Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation (1107 Views)

What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Best Country For A Nigerian Medical Doctor To Practise / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by Xpol: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please nairalanders which of the ECOWAS countries is best for a mobile phone technician to relocate to and start work with 300k.I also want to know if someone can rent a shop or get a small container out of this capital.pls your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why you wan run?

Manage your 300k in Nigeria because if things go wrong there; you won't be able to come back ooo.

Buy snooker board and table tennis, buy some bottles of coca-cola and set up your buz.

By the way, where do you think you are going? We are in this together, no one is going nowhere. Where is ypur LOYALTY?
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by good4all40: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lome, Togo by God's grace it's a nice place to settle cheap food, cheap accommodation, constant electricity with extreme tranquillity.
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by Xpol: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Why you wan run?

Manage your 300k in Nigeria because if things go wrong there; you won't be able to come back ooo.

Buy snooker board and table tennis, buy some bottles of coca-cola and set up your buz.

By the way, where do you think you are going? We are in this together, no one is going nowhere. Where is ypur LOYALTY?
lol thanks anyway not really me but a cousin of mine but he's made up his mind just wanna help with info from here
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by Xpol: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
good4all40:
Lome, Togo by God's grace it's a nice place to settle cheap food, cheap accommodation, constant electricity with extreme tranquillity.
please, more light on it Will the 300k be enough to get a shop or a container
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by good4all40: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Our Naira is not on a good side presently so l will advice him to save more say like 500k upward
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by Xpol: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
good4all40:
Our Naira is not on a good side presently so l will advice him to save more say like 500k upward
noted.thanks
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by Xpol: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
good4all40:
please are you in Togo or you've lived there?
Re: Best ECOWAS Country For Relocation by good4all40: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2016
No l don't live there at the moment l am presently in Nigeria. Abidjan is also a nice city too to consider

But house rentage is on a high side in Abidjan other than that, it's perfectly magnificent.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Executed For Drug Trafficking / Travel Scammer Yet To Pay Me / Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.