Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) (1678 Views)

Human Beings Are Born Sinners / Are Babies Born Sinners Or Sinless? / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
This got me wondering!

A man came around my area this morning preaching about SIN. He mentioned that everyone is a sinner(agreed). He further said that even NEW BORN BABIES are sinners due to Adam and Eve inputted sin to their successive generation

So I asked my self: what about babies that dies immediately after death, where would they be going to. HELL?.

I was told that HELL is the end point for people that dies as sinners(babies included)

I was also told that all sins are equal in the presence of God( or God will consider the babies?)

I wanted asking God "why", but I said "NO". let me ask my believers on NL first , if I go to church this morning I will also ask my spiritual guardian(pastor)

Lalasticlala
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by ourkobo: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2016
Wait..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by ojimbo(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Religion : a socially accepted madness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by brandonobi(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2016
theres no need asking people questions that only God should answer, so if it was up to dat pastor he would condemn babies who no nofin to hell
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by jeff1993: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
f.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2016
They're Jesus' best friends
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
A convincing reply please!!! My amiable men of God
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2016
They aren't sinners cos they're still ignorant. They don't know their left from their right
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by oyeludef(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2016
mackmanuel:
This got me wondering!

A man came around my area this morning preaching about SIN. He mentioned that everyone is a sinner(agreed). He further said that even NEW BORN BABIES are sinners due to Adam and Eve inputted sin to their successive generation

So I asked my self: what about babies that dies immediately after death, where would they be going to. HELL?.

I was told that HELL is the end point for people that dies as sinners(babies included)

I was also told that all sins are equal in the presence of God( or God will consider the babies?)

I wanted asking God "why", but I said "NO". let me ask my believers on NL first , if I go to church this morning I will also ask my spiritual guardian(pastor)

Lalasticlala
we were all born in sin(in our flesh as fallen men) but without sin but d righteousness of d law revives d sin in our nature thus, wen we get d knowledge of the law we don't av d capacity to keep it. It is the understanding of what the law wants dat bring about sin cos sin is a transgression from the law. Little children do not understand nor know d law but as soon as dey understand it dey become accountable
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Romans 7:7‭-‬11 KJV
http://bible.com/1/rom.7.7-11.KJV

2 Likes

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by chubbyswit(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
babies are innocent and ignorant but starts to be knowledgeable in matters concerning good and evil as they grow up. So basically yes they're born with a sinful nature which starts to manifest when maturity sets up

1 Like

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by chubbyswit(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
we were all born with a sinful nature which starts to manifest when we start to grow and get mature. So babies must be guarded by their parents and guardians in a Godly way and in the right part to follow while growing up so that satan wont be given an opportunity.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by ValentineMary(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
mackmanuel:
This got me wondering!

Lalasticlala
This is one of christianity teachings I find ridiculous. Babies have no conscious mind, so on what basis are they sinners because 2 guys ate a fruit. Should they be punished because of what they know nothing of it is inhuman to teach kids that they were sinners before they were born.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2016
all the atheist have gone to church sef lollll

1 Like

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by MrRichmond: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
somebody should answer the op question, I am curious to hear what y'all have to say

1 Like

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2016
oyeludef:
we were all born in sin(in our flesh as fallen men) but without sin but d righteousness of d law revives d sin in our nature thus, wen we get d knowledge of the law we don't av d capacity to keep it. It is the understanding of what the law wants dat bring about sin cos sin is a transgression from the law. Little children do not understand nor know d law but as soon as dey understand it dey become accountable
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Romans 7:7‭-‬11 KJV
http://bible.com/1/rom.7.7-11.KJV

I am not understanding...breaking it down

My question is: where are they going to after death? HELL or HEAVEN
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
babies are innocent and ignorant but starts to be knowledgeable in matters concerning good and evil as they grow up. So basically yes they're born with a sinful nature which starts to manifest when maturity sets up
I know babies are innocent... My question is: where are they going to after death? HELL or HEAVEN
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by ifenes(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2016
mackmanuel:
This got me wondering!

Lalasticlala

This question itself is as a result of miseducation by organised religious teaching.

The esoteric is the key to all the bible questions because they have hidden the truth. And only initiates can be trusted with it. The Word sin itself is an attribute to genetic alteration of the human DNA with an alien one. So every baby is born in sin due to that. That is where the idea that babies are born in sin came from. And where is hell? This planet. This is according to the occult knowledge of the world.

Every explanation of the reasons why it's said babies are born in sin is false. I don't believe in a god but I do like researching Occultic knowledge and that is what I found.

4 Likes

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by chubbyswit(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
mackmanuel:

I know babies are innocent... My question is: where are they going to after death? HELL or HEAVEN
heaven ofcourse
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nothing about christianity/religions generally make sense.

To expand this question further,
If god is aware (being omniscient and all), then why create a baby that will die at birth, and still pin the sin of Adam on the poor baby just to throw him hell?

What a wicked god we serve cry

1 Like

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Joc86: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Babies are not sinners but all born of sin hence need for baptism.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by oyeludef(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
mackmanuel:

I am not understanding...breaking it down

My question is: where are they going to after death? HELL or HEAVEN
heaven
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by TrajansKong: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
heaven ofcourse

False Christianity.

The babies go to hellfire unless they have been baptised. This was commonly understood and accepted amongst belivers until recently.

Read the words of a true Christian, Bishop St Fulgentius: Be assured, and doubt not, that not only men who have attained the use of their reason, but also little children who have begun to live in their mothers' womb and have there died, or who, having been just born, have passed away from the world without the sacrament of holy baptism, administered in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, must be punished by the eternal torture of undying fire; for although they have committed no sin by their own will, they have nevertheless drawn with them the condemnation of original sin, by their carnal conception and nativity

Who are you to doubt or dare question the voice of God's servant? A bishop!! A saint!!
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by chubbyswit(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrajansKong:

False Christianity.

The babies go to hellfire unless they have been baptised. This was commonly understood and accepted amongst belivers until recently.

Read the words of a true Christian, Bishop St Fulgentius: Be assured, and doubt not, that not only men who have attained the use of their reason, but also little children who have begun to live in their mothers' womb and have there died, or who, having been just born, have passed away from the world without the sacrament of holy baptism, administered in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, must be punished by the eternal torture of undying fire; for although they have committed no sin by their own will, they have nevertheless drawn with them the condemnation of original sin, by their carnal conception and nativity

Who are you to doubt or dare question the voice of God's servant? A bishop!! A saint!!
u'll be a fool without the ability to reason if you believe such falsehood. He must be a catholic bishop. Are u telling me that you believe all babies both born and unborn will go to hell unless they're baptised? You my friend are pathetic.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by TrajansKong: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
chubbyswit:
u'll be a fool without the ability to reason if you believe such falsehood. He must be a catholic bishop. Are u telling me that you believe all babies both born and unborn will go to hell unless they're baptised? You my friend are pathetic.

Read St Augustine on the same matters of doctrine. He writes:

(1) That infants who die without baptism have the penalty of FIRE IN HELL with the devil;

(2) That there is no place anywhere, in heaven, hell or anywhere else, where unbaptized infants have rest and happiness.

I have quoted the writings of two Saints in support of God's Word, but you have a liberal, modern approach to worship out of line with Scripture.

The Lord is a war god, a jealous god. His currency obedience, his weapon fear. This we know and yet, against all proofs in the Bible and in the history of the church, you believe God has human sentiments, that He is like you a fawning mortal. What is a child's life to Him if that child is not baptised? That child is of the devil and must burn. You false Christians have turned away from the true face of the Lord of Hosts as delineated in scripture.

He is not a weak-hearted, simpering human. He will not be mocked!!

Learn or burn! The warning is clear for all to see!
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by chubbyswit(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
TrajansKong:

Read St Augustine on the same matters of doctrine. He writes:

(1) That infants who die without baptism have the penalty of FIRE IN HELL with the devil;

(2) That there is no place anywhere, in heaven, hell or anywhere else, where unbaptized infants have rest and happiness.

I have quoted the writings of two Saints in support of God's Word, but you have a liberal, modern approach to worship out of line with Scripture.

The Lord is a war god, a jealous god. His currency obedience, his weapon fear. This we know and yet, against all proofs in the Bible and in the history of the church, you believe God has human sentiments, that He is like you a fawning mortal. What is a child's life to Him if that child is not baptised? That child is of the devil and must burn. You false Christians have turned away from the true face of the Lord of Hosts as delineated in scripture.

He is not a weak-hearted, simpering human. He will not be mocked!!

Learn or burn! The warning is clear for all to see!
lol u're typing like a frustrated human being, is the book of st augistine in God's word (bible)? Its either u're an atheist or a confused human being, cos i'm sure u're not a christian.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by winner01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
mackmanuel:
A convincing reply please!!! My amiable men of God
The nature of man is naturally corrupted. Its why you wonder how a baby learns to be selfish. Give a baby a piece of biscuit and try to collect it. There are several other examples. However, God is merciful. They are the latest of Gods creation and I believe there is redemption for them even when they are not yet aware of the evil around them. Jesus loves children so much and he gave several examples during his life on earth. I'm not sure all those children were born again. One thing is sure, God is love. He loved us even while we were yet sinners.

So yes, I believe God has a provision, one that is void of injustice, and filled with mercy.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by MrRichmond: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
So far no logical satisfactory answer...Imagine!
This is why religion tells you not to ask questions, obey blindly, don't blaspheme, reason is not needed and so forth...
The founding fathers of all religious sects employ these tactics using one method or the other.
They know if u start to question things and use your head to reason, it won't be long before u find their faults, errors and discrepancies.
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2016
MrRichmond:
So far no logical satisfactory answer...Imagine!
This is why religion tells you not to ask questions, obey blindly, don't blaspheme, reason is not needed and so forth...
The founding fathers of all religious sects employ these tactics using one method or the other.
They know if u start to question things and use your head to reason, it won't be long before u find their faults, errors and discrepancies.
You are really right..no satisfactory answer... Only few can even attempt the question
I will keep asking this question to any preacher I see on my way, its seems every one with their own view
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by johnydon22(m): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2016
ValentineMary:

This is one of christianity teachings I find ridiculous. Babies have no conscious mind, so on what basis are they sinners because 2 guys ate a fruit. Should they be punished because of what they know nothing of it is inhuman to teach kids that they were sinners before they were born.

It is not only inhumane, it's stupi_d... teaching innocent babies that they are broken, unworthy and at fault over something they have no idea of or neither does it concern them.

Absurdity taken to a whole new level

1 Like

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2016
ourkobo:
Wait..

see this nigga.. so u dey religious section for nairaland. i hail o. greatest futoites
Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by hopefulLandlord: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Babies Born Sinners? (christians) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Simply answer is, they are not sinners.. Because they do not have knowlegde of good and evil yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

WE DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS &FLYERS FOR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / The Morning Star: Lucifer / The Experience 2009…26 Days To Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.