the airport and he wanted one badly ,the osogbo weed he had on him wasn't doing it undecided , so like what most Nigerians will say " I blame buhari grin "
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
He's bipolar that explains his irrational behaviour most times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Fight With Boity At His Concert In Zimbabwe Over Sex Demand / Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit / Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.