Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister (22692 Views)

When Amazing Wedding Decoration Meets Affordability / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) / Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by deltateam: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Emeraldcute:

why

" in Emmanuella's voice

Because its very obvious you two look alike except for the open teeth.

So its you then. Open teeth Aunty. grin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by DavidEsq(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The man they smoke Igbo...
I feel say na only me see am o cheesy
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Wilson125(m): 5:44am On Oct 10, 2016
teepsee:
Please Wm i the only one that noticed the notes on the floor undecided

And the babe on blue blouse.

Congrat to your sister but if you don't mind, who is the one on blue to you, cause it's like i have seen that face angry
guy u go sabi gossip 4 ur life...
Ah swear...
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by mascot87(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Emeraldcute:
my sister anf her husband wedded on Saturday and i earlier posted their pre-wedding photos here via

www.nairaland.com/3349867/amazing-pre-wedding-shots-nairalanders-sister

this is the wedding pictures

That is Harrison!!!!!!! Congrats bro, God bless the marriage big time . Your sister husband is my colleague @ work grin cheesy
When he his coming back to work, tell him to carry come all those chopping things we miss o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by frubben(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Who b that babe may one spoil the pisure with her smile undecided
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by JayJayGee: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2016
This kind #20 wedding...
Why that one teeth dey miss na
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Phi001(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2016
frubben:
Who b that babe may one spoil the pisure with her smile undecided
Na the OP oooo
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by emynike2001(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Congrats
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Jloveme(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Emeraldcute:
mor

Bros...ur best man mo work o. Ur inner white shirt properly adjusted, ur pant trouser not properly adjusted, plus is dat suit a jumper?? Av a happy home
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by cyber5(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2016
This serves as a warning to other nairalanders that likes tp post their pre-wedding shots, weddings shots, engagement shot and every othere type of shot, if you are not inviting us to the wedding don't post pictures here again oo, we (i) wan chop rice oo
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by sungelsocco(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Congrats and have a happy home
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by frubben(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2016
Phi001:

Na the OP oooo
The tin is scary oooo
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Naairaland , the house of commotion.

I love this site, ha! If you need people to analyze th day you are born, just visit naiaraland .

1 Like

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Aplaudez(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2016
That lady's teeth behind the bride got me cracking grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by oluwadamyte(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2016
I have never heard HAPPY Completion before oo anyways congratulations to her on her program completion #OnceAPolyte I represent the Southerners
seunlayi:
I Dedicate this ftc to my dearest Miss Derby O. Of Acct. Dept, of the polytechnic Ibadan. Happy birthday to you and happy completion of your HND.

Yea, it is a Double, if you know how it feels, rejoice with us

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by no1madman(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2016
We don see d man weh dey scatter her thing.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by zubycharles(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Emeraldcute:
smiley
dah girl teeth shaa grin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by MilesLamar(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Emeraldcute:

why
hock us up pls
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Spain007(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2016
deltateam:
Who sprayed #20 on the floor?
Na E Money...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.