Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards (26963 Views)

Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / A Nairalander Bags Two Awards In Abuja. Best Mc. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by chudidonas(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2016
I like that Kiki girl sha... My kinda girl everyday
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by MamaletASO: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2016
People like this babe ooo..

I will try to watch that her JENIFA season films now..

I was told its very funny..
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by vanvick247(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2016
dblackninja:
[size=18pt] Please who remembers the title of the song Lilian Bach & Sola Fosuda were dancing to in "From Grace to Grass" cool[/size]

I think it's Kirk Franklin's Stomp
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by YhungPablo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
9jacodedgist:
shocked shocked shocked

See The Complete Photos That Show The Whole Outfit Featuring Her Curves Here

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/actress-funke-akindele-looks-flawless.html?m=1

na u gave her d curves?
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by ring7(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chai sperm Døñ Dee enta her body ooo
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by tohchee96(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
uchelouis45:
Na my Kiki you dey eye abi?

don't fight over. her already?

I proposed to her after cooking sweet jollof rice for her

she said yes. !!!
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by dblackninja: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
vanvick247:

I think it's Kirk Franklin's Stomp

No not that one. I think Stomp was sang in the church.
Lilian Bach was dancing to that one at home and Fosudo (Bishop Willson) joined her with confirm rocking cheesy
Have been cracking my brain since yesterday to remember that song.
Something like... ta tan taa tan ta....yea eh....yea eh grin
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by tohchee96(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
dblackninja:
[size=18pt] Please who remembers the title of the song Lilian Bach & Sola Fosuda were dancing to in "From Grace to Grass" cool[/size]

you're bringing back old memories ..sha

when nollywood was worth patronizing
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by PaulDBN: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Seun's spam bot is strooong.
Was banned for replying you vanvick247

Where are the mods at? R231 Puskin Dominique epp unban me & if you remember that song in "From Grace to Grass" epp as well cool
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by PaulDBN: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
tohchee96:

you're bringing back old memories ..sha

when nollywood was worth patronizing

Good memories brother. Those were the days when nollywood made sense.
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by dblackninja: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Seems we're back cool
So nobody remember that song? cry
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by coolpunk30(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Simeony007:
only kids say this, go and learn work and stop looking for someone to always you. If she help u today another person will still say who she help again tomorrow! #go&work
Lool real words! grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by 2weeks(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Like nobody is noticing her hand undecided undecided undecided

Bae is bleaching

She a great woman and all but bleaching angry angry nah
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by tohchee96(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
PaulDBN:

Good memories brother. Those were the days when nollywood made sense.
the scene where she (Bach) kicked fola on his deek cracks me up forever

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Funke Akindele Bello slayed in this lovely outfit to the Naijafm Comedy Awards where she won the Best Sitcom for Jenifa's Diary and also awarded the Best Actor in Comedy.

Funke Akindele Bello:

"My look to the #naijafmcomedyaward. Thanks to berbardsmiless @bibilawrence @zainabazeez and we won!!! # bestsitcom #jenifasdiary and #bestactorincomedy #FunkeAkindeleBello. Thank God and you wonderful people. "
Congratulations!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLXOT7DgnIJ/

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/actress-funke-akindele-looks-flawless.html?m=1
Yoruba people and using wrong bleaching cream......Funke has fall my hand,she is supposed to be a role model.Look.at the face and hand...Coke and fanta.
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Funke Akindele Bello slayed in this lovely outfit to the Naijafm Comedy Awards where she won the Best Sitcom for Jenifa's Diary and also awarded the Best Actor in Comedy.

Funke Akindele Bello:

"My look to the #naijafmcomedyaward. Thanks to berbardsmiless @bibilawrence @zainabazeez and we won!!! # bestsitcom #jenifasdiary and #bestactorincomedy #FunkeAkindeleBello. Thank God and you wonderful people. "
Congratulations!

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/actress-funke-akindele-looks-flawless.html?m=1
Yoruba people and using wrong bleaching cream......Funke has fall my hand,she is supposed to be a role model.Look.at the face and hand...Coke and fanta.grin
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by seyoops4u: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thomsyne:
She looks good buh her fingers and knuckles en lipsrsealed

People Sha..

People like are the reason why some bath with "hypo" and "Jik".
What happpened to her fingers and knuckle ?

If they bleach, you'll come out with another story headline...
Kontinue ..
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by Onyiido: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Is Kiki with her?
lol
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by vanvick247(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2016
PaulDBN:
Seun's spam bot is strooong.
Was banned for replying you vanvick247

Where are the mods at? R231 Puskin Dominique epp unban me dblackninja & if you remember that song in "From Grace to Grass" epp as well cool

Then it's Unleash the dragon by Sisqo
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by vanvick247(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2016
dblackninja:
Seems we're back cool
So nobody remember that song? cry

Unleash the dragon by Sisqo
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by dblackninja: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
vanvick247:

Unleash the dragon by Sisqo

You got it! That's the one wink cool

"Y'all niggas gonna make me
Unleash the dragon
I know you don't really wanna
Unleash the dragon
Niggas if ya hear me say
Yeah
Shorties if ya hear me say"

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by dblackninja: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
tohchee96:

the scene where she (Bach) kicked fola on his deek
cracks me up forever

grin grin Ooh lalaaa
That's my balls cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele At The NaijaFM Comedy Award, Bags Two Awards by laudate: 3:37am On Oct 17, 2016
9jacodedgist:

Funke Akindele Bello:

Congratulations!

Who is the designer of this dress? it looks classy. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) / Davido Flaunts His Diamond Encrusted Rolex Watch In New Photos / Full Download Migos Culture (album) Zip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.