Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Customs Lifts Ban On Importation Of Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Lifts Ban On Importation Of Rice (412 Views)

Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land / Reps To Buhari: Suspend Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders. / Customs Lifts Ban On Rice Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs Lifts Ban On Importation Of Rice by oikirodah(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2016
The Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd), has ordered the immediate lifting of the ban on rice importation from import restriction list and the re-introduction of import duty payment at land borders. Public Relations Officer of customs, Wale Adeniyi announced this in an interview with newsmen in Abuja... Read more: http://ireporteronline.com/36180_customs-lifts-ban-on-importation-of-rice
Re: Customs Lifts Ban On Importation Of Rice by Tolupage(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Finally this will bring relief from this hardship and also begs the question does Buhari and his economic team really know what they are doing? What happens to local farmers and firms that have gone into cultivation and packaging of this food item.?

Enough of going back and forth with our economic policies. This could end up being another meaningless suffering for the masses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Defend Rivers With My Life, Says Wike / PHOTO: Gunmen Kidnap Executive Secretary Of Obudu Urban Development Authority / Cyber Crimes: My Device Please Don’t Make Me A Prisoner -by Micheal A. Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.