Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee (3496 Views)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire / Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Sheenor: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Can someone please explain the benefits of drinking camel pee along with splashing your face with it?

Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine).(Salih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJTE3OuENE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOw-zPCnNUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZDU3tTYVaA

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Wetin person no go see/hear for this world?!
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by EHMIR(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2016
As a medicine nau,what again do u want to be esplained?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Sheenor: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
EHMIR:
As a medicine nau,what again do u want to be esplained?

Two Turkish men were hospitalized on arrival to Turkey after drinking camel's milk and urine while on an umrah visit.

The men believed the camel's milk and urine to be good for health, claiming it was written in a hadith. An imam, according to the Turkish men, also drank the milk and urine with them.

The visitors were hospitalized due to high fever and unusual levels of liver enzymes. Further tests revealed that the two men had been infected with the "alkhurma" virus, reportedly catching the virus from the milk.

The alkhurma virus is very dangerous and highly contagious and has a fatality rate of 25 to 35 percent,

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkis ... sCatID=341

It ain't any medicinal psycho, it's a threat to ones health...

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by EyeHateGod: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sheenor:
Can someone please explain the benefits of drinking camel pee along with splashing your face with it?

Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine).(Salih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sheenor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJTE3OuENE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOw-zPCnNUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZDU3tTYVaA

Maybe demmzy15 rilwayne001 udatso and our depressed friend tartar9 can explain the benefits to us.

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Demmzy15(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Maybe demmzy15 rilwayne001 udatso and our depressed friend tartar9 can explain the benefits to us.
You're looking for someone's time to waste koh? I tell you mehn, I've not got that time.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're looking for someone's time to waste koh? I tell you mehn, I've not got that time.

It's a real shame that a Muslim thinks explaining the sunnah of mohamed is a waste of time. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by APCsupporter: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

It's a real shame that a Muslim thinks explaining the sunnah of mohamed is a waste of time. embarassed

Why don't you believe in trinity?

Explain to me why jesus is god or the son of god

Explain these verses to me:

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

(2 Chronicles 15:13) and "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Exodus 34:6-7
The Lord God ... visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
Numbers 25:4
And the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel.
Deuteronomy 7:16
And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pit upon them.
1 Samuel 6:19
Because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand, and three score and ten men.
1 Samuel 15:2-3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.
Lamentation 2:2
The LORD hath swallowed up all the habitations of Jacob, and hath not pitied.
Lamentations 2:17
The LORD hath done that which he had devised.... He hath thrown down, and hath not pitied.
Lamentations 3:43
Thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.
Jeremiah 13:14
I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy.
Jeremiah 16:3-7
For thus saith the LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land; They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. For thus saith the LORD, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the LORD, even lovingkindness and mercies. Both the great and the small shall die in this land: they shall not be buried, neither shall men lament for them, nor cut themselves, nor make themselves bald for them: Neither shall men tear themselves for them in mourning, to comfort them for the dead; neither shall men give them the cup of consolation to drink for their father or for their mother.
Ezekiel 7:4, 9
And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity.
Ezekiel 9:5-6
Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women.
Micah 1:12
But evil came down from the LORD unto the gate of Jerusalem.

Why are catholics considered to be idol worshippers?

Are Moses and David going to hell for killing thousands of people?

Answer all of these in details to defend christianity. Don't tell me that its a waste of time. I have 60 more questions for you when you are done with this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Sheenor: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

(2 Chronicles 15:13) and "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Exodus 34:6-7
The Lord God ... visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
Numbers 25:4
And the Lord said to Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel.
Deuteronomy 7:16
And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pit upon them.
1 Samuel 6:19
Because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand, and three score and ten men.
1 Samuel 15:2-3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.
Lamentation 2:2
The LORD hath swallowed up all the habitations of Jacob, and hath not pitied.
Lamentations 2:17
The LORD hath done that which he had devised.... He hath thrown down, and hath not pitied.
Lamentations 3:43
Thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.
Jeremiah 13:14
I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy.
Jeremiah 16:3-7
For thus saith the LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land; They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. For thus saith the LORD, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the LORD, even lovingkindness and mercies. Both the great and the small shall die in this land: they shall not be buried, neither shall men lament for them, nor cut themselves, nor make themselves bald for them: Neither shall men tear themselves for them in mourning, to comfort them for the dead; neither shall men give them the cup of consolation to drink for their father or for their mother.
Ezekiel 7:4, 9
And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity.
Ezekiel 9:5-6
Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women.
Micah 1:12
But evil came down from the LORD unto the gate of Jerusalem.

Why are catholics considered to be idol worshippers?

Are Moses and David going to hell for killing thousands of people?

Answer all of these in details to defend christianity. Don't tell me that its a waste of time. I have 60 more questions for you when you are done with this

Quite often one will see individuals like you quoting the Old Testament to either prove a point or equate Christianity to Islam with that faith’s Quran. Unfortunately, a lot of folks like you end up looking exceedingly foolish doing so.

So, if that’s what the Bible tells Christians to do, (referring to all the scriptures you quoted above) why aren’t they doing more killing? That’s where intellectual honesty is needed.

Christianity is a 2,000-year-old tradition grafted to Judaism. If you want to ask anyone about living life solely according to Old Testament books such as Exodus, Deuteronomy, or Leviticus, you’re going to actually want to ask an Orthodox Jew, not a Christian. And even then, you’re going to have to take into consideration the various Jewish traditions, such as the Talmud, which provide millennia-old interpretations of the books of the Old Testament.

Just as in Judaism, tradition plays a very big role in interpreting both the Old Testament and the New Testament in Christianity. For Christians, of course, Jesus Christ was the fulfillment of the Old Testament promises of a messiah that had sustained the Jews (Israelites) for centuries. Some Jews, such as the Apostles, believed that Christ was the messiah and they carried that message not only to other Jews, but also to non-Jews called Gentiles. The Jews who rejected Christ as the messiah, maintained their faith and held to the teachings of the Old Testament. (To be clear, it is only Christians who use the term “Old Testament”.)

When it comes to Christianity and the Old Testament, one should know that most of the laws and rules of the Old Testament do not apply to Christians because of how the faith developed. For instance, in considering stoning, Christians will be familiar with the story of Christ and the woman accused of adultery. It provides revealing insights into how Christians actually view things through Christ's actions. Here is an excerpt from chapter 8 of the Gospel of John , which is in the New Testament (the numbers indicate the verse):

“1 …and Jesus went to the Mount of Olives.
2 At daybreak he appeared in the Temple again; and as all the people came to him, he sat down and began to teach them.

3 The scribes and Pharisees brought a woman along who had been caught committing adultery; and making her stand there in the middle

4 they said to Jesus, 'Master, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery,

5 and in the Law Moses has ordered us to stone women of this kind. What have you got to say?'

6 They asked him this as a test, looking for an accusation to use against him. But Jesus bent down and started writing on the ground with his finger.

7 As they persisted with their question, he straightened up and said, 'Let the one among you who is guiltless be the first to throw a stone at her.'

8 Then he bent down and continued writing on the ground.

9 When they heard this they went away one by one, beginning with the eldest, until the last one had gone and Jesus was left alone with the woman, who remained in the middle.

10 Jesus again straightened up and said, 'Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?'

11 'No one, sir,' she replied. 'Neither do I condemn you,' said Jesus. 'Go away, and from this moment sin no more.'”

Here we find the crux of Christianity, it
is about obeying God’s laws, but it is
also about forgiveness and changed lives. Hence, whenever Christ comforts or defends a sinner, he also tells them to “sin no more”.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Demmzy15(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Like I said, a waste of time. Beat it!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Lol.

Explaining something to a dead brain like you, sire, is a waste of time, you know that already, don't you?

Show me where you have ever preach your Bible on this board. all your threads and posts are Muslims this, Muhammed that. Are you a Muslim? Do you love Muhammad?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by RabbaRabbi: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

what do you think? It's the religion of piss, so they've got to drink some camel pee. grin grin

Thank God muhammad is dead. He would have put them into more trouble grin

choiii cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
Like I said, a waste of time. Beat it!!!! angry

Yes I agree, Islam is a waste of time. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

Explaining something to a dead brain like you, sire, is a waste of time, you know that already, don't you?

Show me where you have ever preach your Bible on this board. all your threads and posts are Muslims this, Muhammed that. Are you a Muslim? Do you love Muhammad?

Ok don't explain for my benefit, explain for the thousands of other people that may come across this thread so that they can have a better understanding of the sunnah of your 'prophet'

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Rilwayne001: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Ok don't explain for my benefit, explain for the thousands of other people that may come across this thread so that they can have a better understanding of the sunnah of your 'prophet'

Okay I'm not explaining anything. cool

How many times have you answered questions concerning Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Demmzy15(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Can you answer questions relating to your religion?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 6:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Okay I'm not explaining anything. cool

How many times have you answered questions concerning Christianity?

Evidently you are ashamed of your 'prophet', I am not at all surprised cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Can you answer questions relating to your religion?

I remember you once challenged me to a debate but you ended up running away from the thread after I made you look like the big fool you truly are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Demmzy15(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2016
annunaki2:

I remember you once challenged me to a debate but you ended up running away from the thread after I made you look like the big fool you truly are.
Lol, everyone who's sincere enough can go visit the thread. You're not the judge, we've asked you many questions about your religion and you've almost answered none. Please when are you going to do so! [/font]
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by parisbookaddict(f): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

When will u people stop lying. Strike which finger tips..
Why are you quoting the quran and claiming its in bible... or you just mindlessly copied another persons post.
Okay let me quickly explain the first verse you quoted.

This is what chronicles said
2 Chronicles 15:12-14 GNBDK

They made a covenant in which they agreed to worship the Lord , the God of their ancestors, with all their heart and soul. Anyone, young or old, male or female, who did not worship him was to be put to death. In a loud voice they took an oath in the Lord 's name that they would keep the covenant, and then they shouted and blew trumpets.
___
This is a documentation of the events that happened during the reign of king Asa.

its a narrative of events. Not a prescription for punish for all time as seen in the quran..the passages does not call for the killing of people. Even though this happened thousands of years before the barbarian mohammed came along and started slaughtering people that disagreed with him.

The people took it upon themselves to make an oath and they didnt even keep the oath as the following passage shows.

2 Chronicles 15:16-17 GNBDK

"King Asa removed his grandmother Maacah from her position as queen mother, because she had made an obscene idol of the fertility goddess Asherah. Asa cut down the idol, chopped it up, and burnt the pieces in the valley of the Kidron. Even though Asa did not destroy all the pagan places of worship in the land, he remained faithful to the Lord all his life."

Before criticising islamic texts i read the passages to ensure i get the proper context. Mohammeds call to slaughter are usually prescribed for all time. His call to extort exorbitant jizyah from jews and Christians are prescribed for all time. Look at isis a proper islamic caliphate.. that is mohammeds vision of islamic domination..

Stop looking for moral equivalence in the bible to justify mohhammeds crimes.. it is not there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by tintingz(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2016
I'm not really a fan of hadiths but I will post the answer you want, it is left for you to accept it or not.

Answer to your Question:

Praise be to Allaah.
The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671).

With regard to the health benefits of drinking the milk and urine of camels, they are many, and they are well known to the earlier generations of medical science and they have been proven by modern scientific research.

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

The author of al-Qanoon (the Canon) – i.e. the doctor Ibn Seena (Avicenna) – said:

The most beneficial of urine is the urine of Bedouin camels which are called najeeb. End quote.

Zaad al-Ma’aad (4/47, 48).

In the Emirati newspaper al-Ittihaad (issue no. 11172, Sunday 6 Muharram 1427 AH/5 February 2006) it says:

One of the most important things for which camels are raised is their milk, which is efficacious in treating many illnesses, including hepatitis, and the digestive system in general, various types of cancer and other diseases.

In an article by Dr Ahlaam al-‘Awadi, which was published in al-Da’wah magazine, issue no. 1938, 25 Safar 1425 AH/15 April 2004 CE, about the diseases which can be treated with camel’s milk, as proven by experience, it says that there are many benefits in camel’s milk. There follows some of what was said in the article by Dr. Ahlaam:

[b]Camel’s urine is efficacious in the treatment of skin diseases such as ringworm, tinea and abscesses, sores that may appear on the body and hair, and dry and wet ulcers. Camel’s urine brings the secondary benefits of making the hair lustrous and thick, and removing dandruff from the scalp. Camel’s milk is also beneficial in treating hepatitis, even if it has reached an advanced stage where medicine is unable to treat it. End quote.

In the al-Jazeerah al-Sa’oodiyyah newspaper (issue no. 10132, Rabee’ al-Awwal 1421 AH) there is a quotation from the book Al-Ibl Asraar wa i’jaaz (The camel: secrets and wonders) by Darmaan ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal Darmaan and Sanad ibn Mutlaq al-Subay’i:

As for camel’s urine, the book suggests that it has numerous uses which are beneficial for man. This is indicated by the Prophetic texts and confirmed by modern science … Scientific experiments have proven that camel’s urine has a lethal effect on the germs that cause many diseases.

Among the uses of camel’s urine, many women use it to wash their hair, to make it longer, and to make it lighter and more lustrous. Camel’s urine is also efficacious in the treatment of swelling of the liver and other diseases such as abscesses, sores that appear on the body and toothache, and for washing eyes. End quote.[/b]

Laboratory tests indicate that camel’s urine contains high levels of potassium, albuminous proteins, and small amounts of uric acid, sodium and creatine.

In this study, he explained that what prompted him to study the medicinal properties of camel’s urine was what he had seen of some tribesmen drinking this urine whenever they suffered digestion problems. He sought the help of some doctors in studying camel’s urine. They brought a number of patients and prescribed this urine for them, for a period of two months. Their bodies recovered from what they had been suffering from, which proves the efficacy of camel’s urine in treating some diseases of the digestive system.

Read more Here
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2016
There are reports on using Animal urine for medicine years back.

[size=13pt]A NEW SOURCE OF MEDICINES--ANIMAL URINE[/size]

There already is a precedent for using urine as a source of pharmaceuticals. Premarin, a hormone-replacement drug for menopausal women and the most widely prescribed drug in the United States, is derived from the urine of pregnant mares.

Urine offers three major advantages over milk as a source of pharmaceuticals, according to Dr. Sun. First, milk can only be obtained from female animals, while all animals, regardless of gender, produce urine. Second, only female animals that have reached sexual maturity produce milk, while urine can be obtained throughout the entire lifespan of an animal, offering a steadier supply of therapeutic proteins. Third, the pharmaceutical product in milk has to be extensively purified because milk is filled with fat and protein, while urine contains little fat and protein, simplifying the purification of the product.

http://www.newswise.com/articles/a-new-source-of-medicines-animal-urine
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Lol, everyone who's sincere enough can go visit the thread. You're not the judge, we've asked you many questions about your religion and you've almost answered none. Please when are you going to do so! [/font]

I have always answered all questions I am asked about my faith, the fact that I don't give you the answers that you want to hear to enable you put me in a box is what is frustrating you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by lepasharon(f): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
OP why are you asking this question on NL, do we look like the Uraina ppl?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Demmzy15(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
annunaki2:

[s]I have always answered all questions I am asked about my faith, the fact that I don't give you the answers that you want to hear to enable you put me in a box is what is frustrating you. tongue[/s]
Lol, I know you'll ultimately lie for Christ that's your purpose in this life. I really wish I had links to those many threads you ran away like a coward, seriously mehn you're a hypocritical coward. You love Muslims to the extent you speak about us but you can't speak against the wrongs in Christianity! Aren't you your brother's keeper? They're all doomed for hell according to your doctrines, help them or forever remain silent!

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by annunaki2(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Lol, I know you'll ultimately lie for Christ that's your purpose in this life. I really wish I had links to those many threads you ran away like a coward, seriously mehn you're a hypocritical coward. You love Muslims to the extent you speak about us but you can't speak against the wrongs in Christianity! Aren't you your brother's keeper? They're all doomed for hell according to your doctrines, help them or forever remain silent!

Arrant nonsense! Typical Muslim liar, where have you ever read that any christian is doomed for hell by my doctrine?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by Amberon: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2016
This thread is about the benefits of drinking camel piss. If you have no answers exit the thread.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee by TruthHurts1(m): 1:35am On Oct 12, 2016
parisbookaddict:

When will u people stop lying. Strike which finger tips..
Why are you quoting the quran and claiming its in bible... or you just mindlessly copied another persons post.
Okay let me quickly explain the first verse you quoted.

This is what chronicles said
2 Chronicles 15:12-14 GNBDK

They made a covenant in which they agreed to worship the Lord , the God of their ancestors, with all their heart and soul. Anyone, young or old, male or female, who did not worship him was to be put to death. In a loud voice they took an oath in the Lord 's name that they would keep the covenant, and then they shouted and blew trumpets.
___
This is a documentation of the events that happened during the reign of king Asa.

its a narrative of events. Not a prescription for punish for all time as seen in the quran..the passages does not call for the killing of people. Even though this happened thousands of years before the barbarian mohammed came along and started slaughtering people that disagreed with him.

The people took it upon themselves to make an oath and they didnt even keep the oath as the following passage shows.

2 Chronicles 15:16-17 GNBDK

"King Asa removed his grandmother Maacah from her position as queen mother, because she had made an obscene idol of the fertility goddess Asherah. Asa cut down the idol, chopped it up, and burnt the pieces in the valley of the Kidron. Even though Asa did not destroy all the pagan places of worship in the land, he remained faithful to the Lord all his life."

Before criticising islamic texts i read the passages to ensure i get the proper context. Mohammeds call to slaughter are usually prescribed for all time. His call to extort exorbitant jizyah from jews and Christians are prescribed for all time. Look at isis a proper islamic caliphate.. that is mohammeds vision of islamic domination..

Stop looking for moral equivalence in the bible to justify mohhammeds crimes.. it is not there.

The Spirit of Truth truly rests on you. May He continually enlarge your wisdom in the Word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon? / Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.