Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition (7489 Views)

Creativ Talent Music Competition, Cameroon / Tooxclusive Music Competition 2016: A Good Platform For Upcoming Artistes!!! / Creativ Talent Music Competition In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2016
Limerick you are good. But obizee is dopest and yung6ix murdered you all. Non compares.

Anyways, poll is closed was unable to offer my vote.

Sorry man, my blessings to you though brother.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by cyndax(f): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bringing you the latest hit track ..by our young talented and rising artist .. climbing the ladder by Mkazz-Records.. YAGA !! tune in for more...one love.
WWW.datafilehost.com/d/bcc2385c
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by sylvar02(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Limerick:

Follow the link above and click on "Limerick" then click "vote" . that's all.

Baba awayu? did you win? gimme 200# card there Abeg Abeg Abeg
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Limerick: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
sylvar02:

Baba awayu? did you win? gimme 200# card there Abeg Abeg Abeg
I lost bro..

Thanks to y'all that voted, I guess the competition wasnt for me to win. God bless y'all.

I hope to win something far bigger than this in the nearest future.

Lalasticlala thanks man, for the FP push.. I really appreciate the fact that you actually do care...

Seun thanks for the opportunity to.....

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! Why am I sounding like I'm dying and hereby reciting a Goodbye speech?

Scratch all that... grin grin
Thanks to y'all that voted, God bless!!!

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by sylvar02(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Limerick:

I lost bro..

Thanks to y'all that voted, I guess the competition wasnt for me to win. God bless y'all.

I hope to win something far bigger than this in the nearest future.

Lalasticlala thanks man, for the FP push.. I really appreciate the fact that you actually do care...

Seun thanks for the opportunity to.....

Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! Why am I sounding like I'm dying and hereby reciting a Goodbye speech?

Scratch all that... grin grin
Thanks to y'all that voted, God bless!!!

OK OK OK wey d card?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Juice WRLD – “wishing Well” / Download Latest Mixtape From Dj Flex On Notjustok ...... / How To Use The Nano IPod 2Gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.