Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

thread closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / thread closed (7065 Views)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother / Ipob Replies Obong Attah : You Are Clueless,remember Philip Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Closed

25 Likes

Re: thread closed by afanide: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think they are the most happiest about this Government........
Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
afanide:
I think they are the most happiest about this Government........

Is is "herd mentality" in action in a particular region. Follow follow people.

5 Likes

Re: thread closed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't put all the blame on a particular tribe. Afterall they aren't the only ones responsible for the woes of this country

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stalker365:
Don't put all the blame on a particular tribe. Afterall they aren't the only ones responsible for the woes of this country

We should keep reminding them not to make this sort of blunder again. We warned them but hate blinded them from seeing the big picture.

8 Likes

Re: thread closed by Taeewo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Because they have good thinking faculty.. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Taeewo:
Because they have good thinking faculty.. ..

Good thinking faculty that is set on default to support mistakes?

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by CharleyCharley: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stalker365:

They are.

3 Likes

Re: thread closed by Taeewo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Re: thread closed by RockHard: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:
Was it not because a frog eyed somebody decided to back a known dictator that millions of supposedly suffersticated people lined up and voted for the worst leader in this worst country?

What is wrong with these people?

You mean the same way your people are sheepishly following Nnamdi Kanu, who scammed you lots with fake Biafran passport and used una money dey carry olosho all over the place. Sotay he even insulted your mothers, sisters and wives by declaring that 90% of Igbo women are prostitutes. cheesy Hypocrite flatttheads talking. Smh.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: thread closed by QuietHammer(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:
Was it not because a frog eyed somebody decided to back a known dictator that millions of supposedly suffersticated people lined up and voted for the worst leader in this worst country?

We exercise our franchise as we wish. We chose to kick-out the fedora-wearing clown and will gladly do it again. Get over it

24 Likes

Re: thread closed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

We should keep reminding them not to make this sort of blunder again. We warned them but hate blinded them from seeing the big picture.

I don't still get your point. You're just a tribalistic person aimed at targeting yoruba people. Instead of you to create threads that can profer possible solutions, you're analysing a tribe's error. Meanwhile I don't see how they're solely responsible

7 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: thread closed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
CharleyCharley:

They are.
Keep telling yourself that.

3 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: thread closed by RockHard: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

No, I mean the same way all the professors in the west lined up and voted for an illiterate grin grin

Which kin juju be that?

No, I mean the same way you all are sheepishly following and hero-worshipping that loser cooling off at Kuje prisons, who called your moms, sisters, and wives prostitutes. cheesy grin grin

22 Likes

Re: thread closed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

No, I mean the same way you all are sheepishly following and hero-worshipping that loser cooling off at Kuje prisons, who called your moms, sisters, and wives prostitutes. cheesy grin grin

Loool leave them. Let them be bashing us uselessly. Flatheaded punk.s grin grin

11 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stalker365:

I don't still get your point. You're just a tribalistic person aimed at targeting yoruba people. Instead of you to create threads that can profer possible solutions, you're analysing a tribe's error. Meanwhile I don't see how they're solely responsible

Me to proffer solutions to your sinking nation? grin grin grin

Did I not warn you all about this looming blunder, I said buharry will be our worst president and it is happening.

Yoruba people are solely responsible for this mistake, the way graduates like Tinubu , Obasanjo and that frog eyed somebody who lives at Bourdillion road kept pushing us over the precipice grin

5 Likes

Re: thread closed by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Me to proffer solutions to your sinking nation? grin grin grin

Did I not warn you all about this looming blunder, I said buharry will be our worst president and it is happening.

Yoruba people are solely responsible for this mistake, the way graduates like Tinubu , Obasanjo and that frog eyed somebody who lives at Bourdillion road kept pushing us over the precipice grin

Chaii. Ignorant punks everywhere. Please yourself

8 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stalker365:

Loool leave them. Let them be bashing us uselessly. Flatheaded punk.s grin grin

The bashing will continue my friend grin until the next 8 years at least. This president must continue till he dab arum the country .

We need 3rd term for Buhari grin

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by QuietHammer(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

Kick out the fedora wearing clown and bring in the highest ranking illiterate dullardo?

From frying pan to fire grin

What else would a sane person devoid of irrational sentiment do when asked to choose between a clown with symptoms of an ineffectual buffon and a high ranking dull illiterate who hadn't been tested in a Democratic setting? I chose the illiterate. Kill yourself.

13 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

The topic is about the sheepish nature of Yorubas. Stick to the topic or I kick you out.

5 Likes

Re: thread closed by RockHard: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

The topic is about the sheepish nature of Yorubas. Stick to the topic or I kick you out.

And I'm here to expose the worse than sheepish nature of Igbos that pushes them to hero-worship their 'leaders' to death, like 3-million of them died sheepishly following Ojukwu to their graves while he ended up absconding to Abidjan, and more are currently dying and used as target practise by the Nigerian army also for sheepishly following Olosho and love-peddler-loving maazi Nnamdi Kalu. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

And I'm here to expose the worse than sheepish nature of Igbos that pushes them to hero-worship their 'leaders' to death, like 3-million of them died sheepishly following Ojukwu to their graves while he ended up absconding to Abidjan, and more are currently dying and used as target practise by the Nigerian army also for sheepishly following Olosho- and love-peddler-loving maazi Nnamdi Kalu. cheesy

So you agree the whole yorubas are SHEEPISH just because of these few reasons? Why are you insulting your tribe?

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by RockHard: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

So you agree the whole yorubas are SHEEPISH just because of these few reasons? Why are you insulting your tribe?

Only if you agree that Igbos are worse than Sheepish. Yoruba sheepishness is yet to cost them even 1% close to what Igbo sheepishness has cost and is still costing Igbos in wasted lives till today. Agreed? cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: thread closed by ElsonMorali: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

I think the question of the day should be, what have you done with your brain cells?

This is how madness starts o.

Wetin concern Yoruba with the frustration you're going through right now?

When Jona your hero along with his band of crooked gangs looted this country dry I believe you were still in Pampers abi?

It's best not to use the internet when the level of frustration rises above normal otherwise the insults you'll get here will make te end of a rope very attractive to you.

And if you don't have anything productive to do why don't you lie down and count the boards in your ceiling.

16 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think the problem of the yorubas started with their inferior, substandard, subsidised education given to them by one poison loving fellow in the 60s.

Since then their thinking has been upside down , that is why they supported an illiterate to rule professors.

3 Likes

Re: thread closed by malton: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
These kids. Don't your parents teach you any manners at all?!

4 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
RockHard:

Only if you agree that Igbos are worse than Sheepish. Yoruba sheepishness is yet to cost them even 1% close to what Igbo sheepishness has cost and is still costing Igbos in wasted lives till today. Agreed? cool

What a load of lies, was it not for the same sheepish Ness that made Afonja betray you all and you lost more that 10 million people in illorin and even got an emir?

2 Likes

Re: thread closed by duro4chang(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
vanbonattel:

You should be banned from this forum for insulting people.Must you post things that can cause ethnic war on nairaland.I have already reported you.

6 Likes

Re: thread closed by vanbonattel: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I think the question of the day should be, what have you done with your brain cells?

This is how madness starts o.

Wetin concern Yoruba with the frustration you're going through right now?

When Jona your hero along with his band of crooked gangs looted this country dry I believe you were still in Pampers abi?

It's best not to use the internet when the level of frustration rises above normal otherwise the insults you'll get here will make te end of a rope very attractive to you.

And if you don't have anything productive to do why don't you lie down and count the boards in your ceiling.

Like I schooled your seniors, draw your ears and listen.

The whole corruption that happened during Jonathan government is not up to a tenth of what OBJ stole or what the dull sheriff is supervising now right under his long nose!

Jonathan was pushed away because he does not belong in the corridors of power, not because if any corruption nonsense stories made up by the Lagos Ibadan press.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Results From Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-election / How Wazobia FM Was Pressured To Sack Me—diplomatic OPJ / Man Turns His Back As Sanwo Olu Visits Him In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.