Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike (1419 Views)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary / Amaechi Must Vomit More Loot To Lessen His Pot Belly – Fani-kayode’s Aide Fires / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by SundayOmeje(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has berated the
Department of State Services (DSS ) for resorting to
deliberate misinformation and concocted stories to justify
their unconstitutional assault on the nation’s judiciary.
The governor stressed that the DSS lacks the constitutional
powers to be involved in the legal process to discipline a
serving judicial official, pointing out that there is a legal
process that must be followed.
Addressing the people of Rivers State on Saturday night
during a special dinner for the management and players of
Rivers United at the Government House, Port Harcourt,
Governor Wike said the weak blackmail of the DSS will not
lessen the crime they have committed against the Nigerian
State by assaulting the judiciary.
He noted that nobody is deceived by the concocted figures
being circulated by the DSS.
He said: “Their blackmail stories will not move me. They will
concoct all kinds of stories to justify this undemocratic
illegality perpetrated against the judiciary.
“It is really unfortunate that DSS would concoct a false
defence that $2million USD , (that is N900million) was found
in the house of the judge.It is unfortunate that the DSS is
coming up with flimsy excuses. ”
It will be recalled that the governor and the DSS Operatives
had their encounter outside the gate of the residence. It is
therefore ridiculous that the DSS remained outside to decare
thar N900million was found in the residence.
The governor noted that while he does not condone corruption
, he will never support any process that is targeted at ruining
the nation’s judiciary.
He stated that the National Judicial Council has the
responsibility to discipline erring and corrupt judges, after
which indicted judicial officers are handed over to the
relevant law enforcement agency for prosecution.
The governor said that the Police, Army and other para-
military agencies have their respective processes for the
discipline of erring and corrupt officers.
“In the police, erring and corrupt policemen are first given
orderly room trial, sacked and then appropriately prosecuted.
For Judicial Officers, the DSS has no role”, he said.
Governor Wike added: “This impunity must stop.I am not in
support of any judicial support being involved in corruption.
What we are saying is that the right things must be done. We
must not do things that will jeopardise our hard earned
democracy.
“If they had abducted the judge, they may go ahead to kill the
judge and they will say that Rivers State is insecure.”
The governor added that he resorted to offering the
explanation because of the propensity of the DSS and other
agencies to use newspapers and the media to manipulate
information.
He said: “The way things are going nobody should relax.
Freedom comes with sacrifice. Independence comes with
sacrifice. Liberty comes with sacrifice.
He said: “We must resist this injustice. Nobody can intimidate
Rivers people. If you use to do that, not now. I am informing
you before you will read whatever lies they wiĺl circulate in
newspapers.”
The governor noted that contrary to false statement issued by
the DSS he was with senior Rivers indigenes at the time of
stopping the DSS unconstitutional act.
He said: “I was there with our State and National Assembly
members, Former Deputy Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Rt Hon. Austin Opara , the PDP Chairman,
Bro Felix Obuah and some caretaker chairmen. When they
said I was with thugs I just laughed.” http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/dss-lies-blackmail-will-not-lessen-their-crime-against-judiciary-wike/

6 Likes

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by bana91(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by ificatchmodeh: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's well documented sir..

1 Like

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by ojmaroni247(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Observing.....

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by limeta(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
thar N900million was found in the residence

Wike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by mazifrankmore: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
T
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by psucc(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's so sad that like a seasoned movie, Nigeria is going from one episode to another.
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by kcnwaigbo: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
I trust you Wike. The cowardly DSS officials took to their heels when the conqueror of the lizard of ubima showed up

6 Likes

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by kcnwaigbo: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
limeta:
thar N900million was found in the residence

Wike.
The DSS officials knows that their zombies would always believe whatever nonsense they write

4 Likes

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by TheFreeOne: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
DSS has a penchant for dishing out lies.

Only fools believes Daura Secret Service.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Pidggin(f): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
It's well documented sir..

By who, did you see it?

1 Like

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by mazifrankmore: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
DSS was outside the house but miraculously saw 900million in the judge's house?

Chai buhari has killed this nation.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by anonimi: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
DSS has a penchant for dishing out lies.

Only fools believes Daura Secret Service.

Like the corruption-fighting dullard whose party, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC is in charge at the federal level.
Plenty plenty LIES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by everozone: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:

My brother d thing tire me ooo,e be like sey them DSS take telescope see d money.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by TheFreeOne: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
anonimi:

Like the corruption-fighting dullard whose party, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC is in charge at the federal level.
Plenty plenty LIES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

Plenty plenty lies with plenty plenty nonsense. grin

No be Abacha apple the guyman wan pluck so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Unimaginable123: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:

I wonder. Abi dem use telescope
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Fyno: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
We've gone back to where we started.

After 16 years

Which way Nigeria.

Now I see the inspiration of FELA

And SUNNY OKOSUN
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by DLondonboiy: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The DSS officials knows that their zombies would always believe whatever nonsense they write

Zombies would always remain zombies...

Why?? Are they cursed?
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by TheRealGEJ: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Zombies would always remain zombies...

Why?? Are they cursed?

Any reasonable person will know that the amount quoted was just to justify their actions for the raid. We are know the truth

1 Like

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Jesusloveyou: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
hahahahahaha, i wan die for laugh as corrupt wike don turn to judge. meanwhile wike and his gang of criminals also turn to security to guide the corrupt judge for mid-night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by ionsman: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
You guys above are actually more stupid than average. If I actually read correctly, the Dss said they got a hint the Judge had 2 million dollars in his house and acted promptly. Are you people all suffering from dyslexia?

Some of the things I read here pains me. I sorry for you people. Big time. You can remain ignorant even after seeing the pictures below.

1 Share

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by cktheluckyman: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
ionsman:
You guys above are actually more stupid than average. If I actually read correctly, the Dss said they got a hint the Judge had 2 million dollars in his house and acted promptly. Are you people all suffering from dyslexia?

Some of the things I read here pains me. I sorry for you people. Big time. You can remain ignorant even after seeing the pictures below.
Lolz they got a hint !! Fyi it is not a crime for anyone to keep $2m in his house. I expected to hear the DSS say they have a paper trail or video of the judge receiving bribe money from any suspect.

No matter the amount of money found in anyone's house, unless you can Link it to a fraud,you have no case

1 Like

Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by ionsman: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz they got a hint !! Fyi it is not a crime for anyone to keep $2m in his house. I expected to hear the DSS say they have a paper trail or video of the judge receiving bribe money from any suspect.

No matter the amount of money found in anyone's house, unless you can Link it to a fraud,you have no case

No, you are deviating. Whatever I posted there is in response to some nauseating comments I saw up there. They were like, how did the Dss know it was 900million from outside the gate.

Secondly, it's possible for him to have $2 million at home. Maybe he uses his house as a BDC(Bureau de change) office. Yeye!
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by cktheluckyman: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
ionsman:

No, you are deviating. Whatever I posted there is in response to some nauseating comments I saw up there. They were like, how did the Dss know it was 900million from outside the gate.

Secondly, it's possible for him to have $2 million at home. Maybe he uses his house as a BDC(Bureau de change) office. Yeye!
I am only stating a legal fact. No one commits an offence by keeping money at home.So stressing the amount of money found in their houses as proof of guilt is ridiculous
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Justindeco: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
DSS saw the money from outside gate(may be using telescope), then counted it (may be with their brain) to be N900million. The way some people lies in this country is not my problem but it beyond my imagination how human being believed those lies.
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by durangokid: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
ionsman:

. I am more sorry for you because you don't have sense, where and how did dss get the information are the magicians sometimes most of you guys write or comment without thinking because you are filled up with hatred and bigotry
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Justindeco: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
DSS saw the money from outside gate(may be using telescope) and counted it (may be with their brain) to be N900 million. The way some people lies in this country is not my problem but it beyond my imagination how human being believed those lies.
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Habakus: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha, i wan die for laugh as corrupt wike don turn to judge. meanwhile wike and his gang of criminals also turn to security to guide the corrupt judge for mid-night.
Honestly,this thing wey you dey do no fit you at all.
Re: DSS Lies, Blackmail Will Not Lessen Their Crime Against Judiciary – Wike by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Ever since they detained Nnamdi kanu, you people have never seen anything good about the government or Dss. This wailing is a proxy reaction to biafra agitations, not that u love the judges u now defend

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of 131 At NSITF: Ngige To Appear Before NASS Today / Leaked ; Video Of Zamfari State Top Politician Kiss And Romancing A Lady / Press Release Killers Of Police Officer Dsp Mohammed Alkali Arrested · Pol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.