Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition (7501 Views)

Creativ Talent Music Competition, Cameroon / Tooxclusive Music Competition 2016: A Good Platform For Upcoming Artistes!!! / Creativ Talent Music Competition In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Limerick: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If we Nlanders can give #Limerick 20 or more votes each, I bet you he's gonna beat all the contestants hands down. Let's all stand in solidarity with #Limerick, let's give him that love & support we Nlander's are known for.

Give#Limerick20votes #ijustdidmine
Thanks man, that's the spirit!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by obesemf(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Limerick, did my best earlier this morning. You'll need to find other means to win this tho....If you know what I mean.

Dope shid tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by CChine(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
just voted for u bro. wish u luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just voted 8 times..

I wish you well fellow Nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by oluxy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
No problem. U r safe...
I have voted you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Limerick: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
obesemf:
Limerick, did my best earlier this morning. You'll need to find other means to win this tho....If you know what I mean.

Dope shid tho
Voting is the only means bro. Thanks for voting.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by tonaydo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
even though I wasn't mentioned and I don't normally do dis stuff buh u dunno why I did it anyway. . .I just voted for u. . . good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Limerick: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
tonaydo:
even though I wasn't mentioned and I don't normally do dis stuff buh u dunno why I did it anyway. . .I just voted for u. . . good luck
thanks bruv, God bless
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Next2Bezee(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2016
This isn't just some random plea for help, take time out to listen to his song its awesome.

I clicked that link and listened

Then scrolled down and put some respek on your name.

Good luck Limerick!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2016
& it made FP.. Na Limerick carry me come hia afta dem ban me and I VEX commot hia.

Limerick:
Hello NLders, Its Limerick. I need y'all help to win a Competition, With a Prize Tag of 100K and a chance to rise to stardom.

Some days ago, I participated in Yung 6ix's Respect on my name competition by Submitting my entry.
And Out of 3000 people, God's favor and talent spoke for me, and I was chosen among the top 10 Finalists Of Yung6ix's #RespekOnMyNameContest. Now I need y'all help to bring this crown home. All you need to do is Vote me. Follow this link
http://tooxclusive.com/nice-tracks/vote-top-10-respekonmyname-competition-yung6ix-tooxclusive/
And Vote Limerick, easy.
By Refreshing your browser, you can vote as many times as Possible. Kindly Re-BC this. God bless.

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Purpletee(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2016
hmmmm...limerick hope I can vote for two people cos obizee na my paddy o....all the way from ahmadu bello university zaria. .

confused!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Rick9(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Limerick bring it home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Limerick: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Next2Bezee:
This isn't just some random plea for help, take time out to listen to his song its awesome.

I clicked that link and listened

Then scrolled down and put some respek on your name.

Good luck Limerick!!
Haha! Thanks men, you be man

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Limerick: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2016
lekanblaze:

& it made FP.. Na Limerick carry me come hia afta dem ban me and I VEX commot hia.

Thanks boss, I appreciate
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Originalsly: 12:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Not my thing..but got mad time on my hand... so I listened to all the artistes! @Op..only allowed to rap one verse? Seem like Young6ix using the contest to promote his song. You got my vote.... think you got better flow and lyrics than Young6ix..... hmmm... the others?... I swear they grab the mike after smoking bad weed....garbage in garbage out. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Kdiva(f): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2016
five votes from me
after coming out from an unwarranted ban.. smh for these mods and reporters..

hope you win bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Rockyfancino(m): 4:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Just voted over 20 times. Good luck wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Saheed9: 4:41am On Oct 11, 2016
I didn't even bother listening. just clicked on your name , uve won already cuz nairaland is an unfair advantage for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by jennyebi(f): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Done ....... I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by jennyebi(f): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2016
Originalsly:
Not my thing..but got mad time on my hand... so I listened to all the artistes! @Op..only allowed to rap one verse? Seem like Young6ix using the contest to promote his song. You got my vote.... think you got better flow and lyrics than Young6ix..... hmmm... the others?... I swear they grab the mike after smoking bad weed....garbage in garbage out. Good luck.
seriously...... really bad weed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Gwan2(m): 5:02am On Oct 11, 2016
I had always pass by thread like this or had an ''I don't care attitude" to pleas for votes as this until i found myself in same scenario...Then I realized Karma really exist, Although I was voted among the finalist of that particular competition but it was a mystery.
Also I don't know the rationale behind posting pleas as this on Nairaland's front page and ignoring some because I know there are several other plea for votes that never and will never grace front page.
On the flip side OP, I have voted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2016
I listened to all ten. You are all good but I voted my conscience. I voted the one that appealed to me.

You all don't need that competition to blow.
I think it's time to invest in music. I'll put my money down for limerick, Clayton, leke Lee and Obizee. Obizee should be original though and not try to sound like phyno. I thought I was listening to phyno.

Anybody got their contacts?? Phone nos?

Leke lee and Obizee collab would be interesting. Leke, Obizee and dee Wayne infused elements of 'naijaness' in their delivery. Others sounds Yankee, reason why lots of naija audience didn't give the likes of mode 9 the credit he deserves.

Indigenous/ naija rap sells and appeal to lots of people.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Limerick Noni!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Voted already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Gwan2:
I had always pass by thread like this or had an ''I don't care attitude" to pleas for votes as this until i found myself in same scenario...Then I realized Karma really exist, Although I was voted among the finalist of that particular competition but it was a mystery.
Also I don't know the rationale behind posting pleas as this on Nairaland's front page and ignoring some because I know there are several other plea for votes that never and will never grace front page.
On the flip side OP, I have voted.

I can understand the op, this meant a lot to him. I clicked on that to support him then listened to all ten and ended up voting my conscience. I'll click on the link again and vote more. He will get my vote since there is no limit to no of votes one should cast, but I'll make sure my no 1 gets at least 5-10 votes more... cool

I wish you well limerick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Limerick:
Hello NLders, Its Limerick. I need y'all help to win a Competition, With a Prize Tag of 100K and a chance to rise to stardom.

Some days ago, I participated in Yung 6ix's Respect on my name competition by Submitting my entry.
And Out of 3000 people, God's favor and talent spoke for me, and I was chosen among the top 10 Finalists Of Yung6ix's #RespekOnMyNameContest. Now I need y'all help to bring this crown home. All you need to do is Vote me. Follow this link
http://tooxclusive.com/nice-tracks/vote-top-10-respekonmyname-competition-yung6ix-tooxclusive/
And Vote Limerick, easy.
By Refreshing your browser, you can vote as many times as Possible. Kindly Re-BC this. God bless.

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood

Guy see. Like this you done win so. You they hear me? You don win! I don vote like 100 times now and I go still continue to vote!

But this one people can vote as they want. You nor sure say all those guys go vote for their selves reach 1 million times?? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by timtrader(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2016
voted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by raphieMontella: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Originalsly:
i swear...yung6ix just wan market the song..
Then the best songs are
limericks own
obizee
and clayton...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by otijah(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2016
Limerick:

Follow the link above and click on "Limerick" then click "vote" . that's all.
I have voted like20 times, and I even had to download all of em just to be sure where u fall within, and all I can say is that u did not only murder the beat, u murdered young6ix and the whole of em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by khristals(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2016
just voted you man.. goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by sylvar02(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Limerick:

And Vote Limerick, easy.

Done bro... you're good✌✌✌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition by Nezyblinkz: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2016
I have voted for you @limerick, Good luck all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3 : Kiss Daniel Ft Davido & Tiwa Savage – Woju Remix / How To Use The Nano IPod 2Gb / Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.