Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Confession Gone Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Gone Wrong (2144 Views)

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / Marriage Gone Wrong / Wedding Card Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2016
I just downed two henessy n a platinum journey walker.
Bear with me. Its a long story. I hope to say it all when my head is clear.
I messed up. No need chastishing me. Save it
I just cinfessed to my wife that I stupidly fell for the sudductress. My 2 year anniversary is in dec. I have an 10 month daughter from the seductress who happens to be my staff.
My wife has let all loose.

My only option right now is to disappear. I don't expect u to understand.
My action is a disgrace to myself, family n all.
I thought confession would help. But it hasn't. My only option is to take the next flight to Nairobi ( visa set) and disappear.
N.B. TOOK NY 2 HOURZ EDITIN THIS COS OFF NY STATE.
I LOVE NY WIFE AND IUR SON

staff.
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by finalboss1(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2016
rubbish ..did u go to school at all, even if you are drunk .. lols ... but you did the right thing.
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2016
finalboss1:
rubbish ..did u go to school at all, even if you are drunk .. lols ... but you did the right thing.

Yes sir. OND, BENGR, MSC, MBA, PHD in view
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by finalboss1(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Transparency:

Yes sir. OND, BENGR, MSC, MBA, PHD in view
you did the right thing. will nt blame your state, it all happens to men...when they are drunk ,they cn tell you there hidden secret, but leaving your wife ndt family is nt the best option,you want them to suffer, you wanna run away...you are a man face it
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by yomi007k(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Bro since ur yet to have an affair with d oda lady try n stay away or even fire her to save ur marriage.

Ppl fall in n out of love everytime . Dts life.

U also need to convince ur wife, she has every reason to be upset but she needs to take it easy.

Pls next time, dnt confess to her. Seek advice first for no man is an island of knowledge.

Wish u d best.
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by maxti: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2016
It is well with you.
If you don't mind, post ur wife's number so Nairalanderz can call n plead on your behalf.
Mods. This should make frontpage. Save a family.
This is my first time asking a post be sent to front page.
Lala, Seun, et all

1 Like

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by maxti: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=yomi007k post=50047231]Bro since ur yet to have an affair with d oda lady try n stay away or even fire her to save ur marriage.

Ppl fall in n out of love everytime . Dts life.

U also need to convince ur wife, she has every reason to be upset but she needs to taje it easy.

Pls next time, dnt confess to her. Seek advice first for no man is an island of knowledge.

Wish
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2016
maxti:

Thanks bro.

Thought his confessing is cool.
I know the family.

Nice advice,
Thanks
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by pat1612(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2016
You wish you had used umbrella when it was about to rain.and you in fact knowing that married donated your seed to some one from staff. undecided undecided
First thing don't mess around my neighborhood and my work place bcoz sooner or later you will be caught and shamed.
second to your problem you are being coward running away from problem you yourself create and want your family to suffer when you go to nairobi and enjoy your life imagine same if your wife would have done and told you what will be your reaction..if you have elders in home beg for forgiveness and tell them to pacify situation as your wife leave pride in you to rest and explain here begging her it will not happen again.and get one of your frnd or close person to your wife to talk to her,anger is small time but result of it can be longlasting
thirdly don't blame lady for seduction bcoz its you that gave in if you would have been responsible married person you would have just ignored it or fired her but you just wanted that adrenaline rush pumping and your testosterone let lose in your body. angry angry
And dont drink and die on that issue which can be resolved.alcohol is not solution to your problem and it will make it worst showing you irresponsible person. angry angry

my view thou choice is your grin grin
be constructive in your quote angry
For more advice let me come and join you share your grief and some henessy tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by finalboss1(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2016
pat1612:
You wish you had used umbrella when it was about to rain.and you in fact knowing that married donated your seed to some one from staff. undecided undecided
First thing don't mess around my neighborhood and my work place bcoz sooner or later you will be caught and shamed.
second to your problem you are being coward running away from problem you yourself create and want your family to suffer when you go to nairobi and enjoy your life imagine same if your wife would have done and told you what will be your reaction..if you have elders in home beg for forgiveness and tell them to pacify situation as your wife leave pride in you to rest and explain here begging her it will not happen again.and get one of your frnd or close person to your wife to talk to her,anger is small time but result of it can be longlasting
thirdly don't blame lady for seduction bcoz its you that gave in if you would have been responsible married person you would have just ignored it or fired her but you just wanted that adrenaline rush pumping and your testosterone let lose in your body. angry angry
And dont drink and die on that issue which can be resolved.alcohol is not solution to your problem and it will make it worst showing you irresponsible person. angry angry

my view thou choice is your grin grin
be constructive in your quote angry
For more advice let me come and join you share your grief and some henessy tongue tongue

oga you are too harsh, he asked for solution you keep running around the bush.. smh,

3 Likes

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2016
It is well
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2016
I think these men needs to be drunk often so they can let out secrets

1 Like

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by yomi007k(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

Will u pay for d drinks? ....lol
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by finalboss1(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:
m drunk so i hv to confess my love for you... baby i fit die for you o, oya talk to me o mama
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Dyt(f): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2016
finalboss1:
m drunk so i hv to confess my love for you... baby i fit die for you o, oya talk to me o mama

If na so dem sing am
Him go sell?
Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by finalboss1(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

If na so dem sing am
Him go sell?
Abeg park well
swerry dats my own version o, i dnt copy people... darris why am original, oya shakara for us ,make you show urself as usual..
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2016
you did the right thing telling her.

Her reaction is normal, don't worry, she will come by..

Mistakes is bound to happen, just give her time, she will get by.

But bro, you should have use condom na..

Life goes on..
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by byvan03: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Just stay back and face your Shame, no point adding cowardice to disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by enoqueen: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Maxti are u transparency too

maxti:

Thanks bro.
Thought confessung would help.
Thanks
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Waoh!! Sighs..
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jumaii:
Waoh!! Sighs..

How's princess faring
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dyt:

How's princess faring

She's a lot better . The marks are drying off, thank God.

Happy Sunday. Thanks for checking up on her. smiley
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
maxti:

Thanks bro.

Thought confessung would help.
Thanks

Are you the same as the OP?
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Dyt(f): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jumaii:

She's a lot better . The marks are drying off, thank God.

Happy Sunday. Thanks for checking up on her. smiley

Thank God
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Dyt(f): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
maxti:
It is well with you.
If you don't mind, post ur wife's number so Nairalanderz can call n plead on your behalf.
Lala, Seun, et all

HahahahahA
You are giving yourself advice
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Odunharry(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
grin grin grin grin
Ditto cheating ladies
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Odunharry:

Ditto cheating ladies

Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
grin grin grin grin

I hope you know that your chances of contracting hiv/Aids would be multiplied if that happens...
Because if your cheating boyfriend contracts it, you'd also contract it and if he cheated with your sister, she would also contract it, and if your sister is the liberal type, your whole village don finish be dat ..... All because of your thoughtlessness....

Be careful what you wish for...
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by greatgod2012(f): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
maxti:
It is well with you.
Lala, Seun, et all

Are you also the op?

@op, don't run away, you've done terribly bad, and you tried to right it by confessing to your wife. It is normal for her to be annoyed, in fact, very annoyed, but with time, things will get back to normal. You don't expect her to give you a blowing kiss after such a horrible confession. Wait behind and face the repercussions of your misadventures. Running away and leaving her alone with your child is like doing a more terrible thing than what you previously did.

And lest I forget, stay away from drunkenness!

It is well!
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by maxti: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
greatgod2012:

Are you also the op?

@op, don't run away, you've done terribly bad, and you tried to right it by confessing to your wife. It is normal for her to be annoyed, in fact, very annoyed, but with time, things will get back to normal. You don't expect her to give you a blowing kiss after such a horrible confession. Wait behind and face the repercussions of your misadventures. Running away and leaving her alone with your child is like doing a more terrible thing than what you previously did.

And lest I forget, stay away from drunkenness!

It is well!

No am not.
Re: Confession Gone Wrong by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
njokusboy:

I hope you know that your chances of contracting hiv/Aids would be multiplied if that happens...
Because if your cheating boyfriend contracts it, you'd also contract it and if he cheated with your sister, she would also contract it, and if your sister is the liberal type, your whole village don finish be dat ..... All because of your thoughtlessness....

Be careful what you wish for...
why the thing pain you guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Nudity & Unnecessary Love Making In Most Netflix Series / This Is My Second Time Of Seeing This With My 2-year Old Daughter! / Dr Siju Iluyomade Biography: Age, State Of Origin, Brother, Husband, Mother, Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.