Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st (5826 Views)

Poll: Which team will win this?

CSKA Moscow: 30% (3 votes)
Man United: 70% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st October 2015 / Manchester City Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 2) On 5th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
@TKB
Possession leads to chances, but not necessarily 80% possession.
10% possession is possession. What you do with it when you have it is what counts, not for how long you have it.

45 minutes with no serious effort on goal is not good enough for me.  .  .we should have something to show for all that possession.
We need another striker on that pitch.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2009
tkb417:

Berba shld get a pay cut for tht miss
2nd half will surely give us goals/goal
i expect Owen to come help out

We don't need Owen just yet.
All we need now is a good passer of the ball in the midfield.
Scholesy cannot do it alone with O'Shit being a pile of self-service.

so we get 2 Nigerians for CSKA and they no dey invite dem for super eagles
amodu dey crase
Oshea shld go to the back, Neville shld be pulled out for Owen

O'Shea should either replace Neville with Carrick tucking into the MF. . . .
I will be pissed if Fergie removes Fabio instead of Sheasy.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

The astroturf is a bitch.
Those balls have been difficult to control and Vidic is giving me the jitters.
He knows VDS is left footed and all his back passes seem to be finding VDS' weaker foot. . . . .
The Serb needs a kick up the ass. He's becoming a retard as the days go by.

You are back.
I thought the TV licensing agency have nabbed you.  grin grin grin
Welcome
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
We don't need Owen just yet.
All we need now is a good passer of the ball in the midfield.
Scholesy cannot do it alone with O'Shit being a pile of self-service.
yeah, the bottom line is Oshea leave the mid for the back and a better footballer come on board
Owen/carrick will be fine

Cristalz:

@TKB
Possession leads to chances, but not necessarily 80% possession.
10% possession is possession. What you do with it when you have it is what counts, not for how long you have it.

45 minutes with no serious effort on goal is not good enough for me.  .  .we should have something to show for all that possession.
We need another striker on that pitch.
skeen!!!
but ma, 10% possession means we are playin terribly and will probably be 2 goals down
80% possession means we are doing great and its only a matter of time and the goal will enter
spot the difference grin grin grin

dont worry, we'll score
im worried too
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
chamotex:

You are back.
I thought the TV licensing agency have nabbed you.  grin grin grin
Welcome

The Queen exempted me from paying TV License since 2000.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by chic2pimp(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Berba suck!!!!!!!!!!!
He really does suckkk.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
Thank you, Mr. HItv analyst.

Finishing, we've got Owen. Pace, chance-creator, we've got Welbeck. Carrick in won't hurt.

Berba won't be a good point man 'cos he hardly stays there to receive the balls. He prefers to roam.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by r231(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

He really does suckkk.

nah he is slowwwwwwwww
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by tkb417(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
hehehe
MOTD analyst
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
Berba is still one of Uniteds finest.
Good game so far, considering it's Russia.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
tkb417:

yeah, the bottom line is Oshea leave the mid for the back and a better footballer come on board
Owen/carrick will be fine

skeen!!!
but ma, 10% possession means we are playin terribly and will probably be 2 goals down
80% possession means we are doing great and its only a matter of time and the goal will enter
spot the difference grin grin grin

dont worry, we'll score
im worried too

So how come they are not 2 goals down when we practically own the ball?

More possession doesn't always mean victory. We could dance like this all night and not score, unless Fergie makes changes.
CSKA on the other hand could decide to wake up, catch us on a counter and get a goal. 10% possession will speak.

While you've got it, make it count.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by chic2pimp(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
r231:

nah he is slowwwwwwwww
Nahh he's rubbish. He is like a poorer version of Ibracadabra.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

Berba is still one of Uniteds finest.
Good game so far, considering it's Russia.

He is our most intelligent player.
It's unfortunate majority of his team mates don't patch on his wavelength.

Nani shoulda scored there.
How can a player so talented be so poor with his decision making.

It seems RIO will come out for Wes Brown.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2009
Is Brown getting set to come on?
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
He is our most intelligent player.
It's unfortunate majority of his team mates don't patch on his wavelength

Nani shoulda scored there.
How can a player so talented be so poor with his decision making.

For once i agree with you.
Dude is clever.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by tkb417(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

So how come they are not 2 goals down when we practically own the ball?

More possession doesn't always mean victory. We could dance like this all night and not score, unless Fergie makes changes.
CSKA on the other hand could decide to wake up, catch us on a counter and get a goal. 10% possession will speak.

While you've got it, make it count.
the possession was 48-52 in the first half
even game just that we had the best chance in the half (Nevilles chance)

we are away, 52% poession means we are doin enuff to score, 48% possession means they are doin enuff to score too hence the reason why we have to be tidy at the back. Thats the reason for our 4-5-1 formation
no James bond move today;

be calm coachito
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
How is that a dive?
The defender clearly took out Berba's legs.

These European refs are stupid.

Fabio has played really well tonight but i know we will get more chances when Carrick comes on.
RIO off, Brown on.

Why plan for Anfield on a wednesday?
Gosh. . . .How many times will OShea give the ball away?
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by r231(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Is Brown getting set to come on?

he is coming on for RIO saving him for sunday
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by chic2pimp(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
FABIOOOO OLODO RABATA
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2009
goooooooooaaaaaalllll
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
Damn that !!!! angry
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
Oh Tkb, football isn't as neatly cut and dried as you present it. grin

It's not about how much possession you've got.  .  .it's about what you do with the ball when you've got it, even if it's for a minute.

52% possession means this, 48% possession means that.  .  .nuh uh. Na that one we dey find?
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by tkb417(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
na wa
game don dey tight

wes brown, gary neville at the back at the same time
wahala wan start

Cristalz:

Oh Tkb, football isn't as neatly cut and dried as you present it. grin

It's not about how much possession you've got. . .it's about what you do with the ball when you've got it, even if it's for a minute.

52% possession means this, 48% possession means that. . .nuh uh. Na that one we dey find?
na analysis den dey call am
u can either dispute or agree grin grin
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
What a SAVE!!!!!

Akinfeeev is a DIAMOND.

Nani is a gem.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by tkb417(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
time to sell valencia
e be like say the guy dey smoke weed

nani? shit
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by chamotex(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
When will Fergie take Oshea off?  angry angry angry

That was a foul on Nani btw
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2009
tkb417:

time to sell valencia
e be like say the guy dey smoke weed

nani? shit

What can you say about Nani tonight?
I told y'all. . . . . . .When this guy is at it, there's no difference between him and Ronaldo.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Tkb
Yes sir. I disagree. grin

Vida is there to coordinate things. It's even Fabio that worries me more in that backline.

Fergie should put a striker in there before frustration kills Berba.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by chic2pimp(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2009
Nani is useless. If that was ronaldo. . . . . . . .
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
awon boiz are respondin to our calls o
criz can u see?

maybe we can look at Akinfeev afterwards
nice save

~Sauron~:

What can you say about Nani tonight?
I told y'all. . . . . . .When this guy is at it, there's no difference between him and Ronaldo.
ok
mshew
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Cristalz(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
See, as if the boi heard me. Set-piece conceded.
Re: CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st by Sauron1: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nani is useless. If that was ronaldo. . . . . . . .

He is better than any winger in the team you support!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On Saturday September 10th 2011 / Fantasy Premier League Betting? / You'll Never Walk Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.