Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? (18379 Views)

Poll: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena

Clean And Clear: 30% (3 votes)
Neutrogena: 40% (4 votes)
None: 0% (0 votes)
No idea: 10% (1 vote)
Not sure: 20% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Clinique Vs Neutrogena / Who Knows About Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula And Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula / HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by shylladear(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2009
i usually dont use facial cleansers before cus i really dont have pimples except once in a while maybe one or two but all of a sudden it started popping out  shocked  sad  and the only thing i can say i have been eating or drinking out of the ordinary lately is fruits and juice but i was made to believe that taking alot of fruits is good for the body but in this case am begining to think otherwise.
i want to go for one of this facial cleansers so i need some advice on the best of the two products  undecided
[b][/b]
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by queenesthr(f): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
Clean and Clear is a better product. In fact it is the best product range as far as facial cleansing is concerned.
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by funmiode: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
i prefer Neutrogena it's approved all over
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by shylladear(f): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2009
pls guys more opinions needed cus with what i have here its draw
i really need to be sure before i go for one embarassed
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by modupsie(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2009
CLEAN AND CLEAR ROCKS1
i also had so much pimples until i started using clean & clear astrigent
my face is now smoooooooooooooth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by desireoge(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
Pls go for clean n clear. Combine product that contains benzoyl peroxide with another that contains salicylic acid. it worked wonders on my face. make sure u apply lightly.
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by shylladear(f): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
thanks guys i guess clean and clear is leading
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by babyx(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2009
@shylladear
I use Neutrogena products, i dont have any problem with acne or too much fat on my face. The use of facial cleansers should depend on what type of skin u have or what problem you want to deal with. I have not used Clean n Clear but my friends who use it have acne of some sort.
If its just for basic cleaning, i'ld recommend Johnson baby wipes to get off your eye make up first, then use facial wash or either Clean n Clear or Neutrogena Deep Clean. Am of the opinion that facial wash do a better job than astringents that will need cotton wools (that mayb infected).
Also, we do not need too much chemicals on our skin whilst we trying to look beautiful, cos most of what we doing now will reflect badly by the time we 50 (its my thinking that you are younger than 50).
Use a facial wash and baby wipes (Johnson baby wipes), stay away from fatty foods, drinks lots of water and make sure u read every leaflet on the products you are about to purchase of the shelf.
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
neutrogena all the way for me

i have used clean and clear on about 3 different occasions, the acne soap and facial cleanser and each time, i had breakouts that took weeks to get rid off. I will not advise anyone to use this product.

neutrogena is wayyyyyyyy better. a widely known brand (worldwide) and their products work !
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by yjay(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
i think clean & clear really tackles acne better than neutrogena, im a HUGE neutrogena junkie but i think when it comes to acne neutrogena products are not strong enough, but if in terms of other skincare needs like moisturizers, scrubs, sunscreen, retinol products, there is no comparison between the two, just to mention honey is very effective for blemishes!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? by Dinah247: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Moisturizer best acne treatment for face with result #skin #skincare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5tegHR4VA

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Productive Beauty Pageants In Abuja / Perfumes For Sale / What Brand Of Make Up Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.