Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton (1060 Views)

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by qtx(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Today's debate was full of tensed argument as candidates traded the highest level of insults. And here comes the result of today's debate between Trump and Clinton.
[size=20pt]Clinton =57%
Trump =34%[/size]

View More Here: http://www.robminds.com/2016/10/10/see-the-winner-of-the-second-round-of-american-presidential-debate/

Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by kolajoo(m): 4:45am On Oct 10, 2016
CLINTON 57% Winner grin
TRUMP 34% tongue
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by Tundeiab(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm!
Choosing between a "diarrhea-mouthed man" and a sick woman.
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by qtx(m): 4:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Trump tried better today i must tell you. But he needs to do more in order not to make Clinton look like she is unbeatable.

shocked
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by qtx(m): 4:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Tundeiab:
Hmmm!
lol
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by Bugatie(m): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Tundeiab:
Hmmm!

That didn't come out well, what made her sick?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2016
The gang up against Trump even in the media is tremendous. The elites will do anything to see Clinton in the white house so as to continue the biz as usual.
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by qtx(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
The gang up against Trump even in the media is tremendous. The elites will do anything to see Clinton in the white house so as to continue the biz as usual.
Yea, but i think Trump himself is not helping matters. His verbal leakage without regulation is to his great disadvantage.
He needs to be in control of what comes out of his mouth. He hopes to be American president not president of Vatican city mind you.
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by feemi: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2016
qtx:

Yea, but i think Trump himself is not helping matters. His verbal leakage without regulation is to his great disadvantage.
He needs to be in control of what comes out of his mouth. He hopes to be American president not president of Vatican city mind you.

Why are you bringing The Vatican into this? People hold that place sacrosanct just as they do to Saudi Arabia and Israel.
You just need to mind what comes out of you, because a person that loves you today can change it for you tomorrow just because of religion.
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by qtx(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2016
feemi:

Why are you bringing The Vatican into this? People hold that place sacrosanct just as they do to Saudi Arabia and Israel.
You just need to mind what comes out of you, because a person that loves you today can change it for you tomorrow just because of religion.
Sorry, i think you need to get me right. I didnt bring in Vatican for any bad reason, i only mention it because it is the smallest entity country just to amplify the fact the USA is a large powerful country and a world super power too.
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by Tundeiab(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bugatie:

That didn't come out well, what made her sick?
Search the YouTube dear, you will be amazed by your findings.
Re: The Winner Of Today's USA Presidential Debate Btw Trump And Clinton by scully95: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Im not following the crooks'debate but according to someone I follow his updates and always on point.Infact on his blog, he said killary killton killed trump by a landslide during the first debate but this one, trump won .

See update bellow.
'Now about the debate:
As much as I thought that Killary had one the first one, this time around I feel that Trump beat Killary by a big margin: she was on the defensive and he was very effective. And it was a 1 against 3, as Trump himself said. The two “journalists” were a joke, to put it mildly. And Trump beat them all.

While I am not a Trump supporter, I have to say that I am amazed at how the US corporate media unanimously bashes him all day long. They clearly fear something, don’t they?
Sorry, that is all I can write. We need to re-occupy our house, get it in order and just catch a breath.
I hope to be back to work on the blog on Wednesday. Until them, consider me on sick-leave or something similar, okay?
Hugs to all,
The Saker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

September 11, A Day Of Infamy Throughout History / Trump May Be Forced Out To Save Face: Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist / Muslim Outrage At French Attempt To Delete Koran Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.