Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I (2390 Views)

Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by emmanwandud(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
I could see that many people do not understand the issues involved. But I will try to reduce it to a level where everybody can understand it.

(1) Judges are responsible for sending all the people in prisons to prison. So, if you send a judge to prison, he is going to meet people he sent to prison. (A FORMER judge will still go to prison if convicted of a crime. But mark my word “FORMER” judge). Why did I use the word “former”? Because before sending a judge to prison, you must first remove him from being a judge, so that when he arrives in prison, he will not remain a judge.

(2) All the people in DSS cell today will either be released or charged to court. When charged to court, they will appear before judges. So, if you detain a judge in the same cell as the other people, what will happen tomorrow when they appear in the same court before the judge who was their cell mate?

(3) There is the presumption of innocence, which means that the judges will remain judges until they are proven guilty, which could be 4 years from today. So, it is important to first remove a judge as a judge before he is prosecuted. Otherwise the same man will be standing criminal trial at a time he is still a judge. So, if his own case is coming up on Tuesday, he will serve as a judge on Monday, but on Tuesday, he will stand in the dock as an accused person. Then on Wednesday and Thursday, he would sit as a judge in the next courtroom.
(4) If the judge remains a judge (since he has not been removed as a judge) during the time that his own case is being tried, it is the same DSS prosecutors prosecuting him that will appear before him to prosecute other suspects. If you are a lawyer representing a suspect agains the DSS in the court of this judge who is also being tried by the DSS, you will fear that the judge would be too afraid of the DSS to render impartial judgment.

It is odd, stupid, impracticable and unconstitutional to arrest a sitting judge for a common crime.

This is what the Nigerian law envisaged: If a judge commits a crime, what you report him to the national judicial council (NJC). That is the body that disciplines judges. That body will dismiss the judge within 6 months. Then you can prosecute the judge and there is no possibility of him sitting at the same time as he is being prosecuted.

Ironically, if you start criminal prosecution of a judge, the NJC cannot do anything until you finish the criminal trial, which can take 4 years. So, the best way for a judge to remain a judge for a long time is for you to start criminal trial rather than a disciplinary proceeding to remove him first.

For the reasons I pointed out above, all over the world, there is a special procedure for dealing with a judge that committed a crime. The first step is to remove him as a judge so he will not remain a judge when his case is being tried.

Anybody that supports DSS in this matter does not understand what happened yesterday. Consider the following:

(1) The DSS said they have been monitoring the judges to observe their lifestyle. That means that they were monitoring all the judges. That also means that they have been invading the privacy of these judges all this while. The judges would lose their independence if they are under the indiscriminate surveillance of the DSS.

(2) What is lifestyle? It means everything. The DSS has been engaging in illegal wiretapping and other abuses on the judicial arm of government.

(3) The DSS said they went after the judges for misconduct. Misconduct may not be a crime. So, they went after some of the judges for having girlfriends.

(3) The DSS said they invited the judges who came to meet them during their investigation, If so, why then did you storm their houses in the middle of the night. Why not invite them again and arrest them while they are in your office?.

(4) Where are the arrest warrant for their arrests? Where are the search warrants for search their houses?

(5) Why arrest them on weekend, if not to ensure they will not have access to any court until they have been detained for two days?

(6) When did the DSS audit the lifestyle of the President and his family? Why the judges alone?

In a way, there is something good that will come from this case. Ironically, these judges have been too afraid of the DSS and the EFCC. As a result, they failed over the years to take a clear position on the continued arrest of people without warrant. Now, it has been used on them. They will sit down next week and rule on the matter. I expect them to rule out all but very few arrests without warrant. The same with warrantees searches. Also, these judges allowed the police to arrest people on Fridays and they held that the 24 hour time frame the constitution required did not apply on weekends. There is no reason why it should not apply on weekends. Now it has been used on them.

http://thenigerialawyer.com/breaking-it-down-for-those-who-do-not-realize-why-it-is-wrong-to-arrest-judges-in-the-manner-dss-did-yesterday/

4 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by ammyluv2002(f): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
My dear, you don't need to break it down.....we're just lawless in this country undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by shuggah(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
ammyluv2002 shift, thats my space.
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by Firefire(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nigerians supporting this show of shame need to have their brain examine.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
My dear, you don't need to break it down.....we're just lawless in this country undecided undecided
Reading your post and trying to marry it with your signature is a harculean task. These judges have acquired wealth without commensurate work!

What says thou?

1 Like

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Are the judges corrupt, hell ya! I can beat my paycheck on that but was Bubu right hell no!

To those who think we are supporting corrupt officials, it is about time we start laying down the right ground work ( I thought laying proper ground work was what Bubu co said they have been doing), the days of impunity should be left behind and towards a progressive Nigeria should we all work for.

Bubu you f-up, but it is not to late to do the right thing.
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by malton: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
woodcook:
Are the judges corrupt, hell ya! I can beat my paycheck on that but was Bubu right hell no!

To those who think we are supporting corrupt officials, it is about time we start laying down the right ground work ( I thought laying proper ground work was what Bubu co said they have been doing), the days of impunity should be left behind and towards a progressive Nigeria should we all work for.

Bubu you f-up, but it is not to late to do the right thing.
In what ways did the president go wrong?

By the sting operations of SSS?
By having search warrant to invade their homes?
By arresting the judges with the evidences found in their homes?
By not alerting (inviting) them so they could hide away the evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by TPAND(f): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
The height of impunity and defamation of character is what DSS under he instruction of Buhari did. Buhari must face the music. The law must take its full course, Justice must be served. NBA should vehemently resist this, and call Buhari to book

1 Like

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by babdap: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Speechless.
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by datola: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Don't mind those kids on Nairaland who follow the bad wagon by appealing to popular prejudice because some NBA king makers who are partner in crime are ranting.

Very abnormal how the oppressed have become the human rights advocate of the oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by ammyluv2002(f): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Reading your post and trying to marry it with your signature is a harculean task.
What is dis one saying? Must they break in? Search warrants are executed btw 6:00am & 6:00pm except on weekends . Warrants are valid only if issued by a court of competent jurisdiction......

I'm not saying the judges are saints, but they should follow the due process in whatever they want to do. As a matter of fact, I want anybody find guilty of any crime to be jailed. People should be held responsible for their actions in that way we can achieve a better Nigeria.

I'm pissed at those who are milking this great country dry...I'm just mad at all of them, but they should be brought to book in the proper way

2 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by ammyluv2002(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
shuggah:
ammyluv2002 shift, thats my space.
grin cheesy
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by bennyann: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
OP, don't you know misconduct is the same as corruption in this Era? Ask the corruption shouters, they will define it well for you.

I love this part:
In a way, there is something good that will come from this case. Ironically, these judges have been too afraid of the DSS and the EFCC. As a result, they failed over the years to take a clear position on the continued arrest of people without warrant. Now, it has been used on them.
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by jamace(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
TPAND:
The height of impunity and defamation of character is what DSS under he instruction of Buhari did. Buhari must face the music. The law must take its full course, Justice must be served. NBA should vehemently resist this, and call Buhari to book
Any security agency can be tasked/empowered by the president to arrest any criminal. Even in the United States, the greatest democracy, SSS, FBI etc arrest judges who involved in bribery and corruption. See below:

Judge arrested in US by SSS
http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-judge-to-get-case-update-on-ohio-man-arrested-at-trump-rally-2016-4

Nine Philadelphia judges arrested for corruption
https://www.sott.net/article/257560-Nine-Philadelphia-judges-arrested-on-charges-of-corruption

Supeior court judge arrested for bribery and corruption
http://www.wral.com/nc-judge-charged-with-offering-fbi-agency-cash-for-text-info/15059802/

There are many instances in countries all over the world where ANY security agency is tasked to arrest corrupt judges. Google will be of great help here.

Therefore, there is nothing wrong with DSS arresting judges suspected of bribery and corruption.

Any BIGMAN that steals or involved in criminal activity should be treated like an ordinary citizen. This is true justice!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
emmanwandud:
I could see that many people do not understand the issues involved. But I will try to reduce it to a level where everybody can understand it.

(1) Judges are responsible for sending all the people in prisons to prison. So, if you send a judge to prison, he is going to meet people he sent to prison. (A FORMER judge will still go to prison if convicted of a crime. But mark my word “FORMER” judge). Why did I use the word “former”? Because before sending a judge to prison, you must first remove him from being a judge, so that when he arrives in prison, he will not remain a judge.

(2) All the people in DSS cell today will either be released or charged to court. When charged to court, they will appear before judges. So, if you detain a judge in the same cell as the other people, what will happen tomorrow when they appear in the same court before the judge who was their cell mate?

(3) There is the presumption of innocence, which means that the judges will remain judges until they are proven guilty, which could be 4 years from today. So, it is important to first remove a judge as a judge before he is prosecuted. Otherwise the same man will be standing criminal trial at a time he is still a judge. So, if his own case is coming up on Tuesday, he will serve as a judge on Monday, but on Tuesday, he will stand in the dock as an accused person. Then on Wednesday and Thursday, he would sit as a judge in the next courtroom.
(4) If the judge remains a judge (since he has not been removed as a judge) during the time that his own case is being tried, it is the same DSS prosecutors prosecuting him that will appear before him to prosecute other suspects. If you are a lawyer representing a suspect agains the DSS in the court of this judge who is also being tried by the DSS, you will fear that the judge would be too afraid of the DSS to render impartial judgment.

It is odd, stupid, impracticable and unconstitutional to arrest a sitting judge for a common crime.

This is what the Nigerian law envisaged: If a judge commits a crime, what you report him to the national judicial council (NJC). That is the body that disciplines judges. That body will dismiss the judge within 6 months. Then you can prosecute the judge and there is no possibility of him sitting at the same time as he is being prosecuted.

Ironically, if you start criminal prosecution of a judge, the NJC cannot do anything until you finish the criminal trial, which can take 4 years. So, the best way for a judge to remain a judge for a long time is for you to start criminal trial rather than a disciplinary proceeding to remove him first.

For the reasons I pointed out above, all over the world, there is a special procedure for dealing with a judge that committed a crime. The first step is to remove him as a judge so he will not remain a judge when his case is being tried.

Anybody that supports DSS in this matter does not understand what happened yesterday. Consider the following:

(1) The DSS said they have been monitoring the judges to observe their lifestyle. That means that they were monitoring all the judges. That also means that they have been invading the privacy of these judges all this while. The judges would lose their independence if they are under the indiscriminate surveillance of the DSS.

(2) What is lifestyle? It means everything. The DSS has been engaging in illegal wiretapping and other abuses on the judicial arm of government.

(3) The DSS said they went after the judges for misconduct. Misconduct may not be a crime. So, they went after some of the judges for having girlfriends.

(3) The DSS said they invited the judges who came to meet them during their investigation, If so, why then did you storm their houses in the middle of the night. Why not invite them again and arrest them while they are in your office?.

(4) Where are the arrest warrant for their arrests? Where are the search warrants for search their houses?

(5) Why arrest them on weekend, if not to ensure they will not have access to any court until they have been detained for two days?

(6) When did the DSS audit the lifestyle of the President and his family? Why the judges alone?

In a way, there is something good that will come from this case. Ironically, these judges have been too afraid of the DSS and the EFCC. As a result, they failed over the years to take a clear position on the continued arrest of people without warrant. Now, it has been used on them. They will sit down next week and rule on the matter. I expect them to rule out all but very few arrests without warrant. The same with warrantees searches. Also, these judges allowed the police to arrest people on Fridays and they held that the 24 hour time frame the constitution required did not apply on weekends. There is no reason why it should not apply on weekends. Now it has been used on them.

http://thenigerialawyer.com/breaking-it-down-for-those-who-do-not-realize-why-it-is-wrong-to-arrest-judges-in-the-manner-dss-did-yesterday/
I stopped reading after the emboldened line. It just goes a long way to show you the mindset of the writer. So there is such a thing as a 'common crime' and i never knew sitting judges to have immunity for committing 'common crimes'. At least it is nowhere to be found in our constitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by Jirate(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Your Mumu president is chasing Judges like common criminals and you are rejoicing. Clap for your self.
When will he arrest Inflation, let me leave the rest for now. cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by shuggah(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Reading your post and trying to marry it with your signature is a harculean task. These judges have acquired wealth without commensurate work!

What says thou?
stop thinking like a poor man, where is the proof?? are judges supposed to be church rats?

1 Like

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by divinelove(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
emmanwandud:

Rubbish any useless Judge dt breaks d law shld be arrested n jailed angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by shuggah(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
jamace:

Any security agency can be tasked/empowered by the president to arrest any criminal. Even in the United States, the greatest democracy, SSS, FBI etc arrest judges who involved in bribery and corruption. See below:

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-judge-to-get-case-update-on-ohio-man-arrested-at-trump-rally-2016-4

https://www.sott.net/article/257560-Nine-Philadelphia-judges-arrested-on-charges-of-corruption

http://www.wral.com/nc-judge-charged-with-offering-fbi-agency-cash-for-text-info/15059802/

There are many instances in countries all over the world where ANY security agency is tasked to arrest corrupt judges. Google will be of great help here.

Therefore, there is nothing wrong with DSS arresting judges suspected of bribery and corruption.

Any BIGMAN that steals or involved in criminal activity should be treated like an ordinary citizen. This is true justice!
was it the fbi and CIA that arrested the judges?? don't go on google digging up cases in USA to support a dullard, in Philly the judges were first disrobed before the court case commenced and the federal authorities had evidence.. where is the rule of law and independence of judiciary if a president can just haul judges into jail? is this a military regime?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by jamace(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
shuggah:

was it the fbi and CIA that arrested the judges?? don't go on google digging up cases in USA to support a dullard, in Philly the judges were first disrobed before the court case commenced and the federal authorities had evidence.. where is the rule of law and independence of judiciary if a president can just haul judges into jail? is this a military regime?
What rule of law are you talking about when the judiciary has become the abode of corruption? If you want your STATUS to be respected, dont be involved in bribery and corruption! Period!
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by shuggah(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
jamace:
What rule of law are you talking about when the judiciary has become the abode of corruption? If you want your STATUS to be respected, dont be involved in bribery and corruption! Period!
u pass judgement without trial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by DLondonboiy: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nigerians are very useless people led by a fool...yet out of shame and fear, they keep hailing the fool which makes them foolish and more uselss...

Shame on you all
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by DaBullIT(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
As if there are just 5 judges in the country

Your excuses will hold no water

You do the crime, you do the time
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by id911(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
jamace:

All you guys exhuming all these have refused to show us where doors and residences were pulled down in the middle of the night to arrest Justices as if they are terrorists.

Keep supporting the desecration of your laws in the guise of fighting the so-called corruption

2 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by Uchemus(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
pls Op, also try to breakdown the reason behind such amount of money being in their house
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by genearts(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wrong to arrest judges? Not even if they are boko haram sponsors? Are they not citizens again?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by demolinka(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
They said worse about Lee kuan yew's style of governance, but where is Singapore today? Abegii!
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by sherif4owo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
What is dis one saying? Must they break in? Search warrants are executed btw 6:00am & 6:00pm except on weekends . Warrants are valid only if issued by a court of competent jurisdiction......

I'm not saying the judges are saints, but they should follow the due process in whatever they want to do. As a matter of fact, I want anybody find guilty of any crime to be jailed. People should be held responsible for their actions in that way we can achieve a better Nigeria.

I'm pissed at those who are milking this great country dry...I'm just mad at all of them, but they should be brought to book in the proper way

Nigeria Judiciary system is a mess, Obama broke international laws to get and kill . Desperate measures is needed sometimes
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by Wadeoye(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nonsense... Which section of the constitution says Judges shouldn't be arrested or raided?

It is only Nigeria constitution that can confer immunity on people. Judicial officers and their co-corrupt supporters can't confer immunity on any judge.

Are you saying the people who drafted the constitution are not aware of the trash you listed above?
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by jamace(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
id911:

All you guys exhuming all these have refused to show us where doors and residences were pulled down in the middle of the night to arrest Justices as if they are terrorists.

Keep supporting the desecration of your laws in the guise of fighting the so-called corruption
So, judges collecting bribes and trampling justice under foot is respect for the constitution according to you, abi?
Re: Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I by jamace(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
shuggah:

u pass judgement without trial
Lets expose criminals parading themselves as lawyers. Let me borrow the comments below from NGENEKWENU (a Ndr) expressing the rotten state of the judiciary in Nigeria:

STATE OF EMERGENCY ON THE JUDICIARY BY NBA?
YES, I AGREE. BUT TOO LATE IN COMING.

THE STATE OF EMERGENCY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED WHEN:

* A JUDGE GRANTED PERPETUAL INJUNCTION ON EX-GOV. ODILI'S CORRUPTION CASE

* WHEN EX-GOV. LUCKY IGBINEDON RECEIVED A PAT ON THE BACK ON CONVICTION AND TOLD TO PAY BACK JUST N3m AS FINE. THE MONEY HE ALREADY HAD IN HIS CAR BOOTH

*WHEN THE PENSION MEGA THIEF RECEIVED A SCANDALOUS PADDY PADDY SENTENCE

*WHEN JUDGES RANDOMLY GRANT INTERLOCUTORY INJUNCTION ON CRIMINAL MATTER. ACCORDING TO THE ERUDITE RADICAL PROF. BIODUN JEYIFO, NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT THIS PRACTICE IS DONE. NOBODY HAS DISPUTED THIS.

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS PARTICULARLY SANs WOULD FLAGRANTLY ABUSE COURT PROCESS, FILE FRIVOLOUS APPLICATIONS TO DELAY, FRUSTRATE TO NO END CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC THIEVES

*WHEN SOME LAWYERS WOULD TELL THEIR RICH CLIENTS TO HIDE IN THEIR CARS, CONTINUE TO HIDE IN THE CREEKS/DESRRT/ABROAD, OR DELIBERATELY ABSENT FROM COURT. AND THE COUNSELS WOULD COME OUT WITHOUT SHAME TO TELL US THAT IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO LOOK FOR HIDING SUSPECTS. YET THEY KNOW HOW TO COLLECT THEIR LEGAL FEE FROM THE HIDING GHOST SUSPECTS

LAWYER RASCALITY HAS NO OTHER MEANING. CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING THAT AS A LAWYER AND AS AN OFFICER IN THE TEMPLE OF JUSTICE, YOUR PRIMARY DUTY IS TO SEE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED FAIRLY & SPEEDILY.

*THE NBA SHOULD HAVE DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY BEYOND RHETORICS WHEN CORRUPTION CASES INVOLVING HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC OFFICERS LAST FOREVER IN THE NATION'S COURTS

*WHEN IT IS NOW A COMMON PRACTICE BY MANY LAWYERS TO HIRE ARMED THUGS TO SECURE POSSESSION OF LANDED PROPERTY AFTER A HIGH COURT RULING IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE OTHER PARTY FROM APPEALING THE CASE.
THIS TERRIBLE SELF HELP PRACTICE HAS MADE MANY LAWYERS MORE POPULAR IN MOTOR PARKS WITH THE "TUALE" BOYS THAN EVEN IN NBA CIRCLE.

A NOBLE PROFESSION CANNOT JUST BE NOBLE BY NAME OR HEREDITARY. BUT BY CONSISTENT NOBLE CONDUCT, ENNOBLING ETHICS AND PRACTICE DISCIPLINE IN ORDER TO REGULARLY WEED OUT ROTTEN EGGS.

LAWYERS AND JUDGES WITHOUT SOCIAL CONSCIENCE ARE WORSE THAN ARMED ROBBERS

YES, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD LAWYERS & JUDGES IN NIGERIA WHO WILL NEVER BE DESPERATE TO BE SUPER RICH BY ALL MEANS NECRDSARY INCLUDING SACRIFICING THE NOBILITY OF THE WELL RESPECTED PROFESSION.

IF YOUR HOUSE IS STINKING WITH LOADS OF DEBRIS AND YOU DO NOT SERIOUSLY BOTHER TO CLEAN IT, BLAME NOBODY BUT YOURSELF IF AND WHEN "WOLE WOLE" POUNCE ON YOU.

LAWYERS & JUDICIARY PLEASE HEAL THYSELF FIRST.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Nigeria's Worst President Says Obasanjo / A Speech By Emir Sanusi Lamido .(A Must Read) / SE&SW ZONE HAVE THREE STATES EACH IN NEW ZONE ORDER AND THE NATION IS 8 ZONES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.