Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President (580 Views)

The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by Anitapretty: 4:45am On Oct 10, 2016
The 2nd Presidential debate between aspiring candidates, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on Sunday October 9th, panned out to be a contentious and nasty one.
Republican candidate, Donald Trump, threatened if elected president he would prosecute Hillary Clinton over her email use as secretary of state, warning her she would "be in jail" if he becomes president.
Here is a short excerpt from the debate:

Trump addressed Clinton saying,

"If I win, I' m going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception".

Clinton responded:

"It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law of our country".

Trump fired back:

"Because you’d be in jail".

The race for the White House continues. One more month to go...

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/donald-trump-threatens-to-prosecute.html#more
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by 2undeee(m): 4:51am On Oct 10, 2016
Wish say dis kind debate fit d hold in Nigeria wey all d parties involve will perform fully
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by Cutehector(m): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2016
grin

Smth dey tell me say trump go win
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by chukxie(m): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Smth dey tell me say trump go win

I don't like Trump's personality, but I keep having this uneasy feeling Trump will win the election.
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by fallout87: 5:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Trump is just like Buhari.

All these Buhari supporters should love him and the "change" he will bring.
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by Amberon: 5:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by koladebrainiac(m): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol i just wish he becomes us president
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2016
chukxie:

I don't like Trump's personality, but I keep having this uneasy feeling Trump will win the election.
cuz he can massively rig that election by influence.
Re: Trumps Threatens To Put Clinton In Jail Is He Becomes President by chukxie(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Cutehector:
cuz he can massively rig that election by influence.

Trump doesn't have the resources to rig the forthcoming election. What he has are sweet words that are pleasing to the ears of a growing number of Americans.

(1) (Reply)

A Condolence Letter To Hillary Supporters / Who Had To Go :-) - Photo Of The Decade ! / What Are The Ukronazis Up To In Crimea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.